Whatever happened to "stuffing tinies" by tiny traveler?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Whatever happened to "stuffing tinies" by tiny traveler?

Postby DeuceMicro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Its not at giantessworld any more, it was created last summer by tiny_traveler and the story and the author have disappeared.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was a story about a world where people volunteered to be shrunk and eaten or criminals were selected and if they survived they won a huge monetary prize. Attractive women were chosen to swallow the shrunken people.

If you search on Google it pops up, but its a dead link that takes you to giantessworld and the story doesn't exist any more.
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Re: Whatever happened to "stuffing tinies" by tiny traveler?

Postby DeuceMicro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:05 pm

I think the festival where the tinies were swallowed was called tiny fest
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeuceMicro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:12 pm

If you remember the story but didn't save a copy, please respond in this thread so I know there are others who remember this awesome story
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saftkeur » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm

The story wasn't my cup of tea, but I do remember seeing it there not too long ago at least. Shame it's disappeared.

It's an unfortunate fact that some writers/artists get tired of the genre, or uncomfortable with it, or numerous other little hang-ups, and decide to delete their older work and/or erase their presence from the internet. Not much to do about it, if you're lucky there might be an archive of the pages somewhere, but generally once it's gone, it's gone.

Saving personal copies of content you like a lot might be a good idea in communities like this (where creators might have more reasons then normal to want to erase their work). Beyond that, I feel it's best to respect the creator's wishes, and at the very least avoid public backups or other means of archiving their work without their permission, since not only is it a moral gray area, but the feeling of losing all control over your own content can be a big deterrent for some creators to want to share their work in the first place.
Fantasy/Fetish artist, specializing in 3D vore, macro/micro, and tongue fetishes.
Gallery - Patreon
Saftkeur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DeuceMicro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Saftkeur wrote:The story wasn't my cup of tea, but I do remember seeing it there not too long ago at least. Shame it's disappeared.

It's an unfortunate fact that some writers/artists get tired of the genre, or uncomfortable with it, or numerous other little hang-ups, and decide to delete their older work and/or erase their presence from the internet. Not much to do about it, if you're lucky there might be an archive of the pages somewhere, but generally once it's gone, it's gone.

Saving personal copies of content you like a lot might be a good idea in communities like this (where creators might have more reasons then normal to want to erase their work). Beyond that, I feel it's best to respect the creator's wishes, and at the very least avoid public backups or other means of archiving their work without their permission, since not only is it a moral gray area, but the feeling of losing all control over your own content can be a big deterrent for some creators to want to share their work in the first place.

What about creating my own version of his story?
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saftkeur » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:38 pm

DeuceMicro wrote:
Saftkeur wrote:The story wasn't my cup of tea, but I do remember seeing it there not too long ago at least. Shame it's disappeared.

What about creating my own version of his story?

Using existing work as inspiration can be good! I would just avoid copying things too closely; not only can it be viewed as plagiarism and all that, but it might simply not feel very inspired or interesting when it's done. Nearly all creative content that's out there takes some inspiration from somewhere, though; the more sources the better, as that will make the end result that much more unique.
Fantasy/Fetish artist, specializing in 3D vore, macro/micro, and tongue fetishes.
Gallery - Patreon
Saftkeur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theprinceh » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am

For some reason all his work and account vanished, I loved his work and dont know why. :(
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Juliet » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:24 am

Tiny Traveler's account was wiped by a glitch alongside several other users. He brought it up in the giantessworld shoutbox and said he no longer had access to the account either. His new handle is T_T, but he's yet to repost anything or write anything new.
Sad! He had written a story and dedicated it to me and I enjoyed it a lot. He was also a follower of mine.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Postby DeuceMicro » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:28 pm

Juliet wrote:Tiny Traveler's account was wiped by a glitch alongside several other users. He brought it up in the giantessworld shoutbox and said he no longer had access to the account either. His new handle is T_T, but he's yet to repost anything or write anything new.
Sad! He had written a story and dedicated it to me and I enjoyed it a lot. He was also a follower of mine.

Thanks for letting us know
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 am

When you search it on google, there should be a google cash link which will go back in time a show a working timeframe. If that doesn't work drop the link into the Wayback machine and you may get lucky and be able to see a chashed page as well
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Any updates on this story?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Luckless » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:55 am

I miss this story dearly, and I followed it on the wayback machine and couldn't find more than the first chapter.
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:28 am

Luckless wrote:I miss this story dearly, and I followed it on the wayback machine and couldn't find more than the first chapter.

I wish someone (including me) had saved this story before the glitch that wiped it out.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby 10kmillisieverts » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:25 am

I actually have a copy of this story, up to chapter 8, though I definitely remember there being more.

I made a paste of them, link here - https://pastebin.com/1C2qZW18
10kmillisieverts
New to the forum

Postby Amirkun » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:40 am

Try copying that link then use Wayback Machine. It's a web archive site that attempts to show you what a URL looks like during a specific point in time. I try to use it on League of Legends page because they frequently update their characters' lore.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion