Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:02 pm

Okay people may not like this cause male pred but from trailer going be plenty of male and female prey.

The film a comedy horror called:Chompy and the girls.

Deals with some eldritch being seems pose as seeminly middle age man, that has ability enlarge mouth and swallow people whole, he does so to 10 year old little girl in the trailer swallowing her whole, then proceeds hunt and devour all witnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVH_KOw1y4
brainstorm
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:21 pm

brainstorm wrote:Okay people may not like this cause male pred but from trailer going be plenty of male and female prey.

Deals with some eldritch being seems pose as seeminly middle age man, that has ability enlarge mouth and swallow people whole, he does so to 10 year old little girl in the trailer swallowing her whole, then proceeds hunt and devour all witnesses.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVH_KOw1y4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVH_KOw1y4</a><!-- m -->
I've already seen it. The vore scenes aren't that great. it's mostly off screen. And when they do show it, it's pretty quick and not much is actually shown
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:35 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Okay people may not like this cause male pred but from trailer going be plenty of male and female prey.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVH_KOw1y4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVH_KOw1y4</a><!-- m -->
I've already seen it. The vore scenes aren't that great. it's mostly off screen. And when they do show it, it's pretty quick and not much is actually shown

any belly bulge?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:52 am

any belly bulge?[/quote]

Sadly no. His mouth is more like a black hole to another dimension
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby typemoon » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:44 pm

typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:23 pm

Well new venom movie is out, any good vore scenes?
brainstorm
???

Postby acex007 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:14 pm

My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:46 pm

acex007 wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/viral-video-shows-huge-alligator-223418418.html

One fat gator
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Random_person » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:02 am

brainstorm wrote:Well new venom movie is out, any good vore scenes?

I saw a spoiler about them using the one Pg-13 "Fuck" with Venom screaming "FUCK THIS GUY!" before chowing down. Considering all the other reviews/spoilers/talk about the movie, that's the only legit vore scene while everything else is pure joy for those who like to screw monsters.
Random_person
Participator

Postby Herbnerb » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:21 am

brainstorm wrote:Well new venom movie is out, any good vore scenes?

Spoiler: show
Venom eats the Carnage symbiote
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby ssbbfanatic » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:40 am

There's a vore/absorbtion scene in chapter 6 of this new spin-off manga series 愛囚ラヴァ (Love Prisoner Lava), created by the same author of Yokai Daily Girls Comics.

One of the prisoners, a girl that can make her whole body become an earthy/muddy substance is insulted by one of the prisoners, basically saying that she's weak compared to the main female protagonist (lava girl) and the Earth/Mud girl gets pissed off and grabs her and then proceeds to fully absorb her into her body. While this is going on, some mud gets into the lava girl's food as she's eating and she gets into a fight with the Earth girl but before they can actually start fighting, the cafeteria's fire sprinklers go off (cause of the lava girl's fiery aura), and this causes the Earth girl to lose her physical stability and she melts into a muddy mess which also releases the girl she had previously absorbed.

https://urasunday.com/title/1794/166509
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elliot » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:24 am

Is there any more vore in yokai daily comics
Elliot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:38 am

Elliot wrote:Is there any more vore in yokai daily comics

Not that I'm aware. It looks like the author hasn't been doing any yokai daily comics lately, probably because they're working on the new manga.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:05 pm

Okay i saw female pred of note in creepshow season 3 ep 1, segment 1 called mum.

Warning spoilers!

The mother of this kid is killed by his radical father and his two friends one a guy and girl, and buried in her flower bed, some how she merges with these weird flowers which some forigen type plants she got over seas,and becomes this weird, human/venus fly trap hybrid.

to Give you guys idea her entire face to her torso can open up down the middle with sharp teeth and devour person whole, she does this to female friend first and devours completely off screen mostly, 2nd his jerk ass dad looks in terror after seeing for a moment tries reel back, only for her to launch her head at him opening wide to engulf his face then it drags down into her gullet completely devouring him it not shown just hear munching sounds and moaning of the victim.

Final male friend is last get eaten and he to eaten off screen, later revealed all 3 have been completely digested, which in turn produced more of the mutated flowers, with skull faces, which kid is delivering for what purpose is unknown.
brainstorm
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:01 pm

brainstorm wrote:Okay i saw female pred of note in creepshow season 3 ep 1, segment 1 called mum.

Warning spoilers!

The mother of this kid is killed by his radical father and his two friends one a guy and girl, and buried in her flower bed, some how she merges with these weird flowers which some forigen type plants she got over seas,and becomes this weird, human/venus fly trap hybrid.

to Give you guys idea her entire face to her torso can open up down the middle with sharp teeth and devour person whole, she does this to female friend first and devours completely off screen mostly, 2nd his jerk ass dad looks in terror after seeing for a moment tries reel back, only for her to launch her head at him opening wide to engulf his face then it drags down into her gullet completely devouring him it not shown just hear munching sounds and moaning of the victim.

Final male friend is last get eaten and he to eaten off screen, later revealed all 3 have been completely digested, which in turn produced more of the mutated flowers, with skull faces, which kid is delivering for what purpose is unknown.

I’m guessing no belly bulge?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby brainstorm » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:31 pm

No and think it munches them down to but doesn't show it any grisly fashion, at first it shown like she imobile mostly say for some vines she can control, then later revealed she elastically stretch her limbs when she stretches neck as well despite rest of her being rooted in the ground.
brainstorm
???

Postby MrSinister1990 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:10 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Okay i saw female pred of note in creepshow season 3 ep 1, segment 1 called mum.

Warning spoilers!

I’m guessing no belly bulge?

Bit gutted with no bulges. Hoping we get a pred one day like Eel girl, Serleena or Hiss where we actually see a decent stomach bulge.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:37 am

Quick update on Mato Seihie no Slave. The chapter that just came out ends with the reveal that Kuutetsu has been wrapping her victims up in spider webs, and she states that she is hungry. Feels like we're tantalizingly close to a vore scene, but still not yet.

Link for full chapter https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/3269754496535717620
Attachments
Kuusetsu.png
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:36 pm

Nobodyman wrote:Quick update on Mato Seihie no Slave. The chapter that just came out ends with the reveal that Kuutetsu has been wrapping her victims up in spider webs, and she states that she is hungry. Feels like we're tantalizingly close to a vore scene, but still not yet.

Just saw this, I'm convinced nothing is gonna happen now, I don't think the author is bold enough to show such a scene with a human shaped demon eating a human, the original scene when she was in her egg form was different because she looked like a literal monster, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be stopped before she does anything to those girls, but I'm willing to be wrong
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Welcometocave » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:51 pm

ClarAya wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:Quick update on Mato Seihie no Slave. The chapter that just came out ends with the reveal that Kuutetsu has been wrapping her victims up in spider webs, and she states that she is hungry. Feels like we're tantalizingly close to a vore scene, but still not yet.

Just saw this, I'm convinced nothing is gonna happen now, I don't think the author is bold enough to show such a scene with a human shaped demon eating a human, the original scene when she was in her egg form was different because she looked like a literal monster, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be stopped before she does anything to those girls, but I'm willing to be wrong

https://mangadex.org/chapter/f446b438-8 ... f61cc71/19 Link to last page of English translation
But yea I agree, currently it seems like she needs a certain number of humans before she can eat (most likely absorb) them.
Though I’m still prayin
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion