Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:07 pm

some people probably won't like this but if seen life, alien, the thing it all seem similar as this film seems like b movie sci fi, horror nod to those films.

The movie called breach with bruce wilis.

When group earth suvivors, head to new world deem earth 2 pick up unexpected traveler that begins to infest, consume, and assimilate all thoes on board, it appears the monster which starts out nothing but wiggly slime, starts absorb and assilimate bio mass of its victims to create more monsterous forms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CgZvMG1ldc
brainstorm
???

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 pm

Ok, I cut all vore scenes from another chinese movie called 龙潭巨兽 (2020), there a few beasts eats guys whole onscreen, a cobra snake, dinosaur and plant, so its all about a male vore.

The snake falls from above and consumes a guy, chomps few times afterwards, no bulges sadly.
A dinosaur like creature jumps out of water and eats another guy, not really much to see, but later it regurgitates a clothes in front of a girl, possibly, from that same guy or other victim eaten offscreen.
A plant's tentacle grabbed a man, dragged him, ate and closed its mandibles, a bit of struggle from inside can be seen, another guy took a fight with a plant and released that man.

VP9 https://giant.gfycat.com/AnyTautAfrican ... tcher.webm
or
VP8 https://giant.gfycat.com/SandyIllAndeancondor.webm
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:24 pm

Dragon swallows old witch whole and shrinks right after, some kind of spell has worked out. Short, but really nice scene, huge throat bulge can be seen, loud gulp can be heard, after dragon shrinks it makes a burp.
There few mawshots too. Legends of Tomorrow S4E16

VP9 https://giant.gfycat.com/PleasingElegantBanteng.webm
or
VP8 https://giant.gfycat.com/FlickeringMemo ... nodon.webm
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:04 am

Recently stumbled upon this new Manga called Crazy Food Truck. It's about this unsociable middle-aged man named Gordon who runs a food truck, although he doesn't get many costumers. One day as he's driving his truck through the desert, of what seems like a post-apocalyptic world, he finds someone sleeping inside a sleeping bag in the middle of the road and nearly runs them over. As he goes to investigate, he finds a young girl sleeping butt-naked inside. This girl, Arisa, is a strange and mysterious girl who is hunted by some armed forces and seems to be perpetually hungry, always eating a lot and saying she is hungry 5 minutes later.
There hasn't been any vore in the story, but there is one scene in chapter 2 where she's shown with a swollen belly after emptying a fridge with food fit for 20 people. So I though I'd at least mention it in case some were curious. That, and it's a pretty good story.
http://mangahasu.se/crazy-food-truck-p49217.html
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:36 pm

Wolfsage wrote:Recently stumbled upon this new Manga called Crazy Food Truck. It's about this unsociable middle-aged man named Gordon who runs a food truck, although he doesn't get many costumers. One day as he's driving his truck through the desert, of what seems like a post-apocalyptic world, he finds someone sleeping inside a sleeping bag in the middle of the road and nearly runs them over. As he goes to investigate, he finds a young girl sleeping butt-naked inside. This girl, Arisa, is a strange and mysterious girl who is hunted by some armed forces and seems to be perpetually hungry, always eating a lot and saying she is hungry 5 minutes later.
There hasn't been any vore in the story, but there is one scene in chapter 2 where she's shown with a swollen belly after emptying a fridge with food fit for 20 people. So I though I'd at least mention it in case some were curious. That, and it's a pretty good story.

Nice! She’s naked AND black with a potbelly? That’s not something I see in manga very often. Definitely my kind of woman.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Orlando » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Does anyone remember what episodes of Slayers had some slime blobs eating Amelia?

I remember there is one instance of a dark purple ish blobs that engulf her and when she is freed, she complains about the stench.

Another one is with some jelly fish or mushroom things that go after her and Zelgadis, and at the end they play with them using their tongues.

Google isn't what it used to be so I'm having trouble finding it.

Edit: whelp found the Jellyfish one which is episode 3 of Slayers Revolution. Not as good as I remembered...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:45 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:Recently stumbled upon this new Manga called Crazy Food Truck. It's about this unsociable middle-aged man named Gordon who runs a food truck, although he doesn't get many costumers. One day as he's driving his truck through the desert, of what seems like a post-apocalyptic world, he finds someone sleeping inside a sleeping bag in the middle of the road and nearly runs them over. As he goes to investigate, he finds a young girl sleeping butt-naked inside. This girl, Arisa, is a strange and mysterious girl who is hunted by some armed forces and seems to be perpetually hungry, always eating a lot and saying she is hungry 5 minutes later.

Nice! She’s naked AND black with a potbelly? That’s not something I see in manga very often. Definitely my kind of woman.

I don't think she's black, I think she's supposed to be tanned, but whatever.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Wolfsage wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:

I don't think she's black, I think she's supposed to be tanned, but whatever.

With manga and anime, it’s difficult to tell. TV Tropes refers to such things as “ambiguously brown”.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby bigboy1992 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 am

Either way, I am hoping for more scenes showing off her bloated belly and maybe eating some of her pursuers.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:54 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:With manga and anime, it’s difficult to tell. TV Tropes refers to such things as “ambiguously brown”.

The color pages of her shows her as being tanned so I'm gonna go with that.

bigboy1992 wrote:Either way, I am hoping for more scenes showing off her bloated belly and maybe eating some of her pursuers.

I'm actually hoping that the reason she is hunted, is because she ate someone in the past. Considering her statement that raw meat tastes good, I wouldn't put it past her.
And yes, I'm also hoping for more belly bulge moments from her.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 am

Wolfsage wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:With manga and anime, it’s difficult to tell. TV Tropes refers to such things as “ambiguously brown”.

bigboy1992 wrote:Either way, I am hoping for more scenes showing off her bloated belly and maybe eating some of her pursuers.

I'm actually hoping that the reason she is hunted, is because she ate someone in the past. Considering her statement that raw meat tastes good, I wouldn't put it past her.

Indeed. This is something we can all agree on. This is a great find.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:51 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:

Indeed. This is something we can all agree on. This is a great find.

I know, this was so great I just had to share it, even if there technically hasn't been any actual vore in it.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby janejobs » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:09 pm

Implied giantess vore at the end of this episode of the web series Obscure Word of the Day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VwUjp_uWHU
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Henlo » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:58 am

janejobs wrote:Implied giantess vore at the end of this episode of the web series Obscure Word of the Day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VwUjp_uWHU

Nice find. The girl is too cute.
Henlo
New to the forum

Postby Throku » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:44 am

More giantess vore, she eats two guys one fairly early and one near the end and theres a bit teasing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvOx4iuFaw
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby draagon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:26 am

Throku wrote:More giantess vore, she eats two guys one fairly early and one near the end and theres a bit teasing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvOx4iuFaw

Did you notice that she spits out the girl's shoe in the end? :)
draagon
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZE4ZZiXBQY

Well if people remember the manga, this about girl gets reincarnated as spider, who has ability gain powers of creatures she consumes, good amount of vore in this one, just note eventually some point in story she becomes dridder after evolving with normal human half and 2nd half of her own sentient part with monsterous gaping maw.

what talking about well see here this what she eventually becomes but way later down line.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/kumo- ... 0821063533
brainstorm
???

Postby Nerdrarg » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:41 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Tril wrote:Some Soft? Hard? vore in the first episode of the new season of Star Trek: Discovery. (Season 3, Episode 1)

A hypnotic Space Slug-Like worm swallows down a few baddies on screen (At 38:48), then turns to the main female character and gives the camera a mawshot before gulping her down too. The support character is a nature empath, who convinces the space slug thing to cough up the lead female character who is now covered in slime from her trip down its gullet. No internal views.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch Star Trek: Discovery for that.

Wait a week or two and look it up online. I just dug for a while and found a site(I don't know if it's safe so I don't wanna mislead you) and it's a really good scene.

It's incredibly rare to see a woman, and a pretty good looking one at that, get swallowed COMPLETELY. We were close in Underwater, but we know that that was a disappointment since it was only partial.

This one is one of the best I've seen of a female being eaten AND living, actually probably one of the only ones tbh. If only we got some internals of her being squeezed down the throat and then forced back up through the throat.

Best part is she seemed to be awake through the whole thing because when she's spit out, she's all wide-eyed like, "Ok that just happened!"
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:39 pm

Nerdrarg wrote:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Tril wrote:Some Soft? Hard? vore in the first episode of the new season of Star Trek: Discovery. (Season 3, Episode 1)

A hypnotic Space Slug-Like worm swallows down a few baddies on screen (At 38:48), then turns to the main female character and gives the camera a mawshot before gulping her down too. The support character is a nature empath, who convinces the space slug thing to cough up the lead female character who is now covered in slime from her trip down its gullet. No internal views.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch Star Trek: Discovery for that.

Wait a week or two and look it up online. I just dug for a while and found a site(I don't know if it's safe so I don't wanna mislead you) and it's a really good scene.

It's incredibly rare to see a woman, and a pretty good looking one at that, get swallowed COMPLETELY. We were close in Underwater, but we know that that was a disappointment since it was only partial.

This one is one of the best I've seen of a female being eaten AND living, actually probably one of the only ones tbh. If only we got some internals of her being squeezed down the throat and then forced back up through the throat.

Best part is she seemed to be awake through the whole thing because when she's spit out, she's all wide-eyed like, "Ok that just happened!"

Dude plz share us the link I’m trying to look for a way to watch it but no luck
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby typemoon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:58 pm

https://www3.animeflv.net/ver/jujutsu-kaisen-tv-4

jujutsu kaisen have frog vore in this episode a girl is eaten by a minifrog
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion