What ages do you like to use for pred and prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What ages do you like to use for pred and prey?

Postby joshythedonkey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:10 pm

This is something that I was quite curious about. I wondered what age ranges people preferred using for vore and indeed whether or not the age of the pred and the prey makes any difference for them.

So please fill me in here:
What ages do you like to use or read and if its different for pred and for prey, please put both?
Are they children (though if so, be specific on the approx age), teenagers, young adults, middle aged, elderly, immortal or something entirely different?

I'll be fascinated to hear what you come up with.
"But she's just a child!"

"Children are humans and humans are meat and therefore are food. A child just tastes so much sweeter."
joshythedonkey
Been posting for a bit

Re: What ages do you like to use for pred and prey?

Postby MelancholyClownD » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

I'd like the pred and prey to be young adults. Anything more or less loses my interest fast.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby HeroSoulSword » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Same, though I'm not against any other age group, but young adults (18-25) is my preferred range for both pred and prey.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby Zade » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:51 pm

to me personally, age doesnt mean a whole lot, theres so many concepts as to why <X> person is <Y> years old but looks <Z>

that being said, i do enjoy a size disparity between pred and prey, someone child/Midna sized nomming someone adult sized is fun to me
Zade
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:59 pm

I mostly like adult preds and prey ( 20 to middle 30's top). Not my fave, but I don't mind younger characters if the scenario keep pg, but if things are more adult then characters need to be 18 or over for me.
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thatonepred » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Generally prefer to use/read anything from 16-25 years for both. Then again, I have enjoyed child preds both in writing and reading/viewing (though roughly 10 is the youngest I'll go for).
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby joshythedonkey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 pm

My personal preference, as I am incredibly evil, is for children as prey as I love the feeling of destroying one so young, pure and innocent. To be more specific, my favourite age is 6-12 as they are enough of a person to be entertaining to tease and taunt but still have that beautiful, innocent quality. I also believe that as they are young, children also taste better than adults.

That being said, I will still enjoy well done work that uses young adults as prey as well.

For pred however, it doesn't make a lot of difference for me what age the predator is although I am less keen on elderly or very old predators.
"But she's just a child!"

"Children are humans and humans are meat and therefore are food. A child just tastes so much sweeter."
joshythedonkey
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordStorm » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Me personally? My prey characters are usually all between the ages of 18 to 30 roughly, at least in apperance.
The pred characters might skew slightly older but still in the same bracket for the most part though I don't usually give set ages for them.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:14 pm

This one is trick for me since it can very a lot.

I guess the primary range for prey would be 13 to 21. Young enough to trick, but at the range where they are just getting curious about things.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:41 pm

I don't think about it too much, it's pretty much young adults all the time. Then maybe fantasy elements can make age irrelevant with immortal species in play but the visible age remains about the same.
Kitsouille
???

Postby RuffledFerret » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Children to young adults, I guess. I've never thought too hard about this before...
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:09 pm

preds i prefer to be teenage or adult (usually adult, but i have a soft spot for teenage bullies lol); not really into child preds. prey i don't really care. they're food. though if the situation is sexual, then it's better that the prey be of appropriate age for that.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kharon » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:56 pm

It varies. I often just default to young-ish adults (mid to late twenties) but it also depends on what idea I have just come up with. I often like having older preds, particularly older women eating younger men (but also women), but I do have a bit of a soft spot for adult males eating ~12-16 year old girls lately - exactly because of the horrifying reaction that kind of setup would elicit from most people, I like seeing how young girls (often considered the most "innocent") get digested and disposed of in a very vulgar, biologically explicit manner. I am not that much of a fan of underage preds, though having ~12-16 year olds eat each other is alright.
Kharon
???

Postby Microlillan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:26 pm

I like the age range for preds to be 12 or 13 to seniors in college. Prey can be any age, but I don't like the prey to be too young, so 16 to 45 for prey.
Microlillan
New to the forum

Postby Aiden » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:57 am

i don't have exact numbers in mind but i tend to like preds that are younger then their prey, sometimes significantly younger
Aiden
Participator

Postby Borealis » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:07 am

The 16-30 range for both. Even when the pred is, say, a demigod, fantastical being or a creature with a long lifespan they're usually in their mid 20s equivalent.

I also like it when the pred is a significant bit younger than the prey, it's a bit cliché but it is an interesting dynamic.

Thinking about it, this age range has been creeping up as I've aged myself, interestingly.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby blergle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:35 am

Adult predators, young prey in their teens or even younger because that is the most frightening and most horrible thing to imagine.
blergle
---

Postby SwallowMe » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:36 am

When writing stories, I have an age range for both pred and prey of 18 to late 30's. The age separation between the two can vary. As I got older, the age range got wider, though it probably won't get much wider than it is already. It is wide enough that I can have the dynamic of young daughter and relatively young mother, where the prey, boyfriend or friend of the daughter comes to visit and there is tension as to which will be eating the prey. Where the young mother doesn't like said boyfriend or friend and is out to get rid of him, or she is nice and likes him but can't help throwing out innuendo/jokes about eating him. On the other end, the daughter is just being sneaky has always planned on eating the boyfriend or friend or she loves her boyfriend\friend and is fighting the urge to eat him, with another friend or said boyfriend goading her into doing so.

On rare occasions, sometimes the pred will be as young as 16, but that is the lowest I will go.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:24 am

Pred - Often from teens to young adults, from 20-29.
Prey - Often a child from 5 to 10 and sometimes even teens.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:17 am

I was thinking I was in the minority here, from the earlier comments and from what I've seen elsewhere, but then a few comments towards the end showed a similar preference to mine; which is to say, younger preds than prey - typically young adults, but for preds I'm happy to go down to the early teens (whereas I have no real interest in prey below about 16). That all being said, I don't like big age gaps, so any difference of about 10 years or more instantly kills it for me. Don't know why, just always been that way.
Trebortron3
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion