Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby DrakeX » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:16 pm

not sure if it has been mentioned but in Drakengard 2, after the dragon Legna get his first upgrade, his special attack involves swooping down on ground enemies, with the camera switching to the pov of the target, watching Legna flying down and his open jaws lunging at the viewer. Then the came angle switches back to see Legna rising his head and making swallow sounds and blood splashing out from his jaws.

You can even technically turn this into soft vore by deactivating blood in the game settings, making it look like if Legna is swallowing his victim whole.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMightyHQ » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:29 am

Pretty sure this game has been mentioned here earlier. I captured a high res vore from a very old game called “Cadillacs and dinosaurs - the second cataclysm”, there two vore scenes by dinosaurs, both guy and girl get eaten, despite the high quality the graphics still looks like a 2D minecraft, however, I disabled the music before capturing (version without music nowhere to be found yet, so here it is), a nice, clear swallowing sound of the first dino can be heard! Anyway, should be worth to take a look.

VP9 https://giant.gfycat.com/ColorfulImmacu ... snake.webm
Or
VP8 https://giant.gfycat.com/LoneRequiredDiplodocus.webm
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orlando » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:38 am

Playing Sakuna Rice and Ruin and I fought the giant frog boss. His two main attacks from what I saw were spitting up flammable goo that slows Sakuna down and a tongue attack.

...unfortunately much to my dismay it didn't grab her or try to swallow her. Weird considering she gets her power from rice, you'd think the Goddess of Harvest would be a tasty meal for a giant demon frog.

There's a more powerful version of him, and a giant clam, and a giant catfish but I'm not holding my breath...

Game is good though, so while it's regrettable there's no icing on the cake, I do enjoy the game.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alice3hoping » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:01 am

So in total warhammer 2’s latest dlc, the vortex campaign of Throt the unclean has the major end goal, being to eat areil. Sadly it is only shown in a post vore victory context, but still it is stated by the narrator, that areil does get eaten (albeit pre-pulped)if throt does win their final battle. Honestly wish it had been whole but, well he still has a pretty big gut on him after so.

Honestly, total war warhammer does have some already decent vore, but it’s nice to have a campaign where the explicit goal is eating your long term nemesis.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonlrk » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:26 pm

Alice3hoping wrote:So in total warhammer 2’s latest dlc, the vortex campaign of Throt the unclean has the major end goal, being to eat areil. Sadly it is only shown in a post vore victory context, but still it is stated by the narrator, that areil does get eaten (albeit pre-pulped)if throt does win their final battle. Honestly wish it had been whole but, well he still has a pretty big gut on him after so.

Honestly, total war warhammer does have some already decent vore, but it’s nice to have a campaign where the explicit goal is eating your long term nemesis.

Best campaign ever
anonlrk
New to the forum

Postby Alice3hoping » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:09 pm

anonlrk wrote:
Alice3hoping wrote:So in total warhammer 2’s latest dlc, the vortex campaign of Throt the unclean has the major end goal, being to eat areil. Sadly it is only shown in a post vore victory context, but still it is stated by the narrator, that areil does get eaten (albeit pre-pulped)if throt does win their final battle. Honestly wish it had been whole but, well he still has a pretty big gut on him after so.

Best campaign ever

yeah hope that we get some more vore with total war warhammer 3, i mean with the ogre kingdoms, chaos, and likely some more end-times stuff, having at least some more vore champions and campaigns would be appreciated.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:39 pm

anonlrk wrote:

Best campaign ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvoc-X33A_E

Linking it for anyone curious
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anonlrk » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:31 am

The malicious part of me hopes she was alive when pulped
anonlrk
New to the forum

Postby Orin » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:31 am

I'm playing this campaign right now and having a blast. I'm not watching the ending scene because I want to see it myself, but it's really fun to think that Throt is going in a literal vore quest and his minions are following him in a war after another just because he wants to eat that one elf.

Also at least half of his lines are vore centric in which he threatens to eat any skaven who tries to cross him or about how he will gorge himself after the next fight. He also has a a couple of vore idle animations in which he will swallow whole chunks of warpstone or bite off the head of a random feral rat. I haven't checked yet if he or the brood horrors have some vorish battle animations though. I already love the skaven for many reason, but this chunky boy is literally perfection. :D
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alice3hoping » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:14 pm

anonlrk wrote:The malicious part of me hopes she was alive when pulped

Considering ariel is a true immortal being in warhammer lore(being an avatar of Isha, elven goddess of healing), one can imagine she likely would be alive through not only the pulping, but also her subsequent consumption and the whole digestion proccess, meaning she would likely be stuck in Throts guts in an endless digestion, unless her immortality is semi-reincarnation based(since she was mortal once before being transformed by isha into her avatar), so that would mean throt would be able to eat her again...and again...and again.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:51 am

When I did a search Lego Sharks just for my curiosity, I just found that the game "LEGO City Undercover" you can get swallowed whole by the sharks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgHN1Aqqxs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV6RNcvLfQQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9NjlxOiG_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98taiwbip2s

Quite the best quality animations. Though there's another Lego game called "Lego Worlds" that involves sharks, but they can NOT swallow the players, even though I wished they could. Even if it was a mod or something, I'd enjoy it.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:36 pm

Alice3hoping wrote:

Considering ariel is a true immortal being in warhammer lore(being an avatar of Isha, elven goddess of healing), one can imagine she likely would be alive through not only the pulping, but also her subsequent consumption and the whole digestion proccess, meaning she would likely be stuck in Throts guts in an endless digestion, unless her immortality is semi-reincarnation based(since she was mortal once before being transformed by isha into her avatar), so that would mean throt would be able to eat her again...and again...and again.

Oh shit! I think this is the reason why and how Throt was finaly able to sate his insatiable hunger. That elf keept regenerating inside his stomach, but not fast enough to escape the digestion process. Thus the Skaven got an unlimited food source right within his belly.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Alice3hoping wrote:

Oh shit! I think this is the reason why and how Throt was finaly able to sate his insatiable hunger. That elf keept regenerating inside his stomach, but not fast enough to escape the digestion process. Thus the Skaven got an unlimited food source right within his belly.

Indeed though one must wonder if sometimes she regenerates enough to make more visible bulges within throts gut. Maybe not enough to escape, but enough to draw some minor attention. Who knows. At least throt gets a happy ending in that timeline with a belly full of the elven demigod. Though part of the description for ‘deific feast’, the thing you get after indicates that not only does throt eat areil, but some of the left over bits(that I assume throt didn’t eat, like her wings and the like) end up going to feed the rest of his forces. Meaning that throts army and clan would all have a little bit of Ariel stewing away inside them. Of course, throt would have the lions share in that case.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:10 pm

From Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey, this game it's about survival, you control monkey, well, human in its early form I guess, you have to fight plenty of other animals you'll meet, to feed and survive, one of your enemies is a huge python, if you fail fight, it coils around you, suffocate you, opens its slimy maw and starting to consume its meal! That’s all what shown to us, but quite worthy scene I must say. There also crocs, hippos, which would be glad to give you a nice bite hehe

VP9 https://giant.gfycat.com/HardEmotionalBilby.webm
or
VP8 https://giant.gfycat.com/HastyIllfatedBadger.webm
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeice » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:25 am

Jeice wrote:The Koi Fish has been added to the Koi Pond in Grounded.

As of right now, it doesnt seem to be interested in eating the player, it just kinda makes angry noises and shakes his head near you, and the death message just says you've been "slapped around" by the guy

The Koi Fish is now capable of eating you and other aquatic creatures
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Jeice wrote:
Jeice wrote:The Koi Fish has been added to the Koi Pond in Grounded.

As of right now, it doesnt seem to be interested in eating the player, it just kinda makes angry noises and shakes his head near you, and the death message just says you've been "slapped around" by the guy

The Koi Fish is now capable of eating you and other aquatic creatures

Would be interesting if like, they made it so you could get swallowed whole, and either have struggling within, or explore inside the fish. But I guess that's asking for too much. I suppose the most I'd expect is a "You died" scenario after getting chomped on.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jeice » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:08 pm

The fish opens his mouth and begins to suck in water. If you get caught, your camera and movement are locked as you're pulled into its mouth, before it quickly chomps down and swims away, and you're given a "<character> was gulped by the Koi" death message

Edit: I've actually seen a few different death messages, which surprises me a bit.
[X] was gulped by the Koi
[X] was swallowed by the Koi
[X] became a fish snack

Also, while the patch notes states it will eat other creatures, I've never seen it act hostile towards anything but the player, even after messing around with Unreal Unlocker for a bit.

Developer Vlog #9 does show this in action, but because its technically underage vore, I'm not going to link it here. You can easily find it with a quick search on YouTube.
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:39 pm

Jeice wrote:The fish opens his mouth and begins to suck in water. If you get caught, your camera and movement are locked as you're pulled into its mouth, before it quickly chomps down and swims away, and you're given a "<character> was gulped by the Koi" death message

Edit: I've actually seen a few different death messages, which surprises me a bit.
[X] was gulped by the Koi
[X] was swallowed by the Koi
[X] became a fish snack

Yea pretty much exactly what I expected. Though they should have at least shown a body going into the fish somehow. Though I guess a mouth zoom is good enough for whatever they're going with it. Sorry, but I usually like fish vore for whatever reason. But I doubt theres a video showing this, even though its just a cut to block, or mouth zoom.

EDIT: Found video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Bgq2ot0po
Okay now THAT was incredibly hot!!! Not gonna lie. I loved it! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyZ69q6ypyU&t=2m35s 2:35 - From the December VLog update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PHy_Cswv8&t=1m35s 1:35, a review of the December update explains that the fish can eat you. NICE! :D

As big as it is in the game,. I STILL think it would be a neat idea to explore the inside of the fish instead of game over, but whatever. It is what it is.
N-Mario
---

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Stellaris is quite a treasure drove of content and inspiration.

After the thing with the giant arthropod, that was posted here while back, I came across this discription:

Spoiler: show
With more discoveries from [FromFrom.Planet.GetName] excavation locations, they proposed a new theory about the origin of the trench network. A thousand years ago, this planet was surrounded by an invading alien creature, best described as a huge snail-shaped creature the size of a city. It wanders unscrupulously, removing all organic matter it comes into contact with. These trenches were dug out by native humanoid creatures resembling small ferrets. They were either used to evade snail attacks or used to try to attack the fragile abdomen of snails. Judging from the level of excavation, this trench battle must have been going on for several generations, perhaps centuries.

There is no indication that the local residents survived the crisis, nor are there any remains of the giant beast that swallowed them. This is indeed a cruel fate.

Mind, first time I found it, I was playing in german and I could not backtrack to view the same text in english, so I had to search the web for it. This here is translated from chinese, so the actual english description may be different.

The next thing was this space dragon, that decided to pop up.

As always, you do not see, but the text and dialoge is pretty nice.

Mild scat warning for the first picture
Spoiler: show
description of fecal matter

https://sta.sh/239blhuxcqc
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby bigboy1992 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Any aftermath text for if you lose the battle?
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion