characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:39 pm

You know who I feel is missing some potential in vore works? Ariel from The Little Mermaid. No, I'm not talking about the overabundance of works involving her as a giant predator. I'm talking about her being in a realistic situation as prey. There are so many creatures on land and sea that would probably love to have her in their belly.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

My list:
*All the characters from the Witcher franchise, including the men, women, and monsters. They're freakishly absent from Vore, considering the series' popularity.

*Hutts from StarWars. There are a few pics of Jabba floating around, but considering that Hutts are giant man eating slug people, and that they've been around since the 1970s, there are still proportionately few. I've also never seen Vore of any Hutt other than Jabba.

*Vipers from XCOM. Again, there is Vore of them, but they are *proportionately* uncommon. XCOM is super popular, and there is tons of Vore featuring snake-women as both Preds and Prey, and yet I've seen less than a dozen drawings of Vipers doing Vore.

*Mythological creatures, especially from classical Greek myth. I would expect to see Scylla, Echidna, Mintaurs, Cyclopes, and such all over the place, since A) They're thoroughly ingrained in western culture and B) Eating people whole is part of many ancient myths.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:12 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:*Mythological creatures, especially from classical Greek myth. I would expect to see Scylla, Echidna, Mintaurs, Cyclopes, and such all over the place, since A) They're thoroughly ingrained in western culture and B) Eating people whole is part of many ancient myths.

I very much agree with your list but this part gave me an idea. Medusa's lair is usually described as full of statues and stuff but you know what? We have a snake woman that needs to eat and since she never leaves her lair, her only source of food would be warriors coming to kill her. She can't turn everyone to stone and she would probably swallow whole someone that would close their eyes the entire time.

Whales seem to eat people a lot in mythology too. Gods ate their children more than on one occasion as well. Then again mythology is full of vorish stuff, it can't all be named.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:35 am

I've never come across C.C. vore from Code Geass. With her incredible digestive system (able to eat many large Pizza Hut pizza in a single sitting and not even get a stomach bulge).
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:04 am

Aboriginal wrote:I've never come across C.C. vore from Code Geass. With her incredible digestive system (able to eat many large Pizza Hut pizza in a single sitting and not even get a stomach bulge).

I saw a comic of her on Eka's once but really, I dunno how she has almost no vore art of her. It's not ereally vore, but I like this:
Spoiler: show

Also I'm not sure, I might have mentioned it on this thread before, sorry if I did. The game Catherine's boxart is a giantess with a guy between her breasts. There is only one vore art about the game, and it's not even about Catherine being a giantess. I've barely played the game but the first "boss" is a (different) giantess with a fork (that tear you into pieces if she catches up to you, but still). The boxart has been remade countless times with different characters too...
Kitsouille
???

Postby MariaTheRipper » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:17 am

I don't know if it's right to talk about an underaged character in this topic (though after all, she'll never be of positive age if it never happens to her).
But when you think of it, with the exception of one series that includes absorption as well, Jack The Ripper from Fate/Apocrypha didn't really get the chance to go back inside her mommy (unbirthing) as she stated in her wish to the Grail. In 7 years since the creation of her character.
(I'll delete if required)
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Cousin_Mel

She can use one of her being a slutty greedy giant
heath
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 pm

Black Arachnia from Transformers, Star Trek in general( Where are all the Orion or Klingon preds at?), Marge Simpson,and Lois Griffin.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:56 am

Gutlover wrote:Black Arachnia from Transformers, Star Trek in general( Where are all the Orion or Klingon preds at?), Marge Simpson,and Lois Griffin.

Maybe Marge Simpson with her big breast bouncing tiny prey into her mouth sounds good.
heath
Participator

Postby Pootispow » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:29 am

Boog from open season
And chuck e cheese
Last edited by Pootispow on Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pootispow
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:31 am

There barely seems to be vore of the Jake Long's dragon form as a predator. Especially since in the show he was depicted as a glutton. The closest vorelike moments in the show he almost ate a pigeon (in the very first episode) and he burped a lot of times.
Fortunately, there are more pictures of him on furaffinity than in there
Last edited by Devourerita on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Devourerita wrote:There barely seems to be vore of the Jake Long's dragon form as a predator. Especially since in the show he was depicted as a glutton. The closest vorelike moments in the show he almost ate a pigeon (in the very first episode) and he burped a lot of times.
Fortunately, there are more pictures of him on furaffinity than in there

i made a small comic with the Dark Dragon a long time ago wich can be found in my gallery.

As an additional mention there is also the episode where he has to retrieve the gryphon egg. Besides the allready known vorish escene at the end with the mother gryphon eating the chick, in the same episode there is the part where he and Fu dog start eating the decoration off of each of the thousand eggs in a easter egg factory trying to find out the gryphon egg, by the time he finally finds it he is sporting a very fat gut (this escene in particular was my inspiration to the dark dragon comic i did)
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 am

DrakeX wrote:
i made a small comic with the Dark Dragon a long time ago wich can be found in my gallery.

As an additional mention there is also the episode where he has to retrieve the gryphon egg. Besides the allready known vorish escene at the end with the mother gryphon eating the chick, in the same episode there is the part where he and Fu dog start eating the decoration off of each of the thousand eggs in a easter egg factory trying to find out the gryphon egg, by the time he finally finds it he is sporting a very fat gut (this escene in particular was my inspiration to the dark dragon comic i did)

I checked my downloads and your gallery and I can confirm that I downloaded it, along with the later one you made with a different protagonist and more panels.
Also, unrelated to the previous part, there is very little vore art of Venom as pred: the film caused a little bump of art (and provided materials himself), but for a character that has eaten people in canon and talks a lot about eating peoples brains he's criminally underused(and again, furaffinity has more stuff)
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Elliana from Rivals of Aether. She's a snake, not as in figuratively or as in she's snake themed, but as in she is literally an actual snake. Not to mention the natural satisfaction involved in having her show up the racist feathered assholes that threw her out even though she did everything they asked of her.

There are exactly two vore images involving her, and one is as prey to a member of the aforementioned birds.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kagamichan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:17 pm

Staz Charlie Blood from the anime Blood Lad!

I mean there are so many closeups of his maw and suggestive dialogue. His primary motivation for a good chunk of the series is ressurecting a human just so he can eat her! Aside from that, he is already pretty gluttonous in general. (Also, he acts somewhat pervertedly, for people into a more lewd style of vore.)

I've seen very few pictures of him as a predator. I would love to see more of this pervy gamer vampire as a pred.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:10 am

Oh, what about the Hex Girls from Scooby-Doo?
Though they might be vegetarian.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:58 am

Trip from Enslaved odyssey to the west and Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn? Can't seem to find much of either on this site or online period in terms of vore art or vore stories which is a shame as there both awesome characters.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Birichino » Tue May 28, 2019 3:55 pm

You know, I see a lot of good candidates on Lesser Known Waifus. https://lesserknownwaifus.tumblr.com/
Especially this one.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby coop500 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Jonathan Reid from the Vampyr video game! He could be 'dual purpose' in a sense that he could be really evil and cruel as a predator or kind and gentle, fatal or non-fatal or even a mixture! He also has a nice voice and he's TALL like 6'4". He is also of course a vampire, which isn't usually my thing BUT I adore him because of everything else.
Evil Jon is way more scary but because I'm a softie and lover of snuggly endo noms I prefer pacifist Jon and he's so adorable~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby heath » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:50 am

Ratigan can use some vore. Could you imagine being a shrunken human in front of a humanoid Ratigan?
heath
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion