What ages do you like to use for pred and prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What ages do you like to use for pred and prey?

Postby Someguy69 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:13 pm

For me its young male prey ( up to like 25 ) getting eaten by a mature soft MILF pred.
As long as the pred is cute and the prey isn't hideous im down really but i rather see young prey, nobody wants to see a fat ugly bastard getting eaten.
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:48 am

Adult prey. Adult or some form of immortal for predator. I like human prey and humans or monsters for predators, so I think it's pretty fitting.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:02 am

Since my last reply I've broadened a bit. I'd say the lower end is still 16 or 17 for me, but I've developed a significant interest in lower-middle age characters, say in their mid 30's to 40's.

The age dynamic can be great and in my stories which feature anthros (rather than ferals or animals) and/or human prey I'm finding myself increasingly drawn towards dynamics of age, authority and a ludicrous mismatch in power (I think predators that are literal divinity, for example, can be fascinating if written well), including upending this and having the young, meeker figure be in the predatory role sometimes.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion