characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby Hagen » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:52 am

So wait, if i understand the thread right,
you want a rule 34 for vore. As in "if it exists there's vore of it."
I went with SLAANESH and elder from war Hammer. I mean Slaanesh is literally called she who thirsts. The prince of pleasure and access. I made a thread about it a bit ago viewtopic.php?f=18&t=52551
Hagen
Participator

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:22 pm

daedric princes
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:12 pm

Carmilla, Castlevania
Love to see her dominating shrunken humans and turning them into the shit that they should be. Even going as far as crushing them under her heel.
heath
Participator

Postby hetcomc » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:54 pm

I don’t know if anyone's mentioned these yet, but Chloe from Uncharted, Arya Stark from Game of Thrones (there's a little, but nowhere near enough), Aloy from Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Ellie Satler from Jurassic Park to name a few. These are ladies I'd love to see with big vore bellies.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:18 am

I think there should be more Mawloc vore from Warhammer 40K. As far as I'm aware of, there's only two pieces of art that exists. This one: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32124434/ and this one: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32578909/
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am

Stardew valley had a ton of babes and even more twinks and hunks I could get behind. I wish there was more vore content but there if very little. Most of it is for Hailey too. She is the worst one!
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby dekabreak » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Katarina Claes from Bakarina, it's been a popular LN for years, a popular manga, and now an anime, and Katarina is a glutton with tons of charisma and charm to a point where you could easily write a story about people offering themselves to her in order to be her food and yet, i can't think of any art or story with her.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:26 pm

The ogre from the Puss in Boots movie from 1999 doesn't get NEARLY any vore love. His normal ogre form looks like good pred material, and his other forms, mainly the dragon form are also amazing potential preds. He threatens to eat people a few times in the movie. From what I recall, he threatens to eat everyone in the kingdom if the princess doesn't marry him, and after he catches Puss in Boots and his owner, he says that he'll eat them for his wedding feast. I seem to recall him trying to ea them once he turns into a dragon at the end of the movie. Here's his ogre form: https://pm1.narvii.com/6641/0470a91613c ... 561_hq.jpg
And here's his dragon form: https://imgur.com/a/tyBK3Hb
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:13 am

Olivia from Pokemon Sun and Moon, well not anymore but that was mostly because of me, 90% of all Olivia vore art is due to commissions/requests I bought

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/49 ... Olivia.png
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby SinLion » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:30 pm

Probably a really weird choice, but I feel like that sentient cave from Aladdin would warrant more vore art. Agh, I can't even remember his name, he was practically a sentient cave in the shape of a tiger head, and if I remember right he actually ends up eating someone. The fact that the inside of him is practically a labyrinthine dungeon probably could make for some interesting stories.
I also absolutely think that Nanaki/RedXIII is deserving of more vore art. He's a fun enough character that I've frequently rped as him, I think he's deserving of more m/m vore content
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:23 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I think there should be more Mawloc vore from Warhammer 40K. As far as I'm aware of, there's only two pieces of art that exists. This one: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32124434/ and this one: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32578909/

Hell, there should be more 40k vore period.

Why has no one done art or stories based on Imperial assassins? Theres even a canon instance of one of them swallowing a baby. Theres like so much vore bait in 40k that it's rather disappointing it gets ignored here.

Wheres my daemonette preds at dammit!
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:38 am

Most characters from ''Enzai'' (not Jose as pred of course) needed more love~ Especially Guildias, he had predator potetinal!
Male!Robin, Celica, Brunnya and Loki from FE also needed more love. Same does to Mirai Komachi and LUMi from VOCALOID.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:42 pm

The Troll Princess from Super Robot Team Hyper Force Go

She could definitely use some vore art
Attachments
8B733215-66EF-41B2-AA70-C02FD7442C7E.jpeg
8B733215-66EF-41B2-AA70-C02FD7442C7E.jpeg (21.91 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
heath
Participator

Postby PhantomWolf » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Hanon from Law of Ueki. He's literally the perfect vore pred!
Attachments
Hanon_face.png
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:37 am

Lagrange twins from visual novel "VitaminR", I am only one who wants vore of them.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:36 pm

Garfield
Tigger
RedXIII/Nanaki
Kimahri Ronso
Oozaru
Goliath, Damien Wayne's pet Bat-Dragon
Dirtnap
Panther King
Little Bear
Beast from the East
Foxdusters
Wolfbane
Prof.Badwolf
Moon Bear King
Gus from Kissyfur
Naturon Shenron
Boog and Elliott
Prof.Ratigan
Ogre from Puss in Boots 1999

Once again, everything I agree with.
I'd think about it more, but that would require risking my browser crashing, plus I'm tired right now.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:46 pm

Another character Vore forgot surprisingly especially as prey is Miss Pauling from TF2, she deserves to get swallowed more often
Attachments
408D0907-5C56-4725-9938-F6CD15483C76.png
Last edited by GladiatusTheSaldrak on Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:36 pm

SinLion wrote:Probably a really weird choice, but I feel like that sentient cave from Aladdin would warrant more vore art. Agh, I can't even remember his name, he was practically a sentient cave in the shape of a tiger head, and if I remember right he actually ends up eating someone. The fact that the inside of him is practically a labyrinthine dungeon probably could make for some interesting stories.
I also absolutely think that Nanaki/RedXIII is deserving of more vore art. He's a fun enough character that I've frequently rped as him, I think he's deserving of more m/m vore content

You know, a story about a pred whose insides are a giant labyrinth is a idea that I'm surprised I've haven't seen much of here. Especially considering how many old cartoons and video games have already done something like that.

As for my own choice of a character that has shockingly little vore art of them, there's that owl guy from Fairy Tail. Not that I'm a particularly big fan of him, but I'm surprised of how little vore art there is involving him considering that his Power is swallowing people whole and stealing their powers by digesting them.

Another character I would like to bring up is Tomoko Kuroki. Not because there isn't a lot of vore art depicting her, (there's actually a decent amount) but because there isn't a lot of vore art depicting her as prey. You'd think a character who canonically has a bastard boyfriend fetish would be a bit more commonly depicted in M/F vore.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Lonnie » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:46 am

I've got a pred crush on like 5 characters from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and only ONE of them has a single bit of vore art from what I've meticulously combed through
It's an injustice!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:45 pm

Btw speaking of Miss Pauling, I recently made a new model of her with a brand new nude body if anyone’s interested in using her for vorish content https://aryion.com/g4/view/834037
Attachments
EE1C3558-8C5D-4DDD-BCD1-F198891800FE.png
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion