one-liners/puns

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: one-liners/puns

Postby Tassie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Swallowed whole and alive feels great, but even if you survive, you'll feel like crap after you're through.

Let them back out just before they die? I'll have to ruminate on that a while.

Same-size is too much of a stretch for me.

Must one update their DOB each time they're UB'ed?
Tassie
Participator

Postby nutritious » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:55 pm

As pred I enjoy being "around" people
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:08 pm

"When I told you to 'eat me', I didn't think you would take it so literally!"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:50 pm

I made this with another thread in mind, but I feel like it applies here
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby LightDragon » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:11 am

I have a few jokes I made in my stories :

"- Yeah, right… You should begin by successfully eating a mouse before eating that much… If you know what I mean.
- Hey! She cheated, she forced my maw open to escape! That doesn’t count!
- Yep, that definitely doesn’t count in your diet…"

"You really needed someone to make you swallow back your pride."
LightDragon
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:41 am

I can never resist inserting bad jokes in my writing. Take, for example, these passages from the fifth story in the Tales of a Visceral Voyager, “The Sixth Path”:

Eating like a pig:
More than a few days had passed since that first feast in her honor, and she had been eating like a pig. Literally, since so much food was pressed upon her in preparation for her becoming Gongolorithangareenathirinstar’s meal that she took the form of the biggest boar she could just to get it all down. She even used hasty stomach spells on herself to process it all. Her gastrointestinal tract felt like a worn road rutted from overuse.

Looking good enough to eat:
Hazagorfith greeted her there. He was all smiles. “Ah, good. Already undressed, I see. You look good enough to eat,” he joked. “But not yet—you will look better yet. You will be, as the wizards might say, my magnum opus. You must be a meal not just fit for a king, but for an emperor—and you will be. Now, my dear Zōēā, turn and let me see you.”

Zōēā is clearly related to Zoe, a name with the same meaning as Eve, so of course I had to include this:
A thought occurred to her, and she used animal speech to call to Būshān. The snake perked up, slithered to a basket near one of the tables, grasped one the fruits within, and wended her way toward Zōēā, who was now before Gongolorithangareenathirinstar’s head. The immense dragon was gently breathing, taking in the delightful aroma of his meal. Saliva leaked from the corners of his mouth. Zōēā’s two bearers stood statue-still as the drumming quickened.
Būshān started crawling up the left-hand bearer’s leg as the crowd watched in astonishment. The bearer’s muscles tensed; he dared not flinch or look for fear that he would drop the dragon’s meal. It would be a terrible embarrassment.
Būshān coiled around the man’s waist and chest. Zōēā reached over and took the apple from her companion snake’s mouth. She whispered in animal speech and the snake slithered back down and made her way back to Langōval.
The bearer slowly exhaled in relief. So did the other villagers, albeit less quietly.
The chieftain leaned toward Zōēā and muttered, “Why did you do that?”
“To bite on if I scream,” Zōēā whispered back, then stuck the apple in her mouth.

And immediately after, with all due ceremony:
The chief nodded and straightened. He raised his arms, the knife and fork glittering in the heatless magical torchlight under the pavilion. The drumming stopped.
Then he brought fork down and poked Zōēā in her side. She squeaked around the apple and flinched. The chief raised his arm again and proclaimed, “I have stuck a fork in her!”
“He has stuck a fork in her!” the crowd chanted in unison.
“She is done!” declared Hazagorfith.
“She is do-o-one!” cried the crowd. Gongolorithangareenathirinstar’s mouth opened like a yawning cavern and his immense red tongue rolled out like a saliva-covered carpet. The drums started up again, beating furiously as the bearers tipped the platter forward. Zōēā’s legs unbent as she leaned forward. The crowd froze and drew a deep breath—

Anyway, that's more than enough—unless you're…gluttons for punishment. [Puts on dark glasses] [Electric guitar riff] "Ye-e-e-eah!"
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:28 pm

Ah, so that's what they meant when they said "I am down..... but I'm not out."

"No problem, I've got the stomach for it."

"Hero Rule number 10,000: When all else fails use your gut."

(Been a while since I added one liners to this.)
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby BloodRainbow » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:40 pm

"Don't force me, alright!? I'll slide down eventually."

"Come closer; I don't bite, I swallow..."

"They say beauty is fickle, yet it gets me exactly where I want to be..."

"Yes, the party was in my mouth, now it's in my stomach."
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby SunnieTheSpectacular » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:48 am

I don't understand wordplay.
Comments by me, an actual nightingale, on viewing content. Translated into English by my pet humans. My current pet is Alina. I chose my own name. It's accurate
SunnieTheSpectacular
New to the forum

Postby tfwnogiantgf » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:28 pm

It's a rough space for furry vorarephiles, real a dog it dog world. And it's a world of shit for scat fans. But never forget, there are two wolves inside you: both are digesting.
tfwnogiantgf
New to the forum

Postby Rejnka » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:43 pm

Gay pride? I prefer gay gluttony~
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:15 am

I use vore puns and puns in general in my titles a lot. And... sometimes in the dialogue too, like this:

Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby BloodRainbow » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:20 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Shared hilarious image

I definitely needed that laugh. Thanks.

"The books aren't for eating, but my assistant will be happy to fulfill your needs." ~Librarian
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion