Listening to stomach sounds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 am

tigercloud wrote:I just had the chance to listen to my own tummy, but I would love to hear Tummies from other person as well! Its really relaxing and interesting to hear

It really is
I listen to mine a lot with my stethoscope and sometimes listen to friends over discord.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby tigercloud » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:45 am

C-B-A wrote:
tigercloud wrote:I just had the chance to listen to my own tummy, but I would love to hear Tummies from other person as well! Its really relaxing and interesting to hear

It really is
I listen to mine a lot with my stethoscope and sometimes listen to friends over discord.

Hm I usually use a Micro, which sounds good, but I'm unsure if a stethoscope would may give a better sound?~

Wow it's a cool idea to share Tummy-sounds via Voice! I never had the luck to find a kind person who show me theirs, just I shared mine to one person :)
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby SJFPD » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:14 am

Honestly I'm just as big a fan of stomach growling as I am vore. I'd love one day when I get a girlfriend to listen to her stomach roar away as it digests food.
SJFPD
New to the forum

Postby tastylittletiny » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:24 am

This might be a bit embarrassing, but I've ALWAYS been intrigued by stomach sounds, especially the growling of a hungry stomach, but I also very much enjoy the gurgles and groans of a digesting belly. Stomach noises are one of my absolute FAVORITE parts of vore, and it was actually through me knowing that I enjoyed stomach sounds that I accidentally stumbled upon vore--I was listening to some youtube stomach growling videos (i was a teen just learning about my kink, and that was the one thing I DID know I liked) and I eventually stumbled upon some vore stuff, and when I discovered it I realized after a little bit of digging that I'm a vore freak too :P

I would say that, alongside vore, I have a sort of hunger/stuffing kink. And pretty much my favorite thing/the most flustering part of it all for me is the noises that a hungry boy's stomach will make when it's empty and begging for food, and when it's finally nice and stuffed full and gurgling contentedly while it digests. I think there's something about the fact that the pred CAN'T control the noises his stomach makes, so he can't lie and say he's not hungry when he's actually starving--his stomach will tell the truth, always betraying his desire to devour. It's very, very hot.

On the subject of listening to stomach sounds--god, I LOVE it. My awesome partner, who is also into vore and is a pred himself, is more than happy to let me lay on his belly to listen to the noises >/////> I never thought I'd be lucky enough to find someone that would let me just rest my head on his stomach so I can listen to the sounds--let alone know that HE enjoys it, too, but I am incredibly fortunate to have found that >/////> there are many times where we've been cuddling on the couch and I just start dozing off because I'm listening to the noises of his stomach working on his food, the gurgles and groans are quite soothing to me and there have been MANY times where I haven't wanted to nap and yet I have fallen asleep because of how comfy I was and thanks to the ambient sounds of his gut. It's like my own personal ASMR haha >/////> but yeah man, like, along with it being soothing it also can be SUPER hot when his stomach is loud and growly because it's hungry, it really is just so nice to be able to just listen and rest my head on his little soft warm belly aaaaaaa >///////>

so uh I guess tl;dr - listening to stomach sounds HOT, literally one of my favorite aspects of vore and other such kinks hh
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby Amaco » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:29 am

I find stomach sounds incredibly soothing and sexy. Especially if the stomach is currently digesting food.

Mine gets extremely noisy while it digests. So sometimes I'll just lay down and listen. I used to try and record it when I was younger, but the quality was not very good.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion