Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby calin22 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:02 pm

N-Mario wrote:
calin22 wrote:There’s a new game coming soon where you play as a ball with agile limbs. The trailer ( https://youtu.be/61R9tC46k6M ) has the ball swallowed whole by a mimic.

0:47 is the vore scene. It's a treasure box monster that just traps him..

https://youtu.be/61R9tC46k6M?t=47

Hmm, perhaps, though the narrator does explicitly say “eaten by a chest.”
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:24 pm

The snow queen boss Snow White Mariko in Persona 5 Scramble actually does eat your party members. You have to drop a chandelier on her to get her to spit them out.
https://youtu.be/qxmh4gIUvQg
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 am

Sorry if this was mentioned before, there was an old PC game called Operation based on the board game of the same name and in my experience, they gave it away for free in cereal boxes (alongside other titles such as Monopoly, Rollercoaster tycoon, Yathzee, etc.). The game played much like the board game but instead of removing objects from a patient, you could access mini games to cure them.

The dinosaur mini game had the caveman doctor tied a rope around himself and lowered himself inside the stomach of dinosaurs. There is no animation of the doctor tying the rope or being swallowed, you just click on some kind of extinguisher and it transition to the stomach. The goal was to shoot puffs of smoke on acid bubbles. If I recall correctly, if you win or fail, the stomach rumbles loudly and the rope pulls the doctor out. You can't be digested.

The monster mini game was activated by clicking on a tongue depressor. The player controls a frog inside the throat of the monster and you have to climb up the esophagus. The mad doctor throws all kind of stuff inside the monster's mouth for some reason and you have to evade the objects sliding down. When you reach the back of the tongue, the frog wrap its tongue around the uvula and jumps outside the mouth. Weirdly enough, the mouth is human-like. If you fail, the frog falls down, there's no swallowing sounds. The inside throat shot is also the picture shown at the end credits.

The human mini game have the player control some green cowboy lice jumping on a human body and the goal is to fall on top of the enemy lice to same-size swallow them whole. They will eat you if they fall on top of you. I forgot what the other two mini games were about, one was in the jungle with animals and the other was in a space station with aliens. I'll assume they weren't vorish or I would have remembered them, but I could be wrong.

This is the game: https://youtu.be/cHc4WvxMna0
Kitsouille
???

Postby Nobodyman » Tue May 19, 2020 2:50 pm

No actual vore, but in today's Game Grumps episode, Arin and Danny play House Party and joke about an escaped snake eating one of the female party guests. Happens at 30:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XMZ072fPxQ
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightmareBros » Wed May 20, 2020 10:04 am

This probably isn't exactly "new" but I found a VERY long video of someone playing an updated version of the Tribal Hunter beta, and honestly it's looking pretty good, It's definetly improving from last time it was posted here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUHDrizzlsY

demo link is here:
https://eggo21.itch.io/tribal-hunter-demo
Last edited by NightmareBros on Wed May 20, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am voreophile, destroyer of people.
Colouring all day erryday
NightmareBros
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Wed May 20, 2020 12:03 pm

vrchat
Attachments
E566EC000EAC1DC7E58A1B0ED39A0FBC10A8BDFB.png
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dukinu » Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Jaxed wrote:vrchat

oh VRchat? well will you be nice at tell me if this is a map or a avatar
Dukinu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Wed May 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Dukinu wrote:

oh VRchat? well will you be nice at tell me if this is a map or a avatar

An avatar, the trick is I found a world where the avatar's head lines up perfectly with the roof, and the avatar has a really detailed maw. So all you have to do is slap on a micro avatar and crawl right in~

I'd be willing to show it off sometime if you want!
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheHungryKobold » Sun May 24, 2020 12:34 pm

I wish VR chat worked for PS4
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 pm

Try desktop mode, doesn't take much of a computer to run while not using VR and there's still a few things you can do, you might be surprised!

Oh, and I'll be on vrchat most of the day tomorrow if anyone has any questions.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Csx124 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:37 pm

New game called Maneater just came out. You play as a shark and eat animals and people. Looks pretty good from what I’ve seen. Anyone have it?
Csx124
New to the forum

Postby sharky » Mon May 25, 2020 2:39 am

mmmmm.... here is a game I can sink my teeth into
sharky
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Mon May 25, 2020 12:03 pm

Also vrchat

Both are gifs
Attachments
brighttummyrubs.gif
bellygif.gif
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Fri May 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Anything in the new Shantae game? Saw a Tubeworm boss and giant octopus so hoping they can swallow Shantae but I doubt it
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:01 am

calin22 wrote:
N-Mario wrote:
calin22 wrote:There’s a new game coming soon where you play as a ball with agile limbs. The trailer ( https://youtu.be/61R9tC46k6M ) has the ball swallowed whole by a mimic.

0:47 is the vore scene. It's a treasure box monster that just traps him..

https://youtu.be/61R9tC46k6M?t=47

Hmm, perhaps, though the narrator does explicitly say “eaten by a chest.”

Wouldn't want the happening to me.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Sat May 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Orlando wrote:Anything in the new Shantae game? Saw a Tubeworm boss and giant octopus so hoping they can swallow Shantae but I doubt it

I just beat game and, no, sadly no vore at all that I can recall.

Spoiler: show
The final boss talks about how she drained the life force of the captured half-genies and then drains Risky Boots' energy, which leads to some vorish dialogue, but other than that, nothing.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Sun May 31, 2020 12:38 am

Nobodyman wrote:
Orlando wrote:Anything in the new Shantae game? Saw a Tubeworm boss and giant octopus so hoping they can swallow Shantae but I doubt it

I just beat game and, no, sadly no vore at all that I can recall.

Spoiler: show
The final boss talks about how she drained the life force of the captured half-genies and then drains Risky Boots' energy, which leads to some vorish dialogue, but other than that, nothing.

Well that's unfortunate. Wish I had the money back when they allowed a fan to create an enemy. Oh well guess I'll save up for a comic commission or manga if I got the funds
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orchestration » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:13 am

WayForward seem happy to retweet almost any Shantae artwork except for SlimeGal, considering she could eat Shantae I think they know what vore is, are not fans and don't want to include her again.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Well even if we won't see some enemies again, on the bright side, any new enemies can become great bases for people here to work with.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:22 pm

in the ending of Crash Twinsanitty, the Evil Twins are eaten by Evil Crash, and Neo Cortex tries using a machine to kill Crash, but it explores and shrinks/teleports him into Crash`s brain.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion