vore kinks?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

vore kinks?

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 pm

What are your kinks when it comes to vore? For me it's soft vore, Male Pred, Female Prey, Underage and pregnant prey, slobby and fat pred, gassy pred, unwilling prey, fatal, digestion, weight gain, disposal
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: vore kinks?

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:02 pm

One thing that is always a theme is immaculate preparation, whether the prey (me) expects/is trying to be eaten or not.

That includes dressing up, wearing makeup, and making sure to keep her expectations low.

As far as predators choices go, it depends on species. Humans, always female, of course, cis or trans matters not (though the latter is sexier); also, t-girls (or herms as most people here refer to them) are just as desirable, and often are more sought out.

Outside of humans, non-sentient and semi-sentient beings like felines, canines, sea life and so on, the gender really matters not, since sex is usually out of the question in that regard.

Now, vore types.

Soft Vore (I guess I could get into mild Hard Vore but it would take a stretch of my imagination to get into it), same-size vore (a foot in height difference does not count as macro/micro), and absolutely willing.

Digestion? A must. Scat? Optional. Reformation? If the story plot calls for it then fine. If scat + tgirl pred then I have a really sexy post-disposal fantasy that really gets me going, in which the pred ejaculates her massive load of cum all over my undigested remains.

Also, I can play as either a cis female or t-girl, but have more fun as a t-girl.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:15 am

I am into soft vore, for sure. And it has to involve a female character for me. Predator, prey, either works. Both makes things really fun! :D

And I usually prefer animal predators, such as killer whales, giant dogs, hippos, alligators, snakes, anything that has the potential of swallowing their prey whole. :-D

One thing that puts me off is fatality. I would prefer the prey get out alive, whether through regurgitation or resurrection. Digestion is not for me. Scat, too. XP

Another thing that puts me off? Cruel predators. I don't like it when the predator mocks or antagonizes the prey. It makes them out to be terrible people that need to be put down for the sake of humanity.

I don't want to end this on a sad note, so let me add that I LOVE when sexy girls are paired up with giant predators. Notable examples include:
* Ariel and Spot from Disney's The Little Mermaid TV series
* Korra and Naga from Avater: The Legend of Korra
* Hinata and Akamaru from Naruto Shippuden (I know she doesn't own Akamaru, but she IS on the same team as Kiba)
* Frog-Bait/GTB23's Clementine and Gary
* And a few characters of my own that I would LOVE to share soon.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 am

Pregnant prey, weight gain, BDSM, and cuckolding are my big ones right now.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby garrett141 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:01 pm

I'm a pred, i like gaining weight and slobby stuff! I really like underage crap too! ^^;
garrett141
New to the forum

Postby BelleJar » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Currently: Female pred, chubby, stuffing (pred or prey, food or prey), object swallowing, accidental, (realistic) post vore weight gain, pv scat, force feeding prey with other prey
I feel like i left something out
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:25 am

F/M, F/F, Macro/micro, incest (siblings, no generational gaps for me on that front), non-fatal, willing, with some (relatively speaking) same-sex lamia/mermaid stuff mixed in. Best type of macro/micro is when they prey is just slightly too large and requires some time to get down.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDevilKira » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 am

Well since I'm a pred, M/F, M/M, erotic situations, willing prey, anal vore, cock vore, oral vore(boring but acceptable sometimes), no body hair, sexy foreplay, groping, rim jobs, face sitting, and banana flavor laffy taffys(enough said)
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anyanka » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 am

Soft willing vore, painless digestion, reformation. Or painless hard vore with reformation
Anyanka
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Some of my kinks are M/F, male predators, female prey, underage female prey, cruel/sadistic predators, giants, macro/micro, and smut/sexual situations.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dragonjerky » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:05 am

For me, best tag: ?/F

I personally view vore as a sexual thing, but in a given scenario it typically isn't for the prey nor the pred. I'm more the observational type, but I usually empathize with the prey. For me, realistic vore scenarios that make sense are preferred. Dragons and other oversized reptiles generally tend to be my favorite preds. I also like plants, fantasy creatures, and aliens.

Vore is almost exclusively fatal for me and my interest in the scenario ends as soon as the prey expires. I like digestion, but nothing graphic or post-death.

The prey can be anywhere between reluctant to willing. The only time I enjoy unwilling scenarios is if the prey has an "accepting their fate" moment.

I mostly enjoy when a vore scenario is ceremonial in nature, such as a sacrifice. My favorite scenario is when a young maiden offers herself to a mythical beast either for her own reasons or out of some obligation.

Outside of creatures devouring maidens, my other kinks include prep and cooking with the same conditions as above.

sweetladyamy wrote:One thing that is always a theme is immaculate preparation, whether the prey (me) expects/is trying to be eaten or not.

That includes dressing up, wearing makeup, and making sure to keep her expectations low.

I like the idea of vore being a "formal event." I mean, you want to look your best before you disrobe and climb into an oven/stew-pot/open maw, right? :-D
Last edited by dragonjerky on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeuceMicro » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 am

Human female preds, shrunken male prey, soft vore, non-fatal vore
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hanzo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:31 am

Yeah. What the last guy said. With the exception of shrunken male prey. I prefer same size personally.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:25 am

If that's referring to biggest likes in vore, I'd have to say; Furry / anthro preds (doh), female / herm preds (in addition), being trapped in a belly (a.k.a. endo), and bellies being filled with all sorts of mushy digested foods. Oh yes, and bulges... me causing lots of bulges under that sweet fur ~<3
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby dekabreak » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:37 am

Human/anthro/humanoid preds- I really don't like animal or monster preds, though i have no problem with furries, but yeah, preds need to be at least humanoid, the only exceptions being mermaids, nagas and centaurs, which still have human torsos.

Female or feminine looking preds- This is just my preference, i heavily prefer female predators in stories due to liking their looks a lot more, though i also have no problem with traps/femboy/transgender preds, which tend to look like women to begin with, the more a predator looks like a regular man, the less i care, it just happens.

Same Size- I can sorta see why macro/micro is popular, with the giants/giantesses dominating a small prey and all, but i like it more when the pred and prey are more similar in size, dunno, there is just a bigger feeling of power from the pred's part when the sizes don't make things be way too much in favor of the pred and yet the pred still getting to vore the prey, besides, it leads to a bigger belly which i like.

Prey not liking the process- Fatal or not, this is a must...mostly because i genuinely can't see why the prey would ever enjoy the process, whether it is unbirth, oral vore or whatever, being stuck in a stomach, womb or whatever always felt like it can only be disgusting and awful, so vore really is a domination thing to me, with the pred being the dominating party, again, that's mostly because i really can't fathom anyway in which the prey will like it unless the prey is so drugged up they don't even feel anything, vore is an act of domination or punishment in my eyes, so something like a full tour where the prey enjoys it or someone being happy as they are being digested just confuse me and do nothing for me.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:32 am

Vore is a kink itself:))) As long as female preds here are popular and "normal", my preference in male preds may count as a kink:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Consumable » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 am

Emi wrote:lf: my preference in male preds may count as a kink:)

Eeeei! I adore male preds, and I don't understand why they aren't more popular?! I mean, I'm pretty much oral-vore exclusive -- but, I love the idea of a pred 'playing' with their food and there are...ahem, certain areas that just seem a lot bigger when one is thumb-sized... you know?

I've always liked the idea of vore being an extension of lust/attraction; like, they want you -need you- to the point that they can't help but consume and devour you.
Consumable
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 am

I wouldn't call them kinks for me per say, but I'll share them.

Big M/F fan here, M/M is alright too but I find it much sweeter when it's M/F for me. Non-fatal oral vore, not much into anything lewd, just gentle noms and belly snuggles. Manly preds are preferred with helpless little prey, either macro/micro or similair size, as long as the guy is still about a foot taller then the girl. Makes for adorable little belly bulges when they prey is small. I do also adore child prey for that extra boost of cuteness, comfort and gentle protection.
coop500
???

Postby Emi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am

Consumable wrote:
Emi wrote:lf: my preference in male preds may count as a kink:)

Eeeei! I adore male preds, and I don't understand why they aren't more popular?! I mean, I'm pretty much oral-vore exclusive -- but, I love the idea of a pred 'playing' with their food and there are...ahem, certain areas that just seem a lot bigger when one is thumb-sized... you know?

I've always liked the idea of vore being an extension of lust/attraction; like, they want you -need you- to the point that they can't help but consume and devour you.

I agree at some point. Being a teenager (before exploring vore community) I imagined that man must be a pred and girl is a food - by default. Never thought about woman being a pred... for me that looked tha same as seeing a woman with beard, or woman doing some exclusively male work. And once I've found this site and saw TONS of female vore, I was some kind of... distressed, confused and thought "WTF???". Seriously:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 pm

I also like graphic digestion and burps causing the stomach to tighten. Also, the prey begging for their lives like they think the pred will just let them out.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion