vore kinks?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: vore kinks?

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Digestion for the purpose of gaining weight: I love it when the predator actively wants to get fatter by eating someone, treating them as a means to an end. Bonus points if they taunt the prey about 'adding to their beauty,' or trying to guess where they'd end up on their body.

Sentient fat: I'm becoming more and more enamored of the idea of a prey's soul being added to the fat of their predator. Whether or not the pred is aware of them... eh, that varies, although I find both aware/unaware entertaining.

Post-Vore Masturbation: Some people have said this before, but yeah. Vore is very arousing to me, so why wouldn't a pred jack off after they eat someone?

Extinction: God, I love this... When a pred reduces an entire species to nothing more than bellyfat, specifically targeting them because they like to eat them...

Planet Clearing: Eating any and all life on a planet, leaving it a barren wasteland, just to satisfy your hunger...

Mass Vore: I'm a belly fetishist. The bigger the belly the better. How to get big bellies in vore? Well, that city still has people in it. And come to think of it, buildings aren't that bad a meal...

Pregnant prey: Something about a meal having an extra meal inside them is just incredibly appealing to me. Which leads to...

Deliberately impregnating someone to make them pregnant prey: Sometimes the best meals are the ones you put effort into.

Incest vore: RL incest? Bad. Very bad. Call the cops. Fantasy incest? FUCKING HOT. My favorite scenarios right now are a father impregnating all the women in the family and eating them, or a brother or son doing the same.

Mindless Gluttony: Nothing matters except feeding yourself. Friends? Snacks you don't have to chase. Family? Tastes familiar. Children? Mmm, bite-size. Bonus points if it's a female glutton who eats her own children just after giving birth to them. They spent so long making that meal, might as well eat it...

Apocalyptic Gluttony: Is it a thing that exists? Then it must be eaten. Is it a thing that doesn't exist? EAT IT ANYWAY. All must be devoured. Planets, galaxies, space and time itself...

Male pred devouring all females in an area: A rather specific kink of mine, but I love the idea of a male pred devouring every single woman in an area, making them his fat, and no one ever being able to stop him...

Fuck N' Nom: Basically, a pred sees someone they find attractive, forces themselves on that person, and then devour them, not even thinking about them after satisfying their lust/hunger.

Soft Hard Vore: There was a series of stories ages ago by an author named Willing Suspension of Disbelief. It involved a drug named Gynophagiox which made a woman's body as edible as bread. They could be chomped up easily with no bloody mess. I think that's kinda hot.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Pregnant prey is the very best prey. So much <3 for this.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:43 am

My so-called kinks are a bit strange, so get ready. Most of them are non-sexual, actually...

Sizes:
1. Same-size. I am like when someone is taller or in same height with prey, this makes me happy because i am like bellies.
2. Half-size. My niche in size difference, too bad its lacking lately due to macro/micro, i am not fan for extremely small micros.
3. Larger doll sized prey. Why this kind of shrunken prey is unpopular? I am lately dont enjoy morderate micros much.
4. Larger prey. Hmm... i am like smaller preds, so why not?

Prey:
1. Oppai loli or normal loli or shota/young prey. I am understand some who NOT onto it, but i am dont enjoy pressing off, so heh. Theyre great in ANY age, and i am adore it, theyre really good for both non-fatal and fatal.
2. Blondes. I am adore them, blond hair makes them more tastier, i am right?
3. Lamia/naga/snake. Them as preds are good, but as prey its something I AM NEEDED! Those tails are so yummy like noodles~ :gulp:
4. Pregnant. Those prey with extra meat are much filling~
5. Slimebuds/girls/boys. I am got it recently and i am pissed off about lack of THIS!

Pred:
1. Cruel and confinent. I am enjoy cruelity sometimes, especially being cruel to their prey, its kinda hot.
2. Kind, friendly and gentle. As mainly safe vore fan, i am enjoy that in majority~
3. Possessive and/or perverted. I am adove when pred wants their prey to be theirs forever, may work with non-fatal and fatal too.
4. Male, masculine preds. Most hottest ever thing, i am needed more of them.
5. Human/humanoid/monster and animal demis. I am okay with furry and any species, but those are my things.
6. Vampires. I am like them, and not only in vampiric vore takes..
7. Rodent/mouse/rat. Its my niche in furry vore~
8. Pregnant pred. Because weird craving.

Consent takes:
1. WILLING. Because unwilling is my general turnOFF, unless prey is given up before devoured.
2. Unwilling or relucant pred/Willing prey. My favourite dynamics.
3. Confused or not used on it to somewhat willing prey. My niche~

Amount of prey:
1. Mass/entire world. Mass is rare, so its my fave, multiple prey can work as well.
2. Single. This is amount most preds used.

Pre- and mid-vore:
1. Mawshots. Maws, maws, MAWS =3
2. Saliva/drool. we are drool on food...
3. Breath. Its hot as hecc.
4. Head first. Those feet/paws are better for last.
5. Swallowing. Especially if same-sized.
6. Throat bulges. Most coolest thing!
7. Masturbation. In both pred and prey, its really good.
8. Pre-vore sex. Dont needed to ask why.
9. Belches and growl. Yay!
10. INSIDES.

Post-vore:
1. Disposal. I am adore scat and watersports, so these work perfectly, maybe bones may work too.
2. Reformation. I am adore this too.

Vore types:
1. Oral Soft. Its most typical, but favourite. I am like any kind expect suction/vaccum vore.
2. Hard. Its lately unpopular.. i am like gorey stuff!
3. Breast via clearage.
4. Anal.
5. Cooking/Preparation. Its ever first thing before knew about vore.
6. Herm Unbirth. Why its so rare?

Those are things i am onto.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:51 pm

My preference is Male Pred and Female Prey, with size difference where the pred is larger than prey. The species of pred ranges from humanoid to sentient feral creatures, the prey species are human, humanoid, and anthro. My favorite types are soft oral vore, anal vore (shrunken woman or male giant), and cock vore (shrunken woman or male giant), I'll dab in food play but not cooking, and I don't mind the pred biting a little while he swallows his prey whole. Not into digestion, but I like nonfatal with implied reformation, for safe endo that ends in full tour with the prey coming out unharmed. My favorite scenario for pre vore involve the pred getting a taste of his preys blood by nicking her with his claws or biting her arm or shoulder, licking the cuts and then opening his jaws to show his dominance, forcing the prey to feel/smell his hot breath with her head in his maw.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:02 pm

since I play a pred
I like female prey, bondage, snakes, plants, fatal and non fatal. I do prefer same size when compared to a size difference as it gives a greater bulge in most preds
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Norththe3rd » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:21 pm

I personally don't mind who the pred or prey are. Anyone can eat anyone in my book! :gulp: As for the types of vore I'm into, well... I've got a little list. *Ahem*

1. Anal and Oral vore are my go to's as they all go to the same destination after all! Also, butt's are great!
2. Preds with a heart! Who says Preds and Preys can't fall in love!
And then eat and be eaten!
With love!
Soft Vore is perfect for situations like this. Though I don't mind a crueler pred from time to time too.
3. Digestion is optional as it does depend on the situation. However, it does lead perfectly into...
4. Sentient Fat: where the prey has been digested, but remains sentient as fat and pudge somewhere on the preds body. The idea of being a part of someone is already an arousing prospect, so to be able to experience it and live as one with a preds body is awesome! (Yes, I'm a prey if you haven't guessed :D )
5. Gassy pred's are the best, especially when you've just been eaten. You're lying, curled up in a big belly, and you hear a satisfied belch or a mighty fart. To me, it not just that I'm now food for this chubby beast, but that I was satisfying food, and my consumption gave them great pleasure. The gass is an acknowledgement of that, which gives me great pride, appreciation and, most of all, arousel!

I'm sure I have plenty of others, but if I wrote them all down, I'd be here forever!
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:10 am

Male preds, saliva, robots/cyborgs/humanoids, size differences, futuristic themes, Maws and tongues (Just, frikkin love maws man!) Throat and mouth play, pre-vore, taunting and teasing. Moaning preds, Tug-o-vore soft vore style.

Combine all of them, and I will be a hot mess on the floor~
Mecho
---

Postby BlossomDancer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:28 am

Male or female preds (though i do have a soft spot for femboys), detailed bulges, preds stuffing themselves with food while someone's in them, friendly preds. Love it when they burp as well~

I prefer same-size, but enjoy macro and micro preds a lot as well. Smaller preds are a lot of fun, alongside the idea of being used as a living dildo (or condom~)
BlossomDancer
New to the forum

Postby VLady » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Animal predator and female human prey.
And I mean predator, I just dont get anything by watching a horse swallowing a human.
Snakes, Dragons, Dinosaurs, giant Worms or Insects... Oh and Blobs, Slimes and Tentacle Monsters. I loooove tentacles!

Favourite pose is feet first. Unrealistic, but I like to see the expression in the preys face.

And that expression should mostly be one of joy. Although I also like non consentual vore, willing prey is my favourite.
VLady
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomWolf » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Voring after sex, Especially endo-vore. I'm a huge proponent of vore as a means to "claim" your mate/lover/SO as YOURS 8) Vore and sex go hang in hand in my book!

BBW's as prey. What can I say? I'm a proud chubby chase IRL :D

Cum Inflation and Pregnant Prey,

Busty prey, especially when they have boobs that totally defy and ignore physics! :lol:

Human preds with anthro/furry prey

Small dominant preds with Thicc and bigger submissive prey

Petplay/BDSM

Just to name a few LMAO!
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xanz » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:42 am

(removed by author)
Last edited by Xanz on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xanz
New to the forum

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:31 pm

If there are no sexualised minors, and pred is a female, and it's oral, an no scat, im all for it
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby CooraIthirid » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:49 am

Sleeping same size prey is one my personal faves.
Vore for me is about domination, and sleeping prey or those that give in or even co-operate are just the best.
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby creamcat » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:35 am

I really like unwilling preds, especially FTM (or cboy) unbirth. I like willing prey and vore as body horror for the pred, with the prey dominating them from the inside. I also like unwilling prey paired with unwilling pred in forced-vore situations, like with a third party forcing the vore to happen. I like oral sometimes, especially with accidental, but most of the time, I'm all about unbirth. Willing pred's are kinda a no-go for me personally as I like them to be as uncomfortable and embarrassed as possible
creamcat
New to the forum

Postby usersp » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:41 am

belly button vore and female pred, casual vore
usersp
New to the forum

Postby Rockyartist78 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:25 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:What are your kinks when it comes to vore? For me it's soft vore, Male Pred, Female Prey, Underage and pregnant prey, slobby and fat pred, gassy pred, unwilling prey, fatal, digestion, weight gain, disposal

My kink fav kink is full tour, plus if is messy ~
Rockyartist78
New to the forum

Postby quickcrunch » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:43 pm

I love small tight, but cozy warm, and squishy spaces that vore brings, along with the sloppy slimy mess of fluids, and stomach slime. What really makes me hot is when the preds pretty small so its mega tight. A whole lot of masochism stuff for me, and maybe some vocal teasing from the pred while they smother, and crush me.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redicicle » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:04 pm

Emi wrote:
Consumable wrote:
Emi wrote:lf: my preference in male preds may count as a kink:)

Eeeei! I adore male preds, and I don't understand why they aren't more popular?! I mean, I'm pretty much oral-vore exclusive -- but, I love the idea of a pred 'playing' with their food and there are...ahem, certain areas that just seem a lot bigger when one is thumb-sized... you know?

I've always liked the idea of vore being an extension of lust/attraction; like, they want you -need you- to the point that they can't help but consume and devour you.

I agree at some point. Being a teenager (before exploring vore community) I imagined that man must be a pred and girl is a food - by default. Never thought about woman being a pred... for me that looked tha same as seeing a woman with beard, or woman doing some exclusively male work. And once I've found this site and saw TONS of female vore, I was some kind of... distressed, confused and thought "WTF???". Seriously:)

Honestly that's kinda surprising. I feel like F/M or F/F are my preferences but I rarely or never imagine M pred on my own unless it's a non-sentient M like an animal or nonsentient hybrid or something (like a pic I made with a mermaid being eaten by a "reverse merman"). I don't think I associate vore with traditional gender roles at all. Though that being said I don't care much for them either.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:03 am

- M/F.
- Confident, evil, possessive and sadistic predator.
- Very unwilling, crying and begging prey.
- Older/Younger, especially Adult/Young.
- Oral soft vore.
- Slow, fatal and painful digestion.
- Taunting, degradation, loving, threatening.
- Pre-vore rape or torture.
- Meaningful disposal and absorption.
- Belly weight gain, sentient fat.
- Possessiveness.
- Twisted, unhealthy relationship.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ilv18 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:03 pm

Well... I like that the prey can interact with the pred.

The prey can mess things inside the pred.

A fantasy Endo inside the guts of the pred(as i said fantasy Endo, so it doesn't need to be totally realistic, like for example one part of the belly is a prison for something, or it could be a room for someone), and even more if is inside a bloated belly and the actions of the prey can effect visually the pred(like making something explode and makes the belly expand a bit and then deflates with the pred burping)

A micro regrowing inside a unaware pred.

The pred using tight clothes that can stretch with the belly.

The pred playing with the prey inside the stomach.

The pred is very active even if her belly is bigger than her body(for example the pred is a athlete and needs to do her routine but is very hungry so goes to a park and eats the majority of people and after that even with a belly reaching to floor stills does her routine with her belly sloshing it's contents)

A sentient belly that constantly argues with the pred with growls.

In a action focused story, the pred could capture powerful people inside her belly to use them as battery to empower herself but at the cost that she couldn't digest them because that battery is lost forever.

Overprotective motherly pred with a very rebel prey always looking for trouble to escape the belly of the pred.

Prey slime being in a symbiotic relationship with the pred.

And i think those are my main kinks, i have more but i don't added them because I forgot or simply are not priority XD
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion