Who should eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who should eat you?

Postby doinstuff » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Worms. When I'm dead.
Acclaimed tentacle rights activist.
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:09 am

Whoever I marry. And I'd not want it to be the last time either xD
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:06 am

In my case, I already know who eats me. A boldly domineering red-haired giantess called Elli, in Wiking's film "Chapter X." She gulps me down because she's hungry, and digests me up.

Alternately, I get swallowed and digested by a nice, rather shy girl called Janice, in oishi's "Story 31".

I consider either of those to be my canon fate. ;)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:28 am

Oops! I realized I never answered this one! Since the OP never said we couldn't tweak the whole digestion thing, I'm going to hahah! And no one shall stop me :lol:

Ahem, anyway, who should eat me? Well, usually I don't put myself in these sort of things, but say I had to for whatever weird reason..... It wouldn't be anyone I know in RL, since it seems weird to think of them that way. In fact I think I'd have to pick Lucifer Morningstar, from the now year old TV show of the same first name. (Since when has a whole year passed already?)

I'd pick him because he's devious in his own way, so it's definitely possible that he would if given the chance. He pretty much enjoys doing things out of the norm, but he has a soft enough side to him that he wouldn't hurt a innocent human. So to me he's the perfect scary, devious but non-fatal predator. And I adore humanoid, but not human predators, someone who can blend in as a human but is actually far from one.

Luckily (or sadly) I live a state or two away from California and LA, so I shouldn't be a Devil snack.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby CyaNekite » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:27 am

Getting eaten by a goodra from Pokemon is a constant fantasy of mine...
CyaNekite
New to the forum

Postby vorebunny » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

Dragon
vorebunny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Garwood » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 am

Some female bodybuilder, If I had to be eaten that would be my preferred pred since then I would become part of their glorious musculature.
Garwood
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihhh » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 am

I want to be eaten by a beautiful woman (human, humanoid, anthro, or semi-anthro), who I know well, loves me, is dominant but NOT coersive or cruel, and is turned on by the idea of eating and digesting me, though I must be able to reform afterwards. I would also want her to be turned on by stuffing herself with food that is not me, having a big bloated belly, and the feeling and sound of food digesting in that beautiful sexy belly. I would also want her to be turned on by me rubbing, carresing, kissing, and listening to her tummy, and would want her to tase me about it before eventually eating me.

She must not be somewhere between 5 and 26 feet, though this is not exact, and ideally being taller than me. I would also want her to be curvy, though not to an absurd or disgusting extent, and I definately do not want her to be visibly overweight or underweight. She may be toned, and she may have a six pack, but I don't want her to be muscular. Her hair color doesn't matter, but she should have long, straight or very loosely curled hair. With possible exception, she should not be black.

She should speak in a low, sultry voice, with either an american, british, of maybe french, italian, scottish, or irish accent, and she must not be within my family.
Last edited by ihhh on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
ihhh
New to the forum

Postby hax » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:31 am

:oops: There's someone and they know who they are...but not actually :zombie:
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

A redhead Feminist Hipster or goth girl would be at the top of my list ;3
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 pm

grenade wrote:A redhead Feminist Hipster or goth girl would be at the top of my list ;3

You and I are kindred spirits lol
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby gosoxtim » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:40 pm

actually a withc mistereboy charachter zoey or erika would be awesome to be vored by
gosoxtim
???

Postby Shirehorse7 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 am

There's a lot of different choices, but my chocie would have to be the Swords of Justice.
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 am

Pretty much every creature that qualifies as non-human, as long as it's soft vore. Especially anthros, followed by ferals (ideally intelligent ones like Pokemon), and I guess whatever else counts. Definitely a yes for me in fiction... in real life if it were possible, it might depend on a few things but a yes would definitely not be excluded.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Preferably, it would be one of my favorite predators, which I made a list of on another thread, by the way. All of them are hot anime guys. That is, as long as they`re either giants or just much bigger than me. I can`t stand same size stuff. Some of my favorite predators are Mephisto Pheles, from Blue Exorcist, Okabe Rintarou, from Steins;Gate, and Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara from Durarara. For some reason, I`ve also been fantasizing about being eaten by Takumi from Chaos;Head. I have no idea why.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:27 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:Preferably, it would be one of my favorite predators, which I made a list of on another thread, by the way. All of them are hot anime guys. That is, as long as they`re either giants or just much bigger than me. I can`t stand same size stuff. Some of my favorite predators are Mephisto Pheles, from Blue Exorcist, Okabe Rintarou, from Steins;Gate, and Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara from Durarara. For some reason, I`ve also been fantasizing about being eaten by Takumi from Chaos;Head. I have no idea why.

Then again, maybe Takumi would be a pretty good predator, with his delusions and rape faces and all, like this one here. Just try to put yourself in the position of the poor figure he`s squeezing.
Attachments
937723-otaku1aye6.jpg
937723-otaku1aye6.jpg (13.16 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:50 am

If I'm ever getting eaten in real human terms, it's after I've died of natural causes, had my body cremated, had the ashes condensed into a diamond, and it's the diamond being swallowed.
In which case, I hope to have a SO to give the honors.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby hax » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:53 am

Birichino wrote:If I'm ever getting eaten in real human terms, it's after I've died of natural causes, had my body cremated, had the ashes condensed into a diamond, and it's the diamond being swallowed.
In which case, I hope to have a SO to give the honors.

"Even in death, we are diamond dogs."
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:27 pm

While I`m not really into the idea of real people as predators, I`ve recently been fantasizing about being eaten by Crispin Freeman. He`s been my favorite anime voice actor for a while now, and I`d love to meet him in real life, but I don`t think he`d feel the same way if he knew I`ve been having fantasies about being shrunk and ending up as his lunch. I don`t know, it`s probably because he`s the voice actor of Shizuo, one of my favorite preds, but he`s just really hot. I mean, come on, what girl wouldn`t want to be eaten by this sexy beast?
Attachments
tumblr_lftbsdCe141qeojhqo1_500.png
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EssenDerMadchen » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm

A hungury cute but disgustin slob of a woman who gulps down her food while carlessly saluvating over her cheeks, and after the initial swallow it would be followed by a deep audible gascious belch along with constant growls from the digestive system. then the most putried bubbly long farts to erupt from a booty as a result of me neing digested. that is who should eat me
makes preds gassier than beans
EssenDerMadchen
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion