Perfect Scenario

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Perfect Scenario

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:51 am

What is the perfect Vore scenario in your eyes?
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Perfect Scenario

Postby Merodi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

Depending on the specifics! If its willing/unwilling, fatal or non-fatal etc.

My perfect scenario for unwilling fatal would be a bratty, mean female bully getting gobbled up by a handsome boy/man, either after or while bullying her victim. Since I don't like disposal and the like, it would end with her dying from the digestion in the pred's stomach.

For willing unfatal I like nice stuff, like a boy swallowing a friend, sibling or his crush, to keep them save from danger or just as bonding. He'd spit them out after a while again, though.
Merodi
Participator

Postby granblue » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:39 pm

I'm into so many different things, there's no such thing as a single 'perfect' scenario. What I enjoy the most always depends on my mood at that moment.
granblue
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Ohhh goodness, let's see....

I'd say my perfect scenario would be a little human girl being gently gobbled up and tucked away by a adult humanoid man, to keep her safe, warm and comforted in his belly. She could be nervous at first but comes around to see the predator meant no harm. Probably a lost orphan hiding in a alleyway or a abandoned building, all alone and in need of someone to take care of her. I enjoy the dynamic between a adult and a child that are not related, probably not the exact same species and could be considered a scary scenario to a onlooker unaware of the predator's harmless intentions, bonus points for predators that have a bad rap. But also the general good hearted nature of it pushes all my 'Awww' buttons at once.

Edit: This sort of scenario could be called belly adoption, or adoption by belly lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Perfect Scenario (is there such a thing?)

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 pm

granblue wrote:I'm into so many different things, there's no such thing as a single 'perfect' scenario. What I enjoy the most always depends on my mood at that moment.

This is something I can relate to, though to be honest, there are a few things in any vore scenario that when I am involved, must be there, without fail.

Like, me being fully clothed in my sexy best, being eaten, for one example.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby CalinBeast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:09 pm

My ideal scenario would be in a very sexual context, involving a male human as prey, and a female big cat as pred, both as a couple. The pred should be relatively larger than the human, and resemble something along the lines of a lion or tiger. As for the scenario itself, there should be plenty of domination on the side of the feline, with the poor human being utterly humiliated before and during vore. Depraved acts such as verbally taunting, forcefully kissing, drooling on, sitting atop of, or even urinating onto the unwilling prey should be committed by the lustful beast, before the vore actually takes place.
But in the end, the whole scenario should be completely non fatal. The activity as a whole should seem as though both the pred and prey were in on it, almost like roleplay (as the two are, again, a couple), even with the prey feigning fear and humiliation the whole time. And after the pred and prey have both climaxed, they should change their attitudes to be more tender and loving to each other, as they typically would be outside of their sexual roleplay.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:04 pm

I imagine a large animal above me, pinning me to the ground and licking its lips - male or female doesn't really matter to me. It presses its muzzle against my body, kissing and licking and tasting me, up and down, from head to toe, and really absorbing my taste. Once I'm dripping with its saliva it will open its maw wide and take in my head. Its tongue assaults my face and even slips out to tease my upper body every so often, and it slurps and suckles upon me, moaning the whole time at my flavor. Its tongue surrounds my face. All I can smell is its breath. All I can taste is its drool and tongue. It presses my head back against the ground and smothers me with its mouth as it thoroughly tastes my face. At some point during this initial tasting the creature has its way with me, slipping its tongue between my cheeks or around my erection and lapping away until I orgasm.

Once it's thoroughly satisfied with my flavor, it begins to devour me. As slowly as it is able, it takes in my head once more, then my chest, my abdomen, my thighs and legs, and I only squirm weakly and allow it to swallow me whole. Down its throat I slide before squeezing into its stomach and curling in on myself as the walls tighten around me. I can hear nothing but the gurgles and squelches inside, an active heartbeat just above, and the creature's voice teasing me and explaining how I'm a wonderful meal. They push out several loud belches, but continuously swallow air between them as I enjoy my stay inside. It massages and hugs its stomach close, explaining to me how much of a bulge I'm causing on their form and kissing my bulge. Surrounded by my loving predator, I soon fall asleep. It will cough me back up later and clean me off when it is time~
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 pm

My ideal scenario would be for me to find myself in a strange place where I`m only a few inches tall, and a giant is searching for me, intent on eating me up. While I may not know his true intentions, I do know that he wants to make me his snack, so I`m constantly running and hiding, trying to escape him, but he eventually finds me and catches me. He teases me by licking and nipping at me, and taunting me at how tasty I`m going to be as his squirmy little treat. He then clamps his teeth around me, though not hard enough to hurt me, and slurps me up, then gets to the business of tasting me, arduously massaging me with his tongue, maybe even slipping between my legs a little to arouse me. Once he`s finished savoring me, he`d gulp me down in one piece, forcing me down his throat. I struggle to no avail, as I am no match for the sheer power of his body. Once I fall into his stomach, I start to panic and fall into despair, crying and begging him to let me free, but of course, he completely ignores my caterwauling, since I`m nothing but a casual midnight snack to him. His belly starts growling around me, and realizing that I cannot escape, I just sink into despair and wait for what will come.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Mine would be something like this:
I walk up to a house, hungry. I sneak inside, the inhabitants of the house all being female, some children, maybe a couple of preggos. But the idea's the same, I go through the house, sneak up on the victims, manage to get them onto the ground. After that, I sit on their face, and fart on them until the smell overpowers them and renders them unable to fight back. After that, I slowly swallow them, and eventually, they're gurgling away in my belly. Rinse and repeat until the house is empty. I probably burp out a pile of clothes, gain a couple hundred or thousand pounds, mainly on my stomach, thighs, and butt, and after they've digested, I either practically decimate their bathroom with enormous logs of scat, or I just dispose of them in a random part of the house.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alphapred96 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 pm

For me, holding a tiny little person in my tight grip, watching them struggle as I tell them what's about to happen. Squeeze them. Taste them. Give them a view to their demise. Revel in how they are helpless. Trapped and able to do nothing. Then, once I can't hold back any longer, switch to dangleing them by a leg/tail and lower them in. Agonizingly slowly. And they can't stop it. once inside, taste. Mess with them. Tease them. and finally, swallow them.
It's more fun when they resist.
Characters: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=44642
Alphapred96
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 pm

My perfect scenario goes on endlessly, looping through every variation of kink and various characters and body types and emotional contexts. And has a happy ending :)
Indighost
---

Postby no_one_you_know » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:21 pm

A fight to the death where swallowing whole is a winning move. Not a finishing move, but an unexpected move that ends the fight in an instant.
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:56 pm

The ideal scenario for me would be me being an inch or so tall, being passed around a group of hot young women that would eat me and use me as a sex toy, with full tour non fatal. Once a week or so I'd get rotated to the next one, after the previous has done everything she wanted, which would include the stuff I fantasize about obviously.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:10 am

granblue wrote:I'm into so many different things, there's no such thing as a single 'perfect' scenario. What I enjoy the most always depends on my mood at that moment.

Very much this.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Jayezox » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Two childhood friends are, as someone in a college club said, emotionally constipated. Eventually, the girl swallows the guy by accident or with the purpose of hiding him or something and they fall in love. She enjoys his taste and he enjoys all of her and the vore is the straw that breaks the camel's back for a confession. Cheesy and vague, I know, but there are so many ways that can play out and work.
Jayezox
---

Postby N-Mario » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:49 pm

As some people already stated, there is no such thing as one single perfect scenario. It depends on the mood.

But if you want to ask. It would me being the prey, and sitting on the edge of a diving board, bridge, or ground. Have a giant fish come up and open its maw at me, and i just go dive on in so it can take me away on an adventure while traveling inside its belly. Otherwise, perhaps the giant fish would just jump out of the water, and grab me in a safe way to take me to the adventure. The fish would not digest me at all, but instead keep me held in its belly as we ride together. THAT would be my perfect scenario, if there ever was such a thing. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby luckyp3616 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 pm

I might have mentioned in one other topic, but my scenario would be me meeting a succubus and having a relationship with her. Instead of marriage, we would literally become one.

She would be a succubus capable of tail vore, e.g. Alma Elma from MGQ. When we decide we're ready, she would swallow me with her tail and completely absorb my body and soul. I would live as a part of her, and we would share each others thoughts and senses. We each would feel each others' orgasms as well as our own, meaning we'd each feel two orgasms at once.

She would also be able to summon me if she ever needed someone to be there with her physically. The temporary body would disappear once the spell wore off, of course.

I really wish we had more of the semi-fatal vore where the body is digested but the soul is kept safely within the pred's body.
luckyp3616
New to the forum

Postby Licklash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Oh my god, I have found you at last. Saaaaame!
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Yep. Same.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am

Any scenario that allows me to repeat it an indefinite number of times, really,.

Eating doesn't do anything for me, and I prefer to get it over with very quickly and without any witnesses.
Digesting prey does have an effect. Just lying there, listening to my own body, enjoying that gradually diminishing feeling of fullness.
Disposing of prey, preferrably in a secret - thus private and quiet - place certainly does things to me. Unfortunately this part tends not to last long, and thus new prey needs to be found in order to experience it again.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion