Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:57 pm

bigboy1992 wrote:Any aftermath text for if you lose the battle?

Sadly not. The only thing I did saw, is that a colonized world in this system is get's destroyed, but the description does not exactly say how.
Of course you could imagine that Shard descended and devoured the population.

I sure like to think so.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby bigboy1992 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
bigboy1992 wrote:Any aftermath text for if you lose the battle?

Sadly not. The only thing I did saw, is that a colonized world in this system is get's destroyed, but the description does not exactly say how.
Of course you could imagine that Shard descended and devoured the population.

I sure like to think so.

I can definitely see some stories being made about that.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:49 pm

This would be nice <3
That dragon sure has the attitude for a vorish story.

Edit

Just learned, that Shard is directly inspired by Smaug.
Now in hindsight, I should have noticed due to her way of talking.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Not exactly sure if this counts, but spoilers, several endings of cyberpunk 2077 involve you or Johnny silverhand along with numerous other engrams(personalities and souls copied and stored as data within a databank called mikoshi(at Arasaka tower)) being absorbed by the engram of alt Cunningham(Johnny silver hands ex) after she destroys mikoshi. I know with code and ai it’s hard to say, but the phrase ‘make them a part of herself’ does have some Vorish implications, plus alt, Johnny and a few others do have some clear personalities to them.

Just wondering what you think. The game is not bad, just needs more work to actually finish it. And CDPR is trying to bring the game to a good state. Who knows. Hope it will be properly finished and a good game one day, though I would love if they added a moment in the dlc where in cyberspace we get to see an engram or ai being devoured/absorbed by alt or another ai.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:48 pm

Just another case of Stellaris being a very interesting universe.

Spoiler: show
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby TheMightyHQ » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:46 pm

From Guardians of Orion game. Here is a fragment, T-rex eats a space soldier whole, quite nice swallowing animation, I tried to play to make my own captures, but I didnt managed to do it, there lots of dinos that could easily kill you before T-rex reaches you. I also saw a better clip long ago, that was a first person view clip with better look, I can't find any now, maybe you will be more lucky in searchings!

VP9 https://giant.gfycat.com/JoyousDefiniteJohndory.webm
or
VP8 https://giant.gfycat.com/HoarseAdoredEgg.webm
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:13 pm

TheMightyHQ wrote:From Guardians of Orion game. Here is a fragment, T-rex eats a space soldier whole, quite nice swallowing animation, I tried to play to make my own captures, but I didnt managed to do it, there lots of dinos that could easily kill you before T-rex reaches you. I also saw a better clip long ago, that was a first person view clip with better look, I can't find any now, maybe you will be more lucky in searchings!

VP9 https://giant.gfycat.com/JoyousDefiniteJohndory.webm
or
VP8 https://giant.gfycat.com/HoarseAdoredEgg.webm

How cool. I did play those games and I had no idea, this is a thing.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby IceCreamStand » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:38 am

https://store.steampowered.com/app/381260/Orion_Trail/

Orion Trail is an inexpensive game where you play a Captain, pick some officers, and go off on an adventure. Gameplay is very random, but many of the events feature beasties that can (and will) dine on your crew or officers if things go badly. Redshirts are a resource in the game to be lost when you fail encounters.

The tone ranges from dark to overtly silly, but it's always cavalier about the lives of the redshirts.

Edit: Added a screenshot:

IceCreamStand
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:35 pm

So uh, here's something about the most recent FGO Event, spoilered both because the event is only for if you've beaten the most recently added chapter of the story, and reveals the names of several characters who's names are hidden until you complete the intermission chapters between Part 1 and Part 2 of the main story.

Spoiler: show

So basically, Tomoe Gozen creates a clone of Kiyohime that possesses all of her bad aspects, and none of her good ones. This clone proceeds to go through the inn/hotel the event takes place in, and eats three other Servants, Medusa, Ana(Medusa Lily), and Mochizuki Chiyome.

It's not made clear what happens with the first two until you destroy the Evil Kiyohime and free them, but for the third, the clone out-and-out states her intent to Swallow her Whole.

Here's a video of the Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvPOO3Gb1e4

Really Kiyo seems to be the go-to vorny character for FGO. Between the scene where she outright cheers when you say you'll eat her if you run out of food, the scene where she contemplates turning herself into solid chocolate to give to you for valentines day, the CE where she literally raps herself in ribbons and offers herself to you as chocolate, and now this, it seems like practically a major character trait.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nuenshi » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:45 pm

So I've been playing a Earthbound-style RPG called Omori, a pretty good game that features a lot of wacky surreal stuff, and I just got finished with the craziest Vore-ish level I've seen in awhile.
SPOILERS, BTW.

Partway through chasing a female villain through an underwater level, you come upon a talking whale named Humphrey, who happily informs you that she's gone inside him to meet the three slime girls that use his body as a home/lab, and then he opens his mouth and lets you in. What follows is a lengthy level in the whale's body, riding rafts through green liquid that I assume is digestive fluids, to meet each slime girl and follow the villain. What's weird is that Humphrey is able to manifest little pink bumps with his face on them, which I'll call polyps. Anyway, at the end of the level, the female villain from before tries to scam the slime girls, who command Humphrey to 'dispose' of her as she flees. What happens occurs off screen, but there's a gurgling noise, and one of the polyps announces that she's been disposed of. Now, because she's a recurring villain, I assume he just ejected her so that she'll appear later, but there was enough ambiguity that it's possible she was digested, but probably not.

What happens after is where it gets wild: After beating the slime girls, Humphrey announces that he's getting hungry, and the girls have nothing to feed him. Unable to control his hunger any longer, a massive face appears on the floor and swallows all three girls, and then his polyps appear to eat your party as well. There's a boss fight, and in the third stage, a giant polyp swallows your party whole and you fight another face in his stomach, which is filled with bones. At the end of every turn, the face swallows the party again, taking you deeper in some weird stomach-ception deal. After you win, the scene switches over to what appears to be the inside of a giant mouth, and you have to attack the uvula to get vomited out by like four seperate mouths.

So yeah, can't say whether there's any vore afterwards or if any of the characters that got eaten survived yet, but either way, I was not expecting it to go as far as it did. Good game, too.
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Buttlet » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:35 pm

Nuenshi wrote:So I've been playing a Earthbound-style RPG called Omori, a pretty good game that features a lot of wacky surreal stuff, and I just got finished with the craziest Vore-ish level I've seen in awhile.
SPOILERS, BTW.
The worst part about it is that the whole scenario has been treated mostly as comical thus far, with those little Humphrey's being independent NPC creatures with a bunch of gags like being scientists and having a break area and such inside of the giant lab inside himself, where the girls are the only actual threat you'd expect. The whole ending of that zone is such a tonal shift from how humorous he previously was to just the whole betrayal and hopelessness the actual sequence gives. Doesn't help that they keep taunting you with vorish remarks throughout the entire fight.

Just +1'ing this since OMORI is such a wonderful game, and not even counting any intrigue from the whole vorish-ness you may get, it's entire aesthetic is amazing. But just... uhh, keep in mind that it says "Psychological Horror" at the beginning of it's description as like, the very first thing you see. It's 100% is serious about that. The whole experience is worth the price though, if you can see the gameplay and story yourself. The tonal shifts like from here are executed amazingly everywhere else.
Buttlet
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Eating people in Attack on Titan 2

I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Wolfwood » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:37 am

"Princess Connect! Re: Dive" just came out on phones and Pudding Ghost girl is in it. Her special attack has her turn an enemy into pudding and eat them. So having her in every battle means lots of cute girl noms.
Hopefully events with her add more vorish moments. I'll keep a look out.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:20 am

Celebrating the Series 25th anniversary , Capcom announced a Multiplayer game days ago called RE:Verse , when the player dies then the player can transform to some of the monsters the game had , one of those is the Gamma Hunter from RE3 , There are lots of Playable characters from the Series to choose from

Interestingly , it seems the Gamma Gunter Swallowing animation here is little different from RE3 , in RE3 Jill's arms werent wrapped and trapped by the Gamma Hunter Extended Tongue , but here Claire's arm are totally wrapped by the Tongue

https://youtu.be/cBr-i0t2vIU

This is a clip that has a Gamma Hunter swallowing Claire Redfield whole , In the game u can choose between the Comic filter and Non-Comic filter ( Image will be exactly like RE2/RE3 )

EDIT : on a Second look , there is no Swallowing here
Last edited by Boundy22 on Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boundy22
Participator

Postby glitch0077 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:19 am

Boundy22 wrote:Celebrating the Series 25th anniversary , Capcom announced a Multiplayer game days ago called RE:Verse , when the player dies then the player can transform to some of the monsters the game had , one of those is the Gamma Hunter from RE3 , There are lots of Playable characters from the Series to choose from

Interestingly , it seems the Gamma Gunter Swallowing animation here is little different from RE3 , in RE3 Jill's arms werent wrapped and trapped by the Gamma Hunter Extended Tongue , but here Claire's arm are totally wrapped by the Tongue

This is a clip that has a Gamma Hunter swallowing Claire Redfield whole , In the game u can choose between the Comic filter and Non-Comic filter ( Image will be exactly like RE2/RE3 )

Are you referring to this timestamp in the video? https://youtu.be/cBr-i0t2vIU?t=4978

Because it doesn't look like the Gamma Hunter swallows Claire, it just thrashes her to the ground in a puddle of acid.
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:41 pm

glitch0077 wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:Celebrating the Series 25th anniversary , Capcom announced a Multiplayer game days ago called RE:Verse , when the player dies then the player can transform to some of the monsters the game had , one of those is the Gamma Hunter from RE3 , There are lots of Playable characters from the Series to choose from

Are you referring to this timestamp in the video? https://youtu.be/cBr-i0t2vIU?t=4978

Because it doesn't look like the Gamma Hunter swallows Claire, it just thrashes her to the ground in a puddle of acid.

On a Second look , u are right , Didn't see Claire from all that Acid
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Nillman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:29 am

Just gonna point this out, dont know if anyones mention this.. but looks like evil genius 2 world domination has some vore in it.. the trailer has a floor tile being placed down and when a spy got close a plant appear out of the tile and grabbed the spy with its mouth. Could see the legs hanging out.
Nillman
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:31 pm

The most recent Paladins champion is an eldritch god-like monster called Yagorath. Her title is "the Devourer", which tells you pretty much all you need to know about her. Her Ultimate ability, Devour, is also self-explanatory - she inhales the nearest targeted opponent. From the other player's perspective, you see a shot of her maw before being eaten and then it cuts to a closeup of her stomach, though there's no bulge.

You can see it used on Furia at 11:27:
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby balanced-guy » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:35 am

Sorry if this was posted before, I just stumbled across this scene last night. So in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow's Reverie DLC, there is an enemy/environmental hazard known as Leviathan Spawn. While sprinting across water, you can fall into the water and get a cutscene of Gabriel underwater before he is grabbed by one of these fish monsters and then swallowed.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:15 pm

A recently released game called Phoenotopia: Awakening has a giant toad boss called Century Toad that will try to swallow Gail by sucking her into its mouth. It's a retro inspired game taking notes from Zelda 2: The Legend of Link and other metroidvania titles. If you're a fan of these type of games, I strongly recommend picking it up, it's only $20! The vore is just the icing on the cake. It's very challenging though, even on the easiest difficulty. They're struggling in sales right now so that's why I'm shilling it lol. It's been awhile since a game made me feel like a kid again.

To be honest I would not have heard of this game if it was not for the Japanese marunomi websites that posted about it, so I don't think the dev is doing a good job marketing it. He probably assumed if it did well on Newgrounds, it would do well in sales. Anyway if you get swallowed with low health, it won't be spit you (depending on how long you were in its stomach, the timing might cause it to spit you out a second before you die)

I made two videos, one where it does not spit you out and one where Gail wins.

https://youtu.be/nIXeXUlS0gE
https://youtu.be/qiWYDvhBmwU

Another game I will show today is Another Eden, which if you can make it all the way to Chapter 59, the boss there, Big Gonjuro, a giant sea slug has an attack that will swallow a party member, trap them for 3 turns, drain their health and mp while healing and buffing himself. There are a lot of attractive characters in the game, over 100, but it's a gacha game so you might not end up with the character you want... the rates are horrendously low. I do plan on uploading a video almost all the female characters eventually. For now it's only Saki. ...not cuz she's my favorite but rather, the monster swallowed her the most during my recordings. I think she is the only character that the monster would swallow her more than three times in a row.

https://youtu.be/KXAv490j528
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion