Official Discord server(s) list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Official Discord server(s) list

Postby voresercher » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:58 pm

The link for: the vore-romantics is invalid now. Not sure if it's been deleted or the original submitter didn't give a permanent link for it
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:19 am

Server name: PINKSPACE

Purpose: general chat, art sharing, writing sharing

Summary: I (SUPERNOVA) started this server in 2018 for discussion of giantess vore! It has since evolved into a chill social zone for general chat and other fun! We have a chill, active, and welcoming community. Message me (SUPERNOVA#0001 or PM me here) if you have any questions.

Link: https://discord.gg/vore
Last edited by supernova on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mihay » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:00 pm

- Server removed from list -
Last edited by Mihay on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mihay
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Severname: Shrinking Fun with a Giant

Purpose: Chatting and sharing anything regarding the game and more

Shrinking Fun is a size difference soft vore game. It's actually has quite the history of being one of it's firsts (maybe first, idk. am too new in this) but sadly being discontinued. Therefore I took it upon myself to change that.
But... well...I'm fresh to everything and don't had and have that much time. I guess I already scarred some of my team members away because of my slow progress ´:D
Well to be honest I'm actually not sure if I'm slow or just have to learn many things currently in the limited free time I have. That I'm lacking in many areas is fact though.
Anyways I'm actually happy to announce at least the opening of the discord server. It was and is a nice thing learning and doing many things regarding discord. Before SF I hadn't even known really what discord is. So I hope you enjoy what I worked and also wasted so much time on this last year :oops: (and a few months). I would be happy to hear everyones thoughts :-D .

Discord server Invite to the Shrinking fun server
https://discord.gg/bGbJGZBWtS

By the way the thread about the game is here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51182
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby SJFPD » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:02 am

Server Name: Female Pred Vore

Purpose: Social, sharing art and media, role-playing.

Summary: This server is for all fans of Female Preds! Whether you're into giantesses, anthros, etc. This brand new server was made so that members can share artwork, media and stories with each. Roleplaying is allowed and there are channels for several other belly fetish channels.

As the name implies this server is purely for art, stories, photos and videos involving Female Preds. Prey can be any gender. You can advertise your artwork and ocs to your heart's content.

The server is also made to ensure that everyone has a pleasant time and can interact as part of a community. The server is 18+ and will not tolerate toxicity.

Feel free to join anytime -

https://discord.gg/NJMSkdZVhV
SJFPD
New to the forum

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:56 pm

Server name: Canius Reach

Purpose: For roleplay, story RP, and socializing similar interests.

Summary:
Like the idea of story RP with at least short paragraph responses? Enjoy a more focus on feral and canine content?

This server is for those seeking to possibly engage in story RP. When one wants a little more structure and impact of worldbuilding RP. World RPs being significantly more loss usually lacking a dice system and relying more on basic pure writing. We have a larger focus and interest on canines, ferals (quadrupeds), things of furry mammals, and sometimes even robots.
Also expect a more major focus on same size prey, larger prey, digestion, and more.

https://discord.gg/aCYE4Ag
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby HellQueensFatGut » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:35 pm

Server deleted
Last edited by HellQueensFatGut on Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HellQueensFatGut
New to the forum

Postby SunnyCGI » Wed May 11, 2022 6:34 am

Sunny's Palace NSFW 18+
We are a vore-related NSFW server for artists and vorny people. We provide a variety of vore art and RP channels, self-promotion, non-vore related NSFW channels and entertainment channels. We will always welcome you, regardless of gender, kink, race or sexuality!
https://discord.gg/xhQx8HqmVp

And here you can find the server in german:

VORE DE NSFW 18+ (German)
Wir sind ein deutscher Vore-Server, der alle erdenklichen Arten von Vore und deren dazugehörigen Rollen unterstützt. Wir bieten verschiedene Rollenspielkanäle sowie Kunst-, Unterhaltungs- und Werbekanäle an. Bei uns ist Jeder willkommen!
https://discord.gg/K92U8DPCHZ
SunnyCGI
Been posting for a bit

Postby the_game » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:41 pm

Server Name: Alchemist's Lair

Purpose: Roleplaying, Sharing Art, Gaming, Artist & Creative's Club w/ projects, community events

Summary: "CATCHPHRASE"... Nah, but really, its a nice normal calm place with occasional bouts of HORNY. think of it like VA-11-Hall A, but where the bartender gets eaten sometimes.

NOTE: when you join, in order to SEE ANY ROOMS, you need to accept our rules, and get your roles from the bot! (so many people miss this!!!)

THIS IS AN ADULT SERVER, NO MEMBERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ARE WELCOME. MINORS GO HOME.

Hi there!
I'm the owner of Alchemist's Lair, Cal-- and I'd like to invite you to join in our little server. Its pretty much been a labor of love for the last 7 years, and I think we've built a really cool place. For what its worth, the server is really just meant to be a simple hangout; chat, roleplay, game, watch a movie, bullshit around, or gripe about life being a pain in the ass-- its all good with us.

While we do actually have a place for sales, thats really not our main focus; honestly we just have it cause so many of us are artists, writers, and other kinds of creatives, and we're in close proximity with other roleplayers and commissioners.

I will say, I would like to encourage more folks to join for roleplaying-- our current crowd is great and all, but its been a bit quiet without new blood; so bring your friends :) our RP section makes use of tupper so you can easily port your characters from other RP servers to ours.

this server is not an exclusive venue-- almost all people are welcome to hang with us.
*however*
the caveat to this is if you act like a cretin or a creep we will not hesitate to toss you out on your ass. we-- *I* care about the folks here on the server, and perish the thought that I would ever let stand someone being awful to them.

we do also keep a public log of known community scammers, and ultra-toxic people-- those goons are obviously barred from entry.

contrary to some of the other servers out there, AL is a bit more mature and geared towards mid-20's+ folks. less vibrating energy I guess, but it goes with the more relaxed atmosphere.

anyways; enough waffle from me, I'll just post the rest of our usual ad flier bellow, hope to see you all there :)
-Gator

PROUDLY SERVING THE ART and VORE COMMUNITIES SINCE 2016!

TLDR;
> -Roleplaying!
> -NSFW Imageboard
> -Memes
> -Active community Voice Chat
> -Gaming Servers & groups (Minecraft, Ark, tarkov, Warcraft, etc)
> -Tabletop Gaming (5e Dungeons & Dragons, MtG, YGO-- experienced DM on staff)
> -Steam Group
> -Movie Nights
> -Sneak Peaks, WIP, and Exclusive AL-Only artwork from our talented creatives

MATURITY & GENERAL AGE RANGE
> -Mainly clusters around late 20's through mid 30's. theres extremes on both ends, but overall, the server is very much on the calm and less spergy side of things.

SERVICES AVAILABLE:
> -Art Sales (***only available upon small background check***)
> -Art Workshops and practice projects
> -Creator's Guild for Advice & Critique
> -Streaming Advertisement

SERVER REVIEWS:
https://disboard.org/server/reviews/138519604069793792

>REAL TIME SERVER POP AS OF THIS POSTING<

Note: we do wish to discourage any joins from users who engage in either the production of or consumption of lolicon/shotacon or any other underage related content. all NSFW content posted to AL is 18+. sorry, but we just do not wish to associate with that kind of people.
(questions or difficulty joining? contact Caligator#5319 )

Link: https://discord.gg/gha4Vy5S
I doodle things :D

~am also a fancy gator thing.
the_game
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iron8Azalea » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:30 am

This post has been removed.
Last edited by Iron8Azalea on Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iron8Azalea
New to the forum

Postby Battlebubble » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:20 pm

Server name: amniotic sac & G/T RP

Purpose: roleplaying, posting art of the main topic of the server, discussing ideas of the topic and world building of the concept.

Me and a friend have newly created a server but even though it's just the two of us we're open to other people who have the same interests as us. The only thing I ask is for any of you to be polite if you join or instead you can just check it out, give it a look and just leave if your not interested. So with that the server focuses on people in amniotic sacs. I know that sounds weird as hell but everything is weird on this site but it's not so bad besides if you have an interest or kink of people in bubbles this might be for you as well.

https://discord.gg/hgwsu4TChS
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Postby FoxyCarter » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:21 pm

Server Name: "The Alt Vore Corner"

Purpose: This is an 18+ kink server. We are primarily a media sharing and hangout space, though the AVC does incorporate some RP elements, which can be accessed via role self-assignment.

Description: I am pleased to invite you to the Alt Vore Corner: A timeless little tavern with a titillating twist - Here, our patrons consume their meals (and often, each other) through all manner of unconventional means, most of which DON'T involve the mouth... ;)

Server Feature Highlights:

• Serverwide Focus On Non-Oral Vore Types - Including but not limited to: Absorption, Anal Vore, Breast Vore, Cock Vore, Soul Vore, Tail Vore, Vaginal Vore/Unbirth, and more!

• Organized & Intuitive Layout.

• Attentive, Responsive, & Friendly Moderation.

• Detailed Reaction Roles, Many With Automations - You may choose to view only the parts of the server that interest you, and disable the rest.

• Automod-Monitored Media Only Channels - See more great artworks and stories, and less of people commenting on or reacting to them.

• Original Content Creator Friendly - Distinct channels for sharing original content, as well as methods for content creators to advertise their services (if accepting commissions, for example).

• Collab Club - A system that connects friendly content creators and commissioners with each other, in order to facilitate vore-related collaborative projects and artworks. Accessed via reaction roles.

• Server Levelling via Amaribot - Get recognized for your participation in the server!

• And More!

If this sounds like it would be up your alley, please consider joining using the invite link below. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you there!

Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/6bShdrj2zh
FoxyCarter
New to the forum

Postby ElyBlanche » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Server Name: "Destinies Devoured"

Purpose: It's an 18+ roleplay server. I feel as though there aren't enough vore-centric roleplay servers that center themselves around a specific setting, so I made one. Roleplay isn't the only thing that this server is about, as there is no shame in just dropping in to hang out and share art. The world of the server is ever-changing and can be influenced by actively partaking in the world, adding to it.

Description: IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OR OLDER, YOU MAY NOT JOIN THE SERVER! PLEASE RESPECT THAT AND STAY OUT!

Destinies Devoured is a new vore roleplay server that offers a fleshed-out world to roleplay in, centered on the fantastical city of Olivia; the vore capital of the world. The kind of characters you can play as is varied and rather lax. The world was created by me, ElyBlanche, a vore-focused writer who writes stories set in the world that this roleplay takes place in.

When joining, you get all these wonderful things to have fun with!:
• A developing, changing world with thought and care put into it.
• Dozens of rooms to roleplay in!
• A small, yet dedicated staff team.
• Lots of emotes!
• A community that welcomes furries and non-furries alike!
• A relaxing place to relax and chat with friendly faces.

``If you're interested, consider joining today!``

Invite Link: https://discord.gg/DqSFzDZNgs
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Corvum » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:05 am

Server Name:
Corvum´s Hub of Horrors

Purpose:
PnP Roleplaying, Sharing Art and Writing, Socializing

Description:
This Server is a place for people who are into vore as well as Pen and Paper Roleplaying (DnD, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, etc.) to come together and find each other to form groups and campaigns.
It is also a place where people can share stories and images that they have made.
On this server you will find voraphile Pen and Paper enthusiasts and if you are a GM or want to become one I will do anything I can to help you set up your campaign and to get it running on this Server.

Invite Link:
https://discord.gg/rf9rSMqPfv
Corvum
New to the forum

Postby CinnamonMilk » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Server Name:
Ark Vore Survival Evolved

Purpose:
Erotic role play, role playing, meme posting, general chatting, all forms of vore, 18+, nsfw,

Description:
The map we all enter is Vaulgero, a land with an underground aberrant zone. The place has many flat zones for people to make their homes at. However the Ark itself malfunction and it didn't just make feral dinos and such, it seems to have also made some intelligent anthro variants. Both Survivor and Creatures have been anthrofied, however there are some survivors that are human and some creatures still feral.

Invite Link:
https://discord.gg/pbRc2UBxfE
CinnamonMilk
New to the forum

Postby Janga3 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:28 pm

Server name: D.E.V.O.U.R.S Rpg Test

Purpose: Rp with a Non-fatal focus.

Summary:
Simply a server i started with the purpose of testing out a game system called D.E.V.O.U.R.S. With a focus on Nonfatal but also consequences for getting eaten the system is fairly easy to get into once a character is created. Along with the ability for homebrew, there are many ways anyone can create a character or even an npc/mob that can be in the game world.

So drop by if you want to look around, im sure you'll find it a decent time.

https://discord.gg/VrYbXTTR4P
Last edited by Janga3 on Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Janga3
New to the forum

Postby SunnyCGI » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:45 am

Server Name: Sunny's Diner

Purpose: NSFW Vore Lovers, Chat & RP, Image Sharing and Artist ads

Quick rules: 18+, No IRL, Racism, Discrimination, Kink shaming, Bots or Spam

Description:
We are a vore-related NSFW server for artists and filling meals. We offer a variety of vore art and RP channels, self-promotion channels as well as the latest community features. We will always welcome you, regardless of gender, kink, race, or sexuality!

Link:
https://discord.gg/RQNWJZtmqE
Last edited by SunnyCGI on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyCGI
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trymtheogre » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:20 am

Server name: Trym’s diner

Purpose: 18+, Chat and roleplay, artsharing, gynophagia, dolcett, vore, monsters, nswf

Description

Ever had the hots for human women being gobbled up by hungry monsters? Well then this is the server for you. Its also for you if you like artsharing, chatting and roleplay and just a fun place to hang around. The focus however is on human women as prey being either cooked and eaten by cannibals or other sentient creatures or swallowed whole by animals and monsters

What the server is not: Male prey, human on human vore, furry prey (Lotsa servers for that)

Do join and have fun

https://discord.gg/RvJ5QEmxhd
Trymtheogre
New to the forum

Postby JadeTheDeer » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:17 pm

Servername: rVore

Purpose: Art sharing & commissioning, roleplay, co-op gaming, d&d nights, voicechatting, general chat, metadiscussion, and more.

We a LGBTQ+ friendly, explicitly trans-positive and inclusive space, associated with the r/vore subreddit. The server is quite active and always has a number of fun things going on! Features include starboard, amaribot levels, media-only channels, several roleplay channels and much more!

Current # of members: 600+

Link: https://discord.com/invite/vore-v1-956592831932293170
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Buford2 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:14 am

Aren't there any Discord servers that involve age regression/unbirth?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion