Scat and watersports

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Scat and watersports

Postby CatClaw » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:29 pm

- Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?

Yes, I like very much. Both. Also toilet & toilet paper fetish.

- Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?

Scat. Let's put it this way: as much as I like peeing and watersport you can take a good strong and satisfying powerful piss in few seconds but takin good shit always takin much longes time and it always feel better longer time.

- Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?

All.

- Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?

- Pretty much all.

- Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?

Not really.
CatClaw
New to the forum

Postby luke4smith » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:08 pm

scat is god to see up close sliding out a butthole and i love waterspouts
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Well, I don't roleplay that much, I like to see it in art sometimes depending on the picture. I even try to draw disposal sometimes but I never finish it because I know I'll be too chicken to post it.

Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?

I like both Scat and waterports, I enjoy it when people include both types in disposal pictures. I enjoy scat and watersports the most in the disposal of prey.

Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?

I don't exactly have a preference for either of them either one is fine, but I do tend to like the disposal of the prey to be scat related. Although sometimes I thought of scenarios where the prey is completely made of liquid that watersports are the best for that scenario.

Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?

Well I think I like it more when it's in vore, I sometimes like it independently without vore but not as much as it in vore related things, so I think I do prefer it in vore related things.

Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?

I prefer it to just be a disposal for the most part. I'm not to much a fan of scat play but I do like some works of it but most of the time it's not my thing. But I do like when the pred taunts the prey by telling them a scat pile of theirs is going to be what the prey looks like soon or saying that while the prey is the stomach that they'll be nothing but waste soon. I also like it when the pred mocks the prey about their state of being waste. I don't know why I just like cruel preds sometimes. I also like when the pred rescues bones from the scat and uses them as decoration like maybe for something for Halloween or just to be creepy in general. but I just like creepy things I guess. Also, I like in anal vore it to be messy sometimes and sometimes I don't depends on my mood. which makes me think of another thing I know it's not disponsal I like a full tour and sometimes I like it messing sometimes I don't again depend on my mood. Well, sometimes scat feeding disgusts me but not too much.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 am

I never used to like scat but it grew on me.

still don't like a lot of the art of it though.

if it's too gross and disgusting I'm out.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDarkStar » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:16 am

For me, I'm only okay with scat within the context of vore, and only when the predator disposes of the prey, but when it comes to smelling, smearing, or eating it, I'm not into any of that at all (personal preference, don't mean to denigrate others who are turned on by it).

I used to not be into water sports, but that changed a couple of weeks ago when I watched the sub for an anime called Prison School, which I immediately fell in love with. Basically, the plot for the anime revolves around five perverts at a formerly all-girl academy getting caught peeping and them having to serve their punishment in what amounts to a jail within the school, with their wardens being insanely hot, but incredibly dominating women (sounds like pure hentai, I know, but it actually has pretty interesting character development and dramatic scenes.)

Anyway, in one episode the main character accidentally catches one of the wardens peeing, and so one of the running jokes of the series is that the warden tries to get revenge by forcing the MC to pee in front of her, and then eventually she wants to pee on him. At first, I just thought it was funny, but as I started to think about it I thought about how insanely hot it would be for a super dominating girl to just take a piss on me, thinking about her squatting over me, how warm the pee would be, etc. So basically, I'm kind of into water sports now, save for drinking the piss, but I'll admit that may change over time as well.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts on the subject.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:14 am

I heavily lean on the scat side of disposal, personally. So much so that my preferred type of scat differs from the standard pile. I love it when all that remains of the prey is a massive megalog rock thrashing around in the pred’s colon sans a few poison gas clouds. It isn’t just going to be a “I sit down and some logs slide out.” disposal either. The pred is gonna be forced to stretch wide and go slow, metaphorically giving birth to the prey’s new form. I find this disposal to be much more stimulating and intimate than what is standard.

As for watersports, my preds’ digestive systems either absorb liquid nutrients or make them into gas.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Laughinman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?

In RPs both, in real life watersports and to some extend scat.

Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?

In RP both are equal in real life watersports is just easier to handle.

Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?

My kink with these kind of things is mainly outside of vore. While i enjoy it to be turned into a pile of shit in a RP, i enjoy the humiliation part of getting covered in piss and shit even more.

Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?

Disposal for vore mainly.

Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?

For me hair is a big kink and the humiliation of getting my hair messy with piss, shit or even cum is my main appeal to this kink. I tried that in real life too a view times. I do getting a partner to piss and cum on my hair and slick it back with it quite regularly. Doing this with shit is more difficult and i did it only 2 times but warming up to it. Got it smeared in for a few minutes and combed back then, didn‘t let me wash it out until we were finished playing around.
Laughinman
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 am

- Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?
I am mostly onto scat, but both is fine~

- Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?
For one, i am very much onto large/colossal turds, hyperscat and remains of prey theyre eaten.

- Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?
Vore or not, i am love it anyway, huhuhu~

- Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?
I am prefer disposal, but eating it and teasing is also OK~ I am dunno about second question. >.>

- Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?
I am more onto scat as i am said~ :D
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion