characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby JabbaslurpsLeia » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Eva Green's version of Miss Peregrine. yum

Also any of the female popsingers like older Britney, thicker Xtina Aguilera, or Miley. Love the kinky idea of Xtina voring her rival Britney after sexually dominating her.
Say "what" again! Say "what" again! I dare you--I double dare you motherfucka! Say "what" one more damn time!
JabbaslurpsLeia
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Divatox needs more prey in her belly. This sexy female villain has hardly no vore art .
I know she's a Power Rangers Character but come on! Then be tits can be more than just for looks
(.)(.) Bong!
and who wouldn't want to be captured by that long tongue of hers :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby AllSwalloAndNoChew » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Slimes. Just any character that's amorphous like that copyright or OC , it seems like they should be a dime a dozen doesn't it? But I personally find they're far less common than naga, giant/micro human/furry vore for example. They appear more in sex scenerios.

This weird to me because they're perfect for... Every thing you can think of really. They can change into any shape, size, species gender etc you can think of so yeah, they always feel underrepresented to me.co

Serleena too come to think of it, there are barely 2 pages of search results for her on here but given her fame, it seems more like it should be 10+ :/
AllSwalloAndNoChew
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrimsonShadow » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 am

The cast of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. There is a single pic of one of their characters on this site, and it doesn’t even involve a human prey. Also Flip Flappers: only one comic, so at least more than a single picture, but still.
And while I’m not as interested in the show as much as I used to be, I don’t think I’ve ever even seen Mai Hime or Mai Otome represented.
Edit: just remembered, Princess Principal. Dorothy would make such a good pred,
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:40 pm

CrimsonShadow wrote:The cast of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. There is a single pic of one of their characters on this site, and it doesn’t even involve a human prey. Also Flip Flappers: only one comic, so at least more than a single picture, but still.
And while I’m not as interested in the show as much as I used to be, I don’t think I’ve ever even seen Mai Hime or Mai Otome represented.

Oh, I never even thought about Princess Principal. There was that one counter-spy girl, too...most of the cast is a bit loli, though.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby CrimsonShadow » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Birichino wrote:
CrimsonShadow wrote:The cast of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. There is a single pic of one of their characters on this site, and it doesn’t even involve a human prey. Also Flip Flappers: only one comic, so at least more than a single picture, but still.

Oh, I never even thought about Princess Principal. There was that one counter-spy girl, too...most of the cast is a bit loli, though.

Eh, Beatrice and Chise I could see being called “a bit loli” but 2/5 isn’t exactly “most of the cast.”
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:46 pm

CrimsonShadow wrote:
Birichino wrote:

Eh, Beatrice and Chise I could see being called “a bit loli” but 2/5 isn’t exactly “most of the cast.”

They all have moeblob faces, though, so Dorothy is the only one who really looks like an adult...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby heriyasuki » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Pripri vore... Pripri fats... i thirst so deeply for them. The best way of getting rid of an enemy spy would be eating them, after all. Or, perhaps, being forced to eat your fellow spies after being captured. And then, having to use the C-Ball to waddle around...
heriyasuki
New to the forum

Postby SinLion » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Okay so I know that a lot of people have already said Nanaki/Red XIII but just... It can't be said enough, man. This site's just so barren in terms of Nanaki vore, and it actually pushed me to actually start writing some Nanaki stuff because man, I really long for more Nanaki content.
I also crave to see more vore content for various Pokemon that would make amazing preds. Obstagoon is one of the obvious choices for me, since I'm very sure there's not that much content on this site for Obstagoon vore, and I really would love some more m/m Incineroar vore, even if Incineroar is not necessarily forgotten
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmexyNation » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Mileenia from Grandia 2 comes to mind, especially considering her devour souls ability.
SmexyNation
New to the forum

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 pm

C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby PunishedSand » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:53 pm

heath wrote:Divatox needs more prey in her belly. This sexy female villain has hardly no vore art .
I know she's a Power Rangers Character but come on! Then be tits can be more than just for looks
(.)(.) Bong!
and who wouldn't want to be captured by that long tongue of hers :gulp:

I agree! She's way to hot to not have art of her :-D

Two more Power Rangers villains that are severely in need of art are Serpentina from Mystic Force and Camilla from Jungle Fury.
PunishedSand
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:21 am

The entire cast of JoJo Bizzare Adventure ゴゴゴ
Triss & Ciri from The Witcher/The Hexxer
Alice - Pandora Heart
Rem - Re:zero
Jester - Critical Role C2: Mighty Nein (best)
Tomie - Tomie: Junji Ito Collection (vore related)
Pretty boy: Junji Ito Collection (vore related)
Shub'Niggurath - Lovecraftian Mythos (vore related)
Ais Vallentein - DanMachi
Ms. Marvel(Kamala Khan) - Marvel 616/Primeverse (Best & vore same-size related)
Gwen - Spider-Gwen (Vore related if later version)
Soma Cruz - Castlevania
Iki Hiyori - Noragami (best)
Arsene - Lupin (best)
Itsuka Kendo - Boku no Hero academia (vore related)
Nejire Hado - Boku no Hero academia (weird vore related)
Manpuku - Ano Hito no i Ni Wa Boku ga Tarinai (best vore related)
Red Cell - Cells at work (vore related)
White Cell - Cells at work Black (vore related)
Winter - Rise from Ashes
The Doll - Bloodborne (best)
Birdy - Birdy The Mighty/Tesuwan Birdy Evolution (best & Vore related
Xixi - I, The female robot
Alice - The Duke of Death and his Black Maid
Chise Hattori - Mahou Tsukai no yome
Ryoko Hayakawa - Shibito no Koe o Kiku ga Yoi
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 pm

linkever wrote:The entire cast of JoJo Bizzare Adventure ゴゴゴ

Midler almost swallowed the stardust crusaders with her stand, nuff said.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Ouroboros 95 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:34 am

Not one mention of Double from Skullgirls? She has two moves where she eats the opponent, eats the main cast in her ending, and eats Beowulf along with a few others in his story. Before Android 21 came, she was probably the most vore-centered character in fighting games. Yet the art and stories that feature her is very lacking.
Ouroboros 95
New to the forum

Postby Borealis » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:37 am

SinLion wrote:Okay so I know that a lot of people have already said Nanaki/Red XIII but just... It can't be said enough, man. This site's just so barren in terms of Nanaki vore, and it actually pushed me to actually start writing some Nanaki stuff because man, I really long for more Nanaki content[...]

He's always the first one that pops into my mind when this thread or subject is brought up. Considering how huge FF is as a franchise, and that VII is the game from it that's had the biggest footprint on popular culture and a wider audience, I think it's downright strange how there is so little vore content of the primary sapient feral character from the franchise in the predatory role.

As I think I've already said on this thread or one like it, I do think Miss Kitty (from An American Tail 2 - Feivel Goes West) is a huge oversight. Such an iconic cat/mouse scene in the film with her and Tanya and I think with her sass and attitude and, well, just her general personality- she would make a brilliant pred in that universe in a cat and mouse scenario. While some of the cat character models are kind of odd in those movies, she has a really nice anthro character design that woud translate very well to furry art.
As it stands she is in a single 2 part comic on this entire site which was done years ago, and that's it. Crazy how underused some characters that would be legit good preds are, really.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby heath » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:25 pm

The Harem Girls from Aladdin. Have them eat Aladdin same size or shrunken. Surely they deserve to have some fun. :wink:
heath
Participator

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:18 pm

JabbaslurpsLeia wrote:Also any of the female popsingers like older Britney, thicker Xtina Aguilera, or Miley. Love the kinky idea of Xtina voring her rival Britney after sexually dominating her.

Christina is PERFECT. Ngl my own pred oc is based on her just a little bit.
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:51 pm

(Fern Gully )
Hexxus female, futa, or male version with human prey.
Pips and his gang w/Zak bite size to a Fairy

(Disney)
Lady Termaine retaining her youth by sex shrinking and eating
Ratigan shrinking Basil to the size of a speck of cheese. CV or oral
heath
Participator

Postby CooraIthirid » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:25 am

How about Kipo from Kipo and the age of wonderbeasts? Or Wolf?
If you haven't seen it, you should. It not only has great vore material but it's also a good show in general.
Also Amalia and Evangeline from Wakfu, those cuties with sexy bellies would make me smile.
CooraIthirid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion