What would you do if your friend shrank? :gulp:

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you vore one of your friends if they shrank?

Fatal Vore
13%
Risky Vore Play (Might be fatal)
7%
Unwilling Endo Play
5%
Gentle Teasing
22%
Only If Willing
17%
Would Not Risk It
36%

Total votes : 127

Re: What would you do if your friend shrank? :gulp:

Postby Jayezox » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:34 pm

I don't have any friends who are single and attractive so even if non-fatal vore were possible and my insides became livable and at least remotely clean, I'd still do what I can to help them get back to normal or try to make their life better with their condition if they were stuck with it.
Jayezox
---

Postby zikade » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:50 pm

I would pretend to be unaware for as long as safely possible without putting them in any serious danger. I'd try to get them to climb my body to get my attention, and see if they do anything racy like try to climb inside my shorts if I'm sitting on the floor doing yoga or something like that. Then I'd subject them to some steamy stuff like climbing out of my pile of discarded clothes and watching me masturbate while they climb onto my thigh, or watch me through the glass door while I take a shower. Then I'd find a way to "accidently" put them in my food, and discover them in my mouth after they've sat on my tongue for a few seconds, and hopefully feel their arousal. Then I'd clean them in the sink and make arrangements for Big Pharma to find some way to restore them back to size. The goal is that, after they become a celebrity for being the world's first shrunken person and go on late-night talk shows to tell their tale, Jimmy Kimmel asks them jokingly if they saw anything steamy during the time they were shrunken they would immediately blush and look embarrassed as they recall watching me masturbate on my bed from the best seat in the house. It was only recently that I've gotten into "pretend unaware" but now it's one of my favorite scenarios. Obviously I've put a probably unhealthy amount of thought into this scenario. Sometimes when I'm really bored I'll put my foot flat on the floor and I'll start daydreaming if I feel an itch on my leg and I'll pretend it's a tiny person trying to get my attention. Same thing if I dig a small piece of food from behind my molars after eating, I'll pretend it's a tiny person and whoops, down the hatch they go. When I was young and first starting to become sexually aware I would take Lego figurines with me into the bath and putting them on my body was enough to get me aroused. Then I discovered that size fetish was an actual thing thanks to the internet.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet9h29b2682f67v » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:57 pm

ur all being weird pussies lol who do you think youre fooling here like u come on this site and jack off to a death fetish and then leave a comment here so your fbi agent will be like “ohhh, they must actually be a good and sane person! I’ll take them off house arrest” or are you doing this in the hopes that God might still be watching?

Like...

:3

If they were cute i’d fuckin eat them.

nom nom nom

And I would be very turned on while they uhhh digested

Im not even a pred at all lol
Delet9h29b2682f67v
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:45 am

Its not about appealing to the FBI Agent who lives in your webcam. Its about being able to distinguish Fantasy from Reality
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion