Stuff you'd like to see more of/Stuff you're sick of seeing

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Stuff you'd like to see more of/Stuff you're sick of see

Postby Merodi » Tue May 10, 2016 3:17 pm

jaykayeight wrote:Merodi... is that the japanefucation of the word "melody"? please say yes! ^^

Sure is! :D

Also I love how this thread starts developing right now! It's nice to see people agreeing on different things! :D
Merodi
Participator

Postby LucifersChef » Tue May 10, 2016 3:31 pm

I want to see more unusual and creative vore. Rarer vore types, unusual gender combos, unique plots. The same old things are getting so tiring.

What I'm sick of seeing? Everything being f giant eats m guy. It is everywhere now days. People need to explore themselves more, because I bet you if they actually looked into it, and were less 'squeamish' (for lack of a better word) they'd find they enjoy a lot of things.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Haha lets put an raspberry beret on it :D *damn i cant get this song out of my head*

Im right now struggleing with my very first vore comic and i never knew how damn hard it is to draw something vorish that is "hitting the spot" of appeal.
There are thousands of pics showing a bulging stomach or just go right at the point where somebody is eaten. its hard to catch the tension in vore!
Maybe something about the determination of the pred or the way its happening and you cant help it in unattentional vore.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Tue May 10, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm a bit tired of oral vore; unless its done in a certain way or is in a higher caliber, it just feels too vanilla.

I can never get enough Anthro/Human vore, pretty much a humanoid devouring a human whole in one manner or another (I'll even go for oral vore in such a scenario). As someone mentioned in this thread already, I like there to be a reason for the predator to be stronger then the prey, provides a sense of realism to the scenario I guess and its more believable to me for a non-human to have an advantage over a human. I'm sure there may be a lot of it out there already or I can never find it.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue May 10, 2016 7:23 pm

I'd like to see more realistic hard vore. There's hardly any of it on the site, and virtually no feral on feral.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 pm

like/would like to see more of:
-hard vore with internal views
-pred eats normal food before and/or after eating the prey
-machine/mechanical/robot/vehicle/etc preds
-size difference

dislike/tired of:
-macro/micro (especially giantess)
-cock vore
-fan art/copyrighted characters
-fatal vore being treated very casually
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue May 10, 2016 7:53 pm

I think I can safely say I grow tired of F/anything being the most-focused-on vore type - Where's the love for our fellow male preds? ;y; ESPECIALLY for M/F no less.
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Humbug wrote: I won't say anything for the "less" category because this is a community, and people create what they want to see, so I don't want to discourage that.

Thank you.

I would like to make an addendum for an acceptable "less" category: Things you think you've created too much of and are basically stuck in a rut of creating.

Which is largely a personal thing.

For me it's F/F and casual vore. Which are both things that excite me greatly but I worry I've become largely predictable and boring for creating it so much.

Casual vore especially is something I can't seem to get out of. It's really hot to me but I think I could artistically be more diverse sometimes.

But really outside of your own creations I find it in poor taste to suggest anyone's sexuality is "hindered" or "limited" by not opening up to topics in your own interest. It's incredibly self centered.

Who are you to tell people not to make what they enjoy making?

or in layman's terms.

Stop making things I don't like!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby architectap12 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 pm

i want to see tons more diaper stuff, prey trapped in the diaper, prey disposed of in the diaper, and thats it :P also i dont like seeing people who cant art at all making unintelligle scribbles, not trying to hate on anybody just revealing my peeves man
architectap12
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightDragon » Wed May 11, 2016 7:59 am

Just like Itsuune, I would like to see more stomach aches caused by the preys, there is definitely not enough indigestion on this site :p
However the lack of indigestion works is the reason why I began to do vore stuff...

On the other side, I'm just tired of oversexualized preds and preys. Well, I mean, just a little oversexualization is fine, but when we come to women with bag-sized breast, I find it just ridiculous. Of course I'm not insulting anyone ^^
LightDragon
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Wed May 11, 2016 8:23 am

Tired of: Fatal, M/F, Digestion.
Want to see more of: F/M, Non-digestion, Wolfgirl/Catgirl/Dragongirl/Harpy/Mermaid Pred.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WretchedRaccoon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Humbug wrote:If you are viciously attacked, report whoever did so. That kind of thing isn't tolerated on this site, so long as the mods/admins are aware of it.

That I know, just don't wanna create unneeded drama either. Forgot to mention that ^..^;

Yin/Yang wrote:Want to see more of: F/M

Brother, where have you been? XD it's freaking everywhere around here.
WretchedRaccoon
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:43 am

M/F of the non-fatal kind is mainly what I would like to see more of. It's been getting better though.

Ehh, I stated enough around here what I dislike, I don't think I need to say so again.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby pendingdelete509h26b » Fri May 13, 2016 7:22 am

I'm tired of seeing round bellies with no distinct outline of the prey. Okay, I get it, practice makes perfect. But I love seeing the tightness of a pred's belly.I also get tired of all the micro/macro vore.

I'd definitely like to see more tight bellies, more FTP (breast tf, pussy tf etc), there's hardly any of that around and keep the prey sentient as part of the body as well. More cooking would be nice, at least without the super hard stuff. The prep and being eaten is rare. I also don't see a lot human dragon hybrid preds, I love dragons and I like it when they have a humanoid appearance, and even more taur preds.
pendingdelete509h26b
???

Postby jaykayeight » Fri May 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Id like to see more kissing in vore :D like a vore prelude.... (hmmpf prince turned me into a softie)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vingar » Fri May 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Last edited by vingar on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
vingar
New to the forum

Postby EatMeImIrish » Fri May 13, 2016 4:57 pm

What I'd really like to see MORE of is POV (viewer is the prey or sees it from prey's perspective) with digestion--and not just something quick and brief at the end, but have it actually be a major part of the whole thing.

Also, just long digestion in general I guess, and/or putting more focus on it.

What I'd really like to see LESS of is scat. Ugh...-_-

Less sex scenes would be nice too (which is a bit ironic since this is a sexual fetish for me--but I dunno, I just don't like sex scenes for some reason...)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'd also like to see a lot less same-size, especially with the ridiculously oversized stomach.
Last edited by EatMeImIrish on Fri May 13, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filan » Fri May 13, 2016 6:01 pm

A lot more Macro/Micro with M/M as the pred prey. The world really needs more macro male preds entertaining their desires on other guys.

Especially in the RP realm its rare to find M/M people. Heck go onto the chat and it seems most profiles will not even talk to a male character period.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Lurio4231 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:00 pm

One thing that I would love to see more of is internal exploration, especially with multiple people. I love seeing pulsing organic walls and slightly digested food strewn about a large cavern. Bonus points if they escape.

Now if only I could draw.... or had any artistic passion, for that matter. >_>
Lurio4231
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sat May 14, 2016 9:09 am

I'd like to see more niche characters/species, non-fatal, and interesting gimmicks, such as a pred feeding off of the energy prey emits, or being designed as a symbiote. I also like when preds are confidently diplomatic, because they have allt he power, but enjoy the show of being honorable.

I'm tired of same-size digestion. That is the default of vore. Seeing same-size digestion has about the same odds as seeing a white person in a Hollywood movie. I also hate M/F, but don't see it enough to be tired of it. I won't act like it's overabundant.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion