Perfect Scenario

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Perfect Scenario

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:28 pm

I have too many in mind to designate just one as perfect. But if I have to choose a top one, I have a base story which I enjoy imagining more often than others. I never really shared it but I guess there's no harm in doing so now:

Obviously the scenario occurs in a world where anthros or intelligent animals exist, and are of course capable of soft-voring people. It starts with me in a human settlement (city, town, village, etc) where I lived for most of or my entire life, usually the more sad and depressing places where people are far from nice. During my life there, I periodically hear stories of folks being attacked and eaten by the predators, with constant warnings on which routes to avoid and what to do in order to not become their next victim... unlike everyone else however, I secretly find those happenings appealing. At some point I'm compelled to run away from home, preferably taking with me information that can aid the preds against the settlement I lived in. I explore for a while seeking out the feral / anthro settlement, then willingly surrender to them letting myself be captured. I'm next taken to their leader, to whom I explain that I've betrayed my people and have come to them because I wish to serve as their prey slave. Since people like me are seen as food by the preds, they of course gladly accept and eat me. Before doing so however, I have one final wish: Keeping me alive and unharmed inside for as long as possible. Considering that I turned in willingly and helped them with everything I could, the pred may decide to respect this wish, and either delays digesting me for a long time or decides to never do so (permanent endo).

This has a few personal aspects I'd rather not get into since they're irrelevant. But yeah, I find this the most fun overall scenario in my book :) Hopefully it inspires other artists in making vore comics or stories!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby RediQ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Thinking of a perfect scenario is extremely difficult, as so many different scenarios have their own appeal and offer the right things for different moods... But I suppose an idea that I'd always be into and could always enjoy is the closest I would get to "perfect"

For setting, it could be just about any world where vore is known to happen, but not necessarily commonplace... And I'd love it if I ran into a predator (either a cute girl or a "trap"/"femboy" type) who happened to call out my vore fetish somehow, maybe through dropping hints and seeing my reaction, or just by having a hunch... and so they'd say things to openly tease me about it and try to tempt me to be their prey, both of us knowing that I want it and would eventually give in... drawing it out as long as possible, hanging out and getting to know each other while they always remind me that I'm ultimately gonna be their willing food... until they decide it's time to eat me, and we spend the rest of our time together as I digest inside of them over the course of the next week or so... with the pred mostly going about their day or doing as they please, maybe stopping sometimes to talk or of course to teasingly reminding me of my fate~

The type of vore I enjoy the most is when it's a somewhat casual but still very intimate and intense experience, and this scenario really hits all those notes in the right way for me :)
RediQ
Participator

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 am

My perfect scenario:

I am one for the unwilling, same size vore so I would be at home with a girl in a sexy cheerleader outfit, wearing red high knee socks, where she has persuaded me to come back to her house where she is all alone. Everyone knows of her predatory status so it is a great risk that my character is taking. The cheerleader would have her curvaceous self facesitting me, ass facing feet side (if that makes sense) and her pussy pressed to my face, her perfect slightly jiggly as resting on me. During this her clothes all remain on apart from the panties which she has removed. As she is peaking to her climax her pussy would start enveloping my head, while she rubbed her clit, shaking from the pleasure. She would continue to slip down my body slowly until she starts pushing herself as she is having her climax. While being pushed in, I am given a hand-job as a last goodbye.

I mean this is just one scenario because there are so many one can imagine :P
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Unlike those for whom there are many scenarios, my fantasies are pretty formulaic, with only minor variations.

Initially I become enslaved to my pred-to-be, either willingly or because of circumstances (such as debt bondage). As their slave they have me engage in physical acts of worship - oral sex or foot kissing/licking; maybe kissing their bottoms.

At some point I start to shrink. Perhaps it's due to some magic outside of either of our control, or because she has some sort of magic or technology. This doesn't really matter too much, though if it is premeditated on her part, it does put a certain different spin on things (I'll have to think about which of these I like better).

Once I'm about an inch tall, she decides that all the previous worship is all good and well, but she wants to take it to the ultimate level: eating me up. She either lifts me up by my feet and lowers me into her mouth, or she tells me to crawl in. I'm very nervous about dying, but either because I worship her so much, or because the inevitable is inevitable, I remain fairly docile through the whole process.

The scene ends once I'm inside, prior to the messy death and digestion bit.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xamdnaa » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:15 am

Like a lot of people has said, it's hard to choose. But I think I've come up with my absolute dream vore scenario:

A large group of people (family, roommates or something similiar. Humans, humanoids or anthros doesn't matter) are living their lives, unaware about the terror that will soon strike.
An attractive, maybe a bit older male human/humanoid pred (which I like to imagine is a some kind of angel. Normal, arch or fallen angel doesn't matter) sneaks in and uses magic to make sure
none of the people in the building can escape. He then sneaks up and devour one of them infront of the group and they panic and run away.
He finishes his meal (either through hard vore or soft vore) and then a deadly game of cat and mouse begins, as he searches for the rest.

He takes them out one by one, while the rest are too scared to help their friends and stays hidden. Some of them he hard vores, while some he
soft vores, letting them digest in the disgusting mush that used to be their loved ones.
He may mock them, both the ones in his gut and the remaining ones.

One by one they meet their untimely demise, until only one remains. I have so many ideas of what happens to the last one, so I decided to write some variations, because I couldn't choose:
1.He swallows the last prey whole and let's it slowly digest away in the mush that used to be it's loved ones (Maybe someone the pred ate earlier is still barely alive, so the victim has to listen to it's final breaths, as it liquidfies.)
2.He doesn't find the last one on and decides to leave. The poor survivor is left traumatised.
3.He finds and eats it, but later regurgitates it and leave it to suffer, just to be cruel.
4.Almost same as above, but this time, the prey is saved by someone.
5.He finds the last one, but doesn't eat it, instead he presses it's head against his gut, forcing to listen to it's loved ones getting digested.

If the last one survives the ordeal, it'll spend most of it's days trying to get revenge on the predator that destroyed it's life.

Non vore bonuses:
If there's a muscular older man among the prey, the pred may capture the him, tie him up and forcefully have sex with him. The pred character will be like a powerbottom and maybe he uses magic to make sure his victim gets/keeps an erection.
When he has had his fun, he devours the man too.
And/or if there's a young black woman, the pred could kidnap her and keep her as a wife/sexslave. (I've gotten really into interracial involving black females lately, which is why I were so specific ^^; )
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 pm

My biggest fave is watching someone fatten up my heavily pregnant wife - maybe even whoring her out and getting her even more pregnant somehow - and finally eating her while I watch. :p
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:55 pm

When a young woman swallows a shrunken man, and refuses to vomit him up, despite a normal sized person pleading with them to vomit the captive up. Bonus points if she swallowed him on accident, and started laughing like crazy when she first realized she swallowed him.

I also like it if she nods her head back and forth indicating “No” in response to someone trying to convince her to vomit the captive up.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion