Who should eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who should eat you?

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:29 am

I am sure they don't mind, at least I hope not lol. I didn't answer because I can't like vore with digestion.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:11 pm

The OP never actually said fatal as far as I can tell.
eatmeplease
---

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:00 pm

eatmeplease wrote:The OP never actually said fatal as far as I can tell.

"who would you actually want to eat you? As in with all the graphic things that go along with the process? Yes even the dirtier like scat ending to all of it. It could be Fiction, non-fiction, real life, whoever is your preference is good:) just comment it" Is what they said exactly, mainly the part "As in with all the graphic things that go along with the process? Yes even the dirtier like scat ending to all of it." Makes me think digestion only is what they are focusing on. They never mentioned either or, they mentioned with all the graphic things that go along with the process. Just saying, but it seems like digestion only.
coop500
???

Postby Merodi » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Any of my favorite preds. I've got about 120 favorite preds from different anime, manga, comics and games, so there's lots of them to choose from. They're all either handsome or cute guys. I'd prefer non-fatal with me getting regurgitated after a while, but I'd maybe also like hard vore with reformation in the stomach, provided I get let out again.
Something else I'd like was to get absorbed by Kars, Wamuu or Santana from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and add to their butts, pecs and thighs. I'd want to get reformed right after that, though.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Emi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:43 am

Oh? Are we speaking about must vore be fatal or not? In my opinion, yes, of course. If I say "I want to be eaten by this person", this means, I want to give my proteins as a material for his muscles building, I want my fat to go feed his brain and nerves and I let the useless remains of my body to be dropped out his bowels.
In my opinion, if you are swallowed alive and arrive into a fantasy clean safe and comfort place called "stomach" and then you get back safe, this is not "you get eaten", this is "you visited the fairytale":)

Spoiler: show
Who I want to be eaten by:
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby coop500 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 am

Emi wrote:Oh? Are we speaking about must vore be fatal or not? In my opinion, yes, of course. If I say "I want to be eaten by this person", this means, I want to give my proteins as a material for his muscles building, I want my fat to go feed his brain and nerves and I let the useless remains of my body to be dropped out his bowels.
In my opinion, if you are swallowed alive and arrive into a fantasy clean safe and comfort place called "stomach" and then you get back safe, this is not "you get eaten", this is "you visited the fairytale":)

Well, we all have our preferences and ideas to what count as being eaten. I don't really think one kind should be uncredited though, there's just softer, nicer versions of being devoured and then there's harsher, more realistic versions of being devoured. Really it's all a fantasy so neither way is getting eaten by that definition, you just entered your fairytale.
coop500
???

Postby Emi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 am

coop500 wrote:
Emi wrote:Oh? Are we speaking about must vore be fatal or not? In my opinion, yes, of course. If I say "I want to be eaten by this person", this means, I want to give my proteins as a material for his muscles building, I want my fat to go feed his brain and nerves and I let the useless remains of my body to be dropped out his bowels.

Well, we all have our preferences and ideas to what count as being eaten. I don't really think one kind should be uncredited though, there's just softer, nicer versions of being devoured and then there's harsher, more realistic versions of being devoured. Really it's all a fantasy so neither way is getting eaten by that definition, you just entered your fairytale.

You're right. I'm sorry for not saying "IMO":)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby coop500 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 am

Emi wrote:
coop500 wrote:

You're right. I'm sorry for not saying "IMO":)

Oh you did, I was just putting my two cents is all. :D
coop500
???

Postby gosoxtim » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 am

a lamia i love snakes so eatting by a lamai would be awesome
gosoxtim
???

Postby Emi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 am

gosoxtim wrote:a lamia i love snakes so eatting by a lamai would be awesome

I recently thought about making a video where a girl is swallowed by lamia. Unfortunately I don't have a lamia 3D model yet and just thinking is there a point to spend time making it. But I return more and more to this idea, if honesty, this sounds interesting. Looks like my vore preferences get wider through the time:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:44 am

A media monstri (A monster girl that feeds on wounds/etc. rather than digesting her prey.) A motherly, tall, curvacious one. Maybe a lamia or leviathan mermaid one. Or a succubus variation.

Fun fact, one of Wild ARMs 5's summons eats you to heal you.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby JabbaslurpsLeia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:04 am

LAURA PREPON!

I'd love to be unbirthed by her. If she wanted to just swallow me whole and pass through her digestion, then I'm up for that too.
Say "what" again! Say "what" again! I dare you--I double dare you motherfucka! Say "what" one more damn time!
JabbaslurpsLeia
Been posting for a bit

Postby slug01 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Anyone who's willing to make a mess of me.
slug01
Participator

Postby Gone » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Probably any character from the lion king. Been obsessed with them lately.
Gone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shirehorse7 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 pm

There are a ton of fictional characters I want to be eaten by, but the one that sticks out the most is Bambi, soft vore, oral.
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Postby pudgepire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Obrove.
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Obrove » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Nukey.
Obrove
New to the forum

Postby pudgepire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Obrove wrote:Nukey.

W-well... I-if you insist. u//////u B-b-b-baka!
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamingPup » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Yoshi. 'Nuff said.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Postby gosoxtim » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:17 pm

a witch is my dream vore person
gosoxtim
???