Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Tril » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:02 pm

In an anime called "I'm Standing On a Million Lives", a female mage character gets bitten in half by a giant troll with 'glitching' effects when she is bitten since she is a character from the real world brought into this 'video game' world. (At 17:56 into the first episode)

Normally the characters respawn in 30 seconds after they die as long as one of the other three remain alive. However, they learn that being eaten by this troll keeps whatever is eaten by it from spawning back. When they die, they sort of spawn as a 'ghost' that cannot be seen by the others near their corpse while they're waiting. So since she's trapped in the stomach of the troll waiting to respawn, I imagine her 'ghost' is also in there waiting for them to kill the troll.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Char89 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:36 pm

HungryNacho wrote:don't know if this has been mentioined yet or if it's vore enough, but I watched the trailer for croods 2 and the grandmother goes inside the sabertooth cats mouth because she thinks the world is ending and says "well that's it for me, I'm glad it's you chunky" that's got to be my favorite quotes as of right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBcBzJ_oofs

Time Stamp- 0:35

Yeah I already mentioned it before.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby TheHungryKobold » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:48 am

Tril wrote:In an anime called "I'm Standing On a Million Lives", a female mage character gets bitten in half by a giant troll with 'glitching' effects when she is bitten since she is a character from the real world brought into this 'video game' world. (At 17:56 into the first episode)

Normally the characters respawn in 30 seconds after they die as long as one of the other three remain alive. However, they learn that being eaten by this troll keeps whatever is eaten by it from spawning back. When they die, they sort of spawn as a 'ghost' that cannot be seen by the others near their corpse while they're waiting. So since she's trapped in the stomach of the troll waiting to respawn, I imagine her 'ghost' is also in there waiting for them to kill the troll.

So is there actually internals or anything exciting, or its it just some anime girl getting eaten mostly offscreen like 90% of the posts in this group lol
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:11 am

One Punch Man squadrons, a side story to one of the manga chapters, has Saitama trying team work by joining a group of class B heroes to capture an dinosaur/armadillo looking monsters, he is left behind by the team, who find the monster, are overpowered, and swallowed whole one by one. Saitame arrives as he is finishing up the last one, and gets eaten as well, and considering this is Saitama, well, you know how that song comes and goes...

link to the chapter https://read-one-punch-man.com/manga/on ... -squadron/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:37 am

DrakeX wrote:One Punch Man squadrons, a side story to one of the manga chapters, has Saitama trying team work by joining a group of class B heroes to capture an dinosaur/armadillo looking monsters, he is left behind by the team, who find the monster, are overpowered, and swallowed whole one by one. Saitame arrives as he is finishing up the last one, and gets eaten as well, and considering this is Saitama, well, you know how that song comes and goes...

link to the chapter https://read-one-punch-man.com/manga/on ... -squadron/

Old news
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tril » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:15 pm

TheHungryKobold wrote:
Tril wrote:In an anime called "I'm Standing On a Million Lives", a female mage character gets bitten in half by a giant troll with 'glitching' effects when she is bitten since she is a character from the real world brought into this 'video game' world. (At 17:56 into the first episode)

So is there actually internals or anything exciting, or its it just some anime girl getting eaten mostly offscreen like 90% of the posts in this group lol

She's chomped on screen and up close, but bitten in half with a small splash of blood with video game 'sparkles' mixed in to signal she's in a video game-like world.

On that note, the second episode also has vore involving the second female of the group. In a flash back that he accesses by pink portals on the ground, it shows that girl who remained back in town eaten when the troll attacks the town. An inside-out view inside the mouth (mostly teeth and drool) of her being lowered towards the camera inside the mouth.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:40 am

Tril wrote:
TheHungryKobold wrote:

She's chomped on screen and up close, but bitten in half with a small splash of blood with video game 'sparkles' mixed in to signal she's in a video game-like world.

On that note, the second episode also has vore involving the second female of the group. In a flash back that he accesses by pink portals on the ground, it shows that girl who remained back in town eaten when the troll attacks the town. An inside-out view inside the mouth (mostly teeth and drool) of her being lowered towards the camera inside the mouth.

Both the short haired girl and the blond girl are eaten alive by that troll, and are later saved in the main character cut into the trolls stomach. The blond even comments how reviving would only bring her back into his stomach, so she chose not to until they were both saved.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:13 pm

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:33 pm

wtf did i just watch !!
sharky
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:11 pm

New chapter Seidon no Ryuu is out. Not too much this time, but there is one page of a naked girl being swallowed by a dragon. It doesn't seem to be any specific character, but more of a visual "example" to explain what the villain is talking about.

You can see it on an online magazine here. The chapter starts on page 131/628 and the vore scene is on page 141

https://bookwalker.jp/de78840f73-ae7f-4 ... c841c077f/
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Nobodyman wrote:New chapter Seidon no Ryuu is out. Not too much this time, but there is one page of a naked girl being swallowed by a dragon. It doesn't seem to be any specific character, but more of a visual "example" to explain what the villain is talking about.

You can see it on an online magazine here. The chapter starts on page 131/628 and the vore scene is on page 141

https://bookwalker.jp/de78840f73-ae7f-4 ... c841c077f/

For those who don't want to search for it
Attachments
chapter 4.png
ClarAya
Participator

Postby saintheartwing » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Alas, if only I could understand Japanese!
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby typemoon » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:39 pm

a lot of hard vore shark in this new manga https://loveheaven.net/read-killer-shar ... ter-1.html
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby malus35 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Seems like we lived long enough to see the age of vore as an actual manga theme.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:19 pm

saintheartwing wrote:Alas, if only I could understand Japanese!

Basically, there's a dragon person justifying their eating people by saying that they save their souls while their sinful bodies melt away. You know, weird evangelical crap like that. :P
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
saintheartwing wrote:Alas, if only I could understand Japanese!

Basically, there's a dragon person justifying their eating people by saying that they save their souls while their sinful bodies melt away. You know, weird evangelical crap like that. :P

That would explain the guys power up in the previous chapter after eating that rich girl, he used her soul to power up his orb thingy
ClarAya
Participator

Postby DiMeThRo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:24 pm

Just saw (quickly run forward) a movie Dragon Rider, and there's just a scene, where a boy is messing with dragon's opened mouth, because he thinks he's not real. After he sees and touches his slippery tongue, he freaks out and finds out he's real.
DiMeThRo
New to the forum

Postby TheHungryKobold » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 pm

DiMeThRo wrote:Just saw (quickly run forward) a movie Dragon Rider, and there's just a scene, where a boy is messing with dragon's opened mouth, because he thinks he's not real. After he sees and touches his slippery tongue, he freaks out and finds out he's real.

Where can we watch it?
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:17 pm

Dragon Rider? German movie? This?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Rider_(film)

Oh god if it ism I just found out that its based off of the book by Cornelia Funke. Book to movie adaptations are always bad.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby DiMeThRo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:16 am

TheHungryKobold wrote:
DiMeThRo wrote:Just saw (quickly run forward) a movie Dragon Rider, and there's just a scene, where a boy is messing with dragon's opened mouth, because he thinks he's not real. After he sees and touches his slippery tongue, he freaks out and finds out he's real.

Where can we watch it?

I only watched the terrible quality HDCAM recording from the cinema by downloading it from the torrent. The movie only yesterday hit the German theaters.
DiMeThRo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion