Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby TheMightyHQ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:49 pm

A recently published animation featuring the Alamosaurus, a herbivorous dinosaur that swallows a girl whole, huge throat/belly bulges. Animation by my friend SkaryUdra, improvements and rendering by me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AhSGPI3fdY
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:31 pm

Pretty minor scene from the new MHA movie (World Heroes' Mission), but I guess it can't hurt to mention it.

Spoiler: show
Towards the climax, Todoroki fights a villain who can control flames and the villain creates a large flame version of himself that then "eats" Todoroki. Todoroki then defeats the true body of the villain inside of it and escapes.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Just curious villianous tv series, finally premired on hbo max so far just 5 eps.

Just curious of demencia ate or attempted eat anybody those 5 eps like she did in the pilot, and one cross over ep.
brainstorm
???

Postby DrakeX » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:49 pm

In one of the hobbits films (i apologize i don't know wich one exactly). There is a part where Gandalf is fighting a giant troll, and when it looks like he is about to be killed by it, this guy that was hiding in a catapult accidentally let a coin fall on the trigger, causing the catapult to go off and launch him directly head first into the troll's maw. Unfortunately that's all there is because because stead of raising his head and swallowing the man whole, wich I'm pretty sure he was able to. The troll and the guy halfway in his mouth end up suffocating to death
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:53 pm

brainstorm wrote:Just curious villianous tv series, finally premired on hbo max so far just 5 eps.

Just curious of demencia ate or attempted eat anybody those 5 eps like she did in the pilot, and one cross over ep.

Would like to know as well lol
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:10 pm

DrakeX wrote:In one of the hobbits films (i apologize i don't know wich one exactly). There is a part where Gandalf is fighting a giant troll, and when it looks like he is about to be killed by it, this guy that was hiding in a catapult accidentally let a coin fall on the trigger, causing the catapult to go off and launch him directly head first into the troll's maw. Unfortunately that's all there is because because stead of raising his head and swallowing the man whole, wich I'm pretty sure he was able to. The troll and the guy halfway in his mouth end up suffocating to death

Found that scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R9PIAO0HWg&t=43s
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:36 pm

Here a couple of relatively nice vore scenes from new movie called Escape of Shark 2021.

Shark attacks and eats girl in a wedding dress underwater. Gory scene, the girl eaten in one piece, we can see her legs stick out from shark’s maw.

Second scene are way better, a girl in a swimsuit got attacked and falls right into shark’s, wide open maw, a nice slowmo nom, however, the actual swallowing shown from a different angle which isn't that good.

https://giant.gfycat.com/EasygoingWelloffAndeancat.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EasygoingWell ... mobile.mp4

There two more chomps in that movie which are insignificant and not worthy of mention.
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby AquaticCitizen » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:13 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Just curious villianous tv series, finally premired on hbo max so far just 5 eps.

Would like to know as well lol

Just watched the episodes except for episode 5 (dunno why that one hasn't been subbed yet). Here are the instances of vore so far

In Episode 2:

- Blackhat sends his shadow to eat his lackeys in order to teleport them. It spits them out one by one later. Also eats their ship and spits it out later.
- One of the heroes they defeat at the beginning of the episode gets teleported to a family of trolls bound up on a plate, obviously to get eaten by them.
- A lot of the setting takes place inside a living house. It doesn't like eat people though, it just takes place inside it.

In episode 4
- Demacia swallows a doll whole.
- The hero in the end credits is implied to get eaten by this alien.

I'll update this with episode 5 if there's vore in that one.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby mojokingbee1 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:41 pm

In the Pikwik Pack episode, "Stormy Seas", Suki and Tibor get nommed by a whale. I have no video right now, but I'll post one here if I can find it.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:14 pm

AquaticCitizen wrote:Just watched the episodes except for episode 5 (dunno why that one hasn't been subbed yet). Here are the instances of vore so far

In Episode 2:

- Blackhat sends his shadow to eat his lackeys in order to teleport them. It spits them out one by one later. Also eats their ship and spits it out later.
- One of the heroes they defeat at the beginning of the episode gets teleported to a family of trolls bound up on a plate, obviously to get eaten by them.
- A lot of the setting takes place inside a living house. It doesn't like eat people though, it just takes place inside it.

In episode 4

The doll one. Was there a belly bulge?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby AquaticCitizen » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:53 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
AquaticCitizen wrote:Just watched the episodes except for episode 5 (dunno why that one hasn't been subbed yet). Here are the instances of vore so far

In Episode 2:

In episode 4

The doll one. Was there a belly bulge?

No it’s just a gulp sound effect and then she makes the remark while holding her stomach, “Now we’ll be together forever!”
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:06 pm

So there's a pretty obscure ecchi manga called Night Bound ◆ Aubade and it's most recent chapter (44) has a scene of a girl being swallowed by by some kind of worm/tentacle monster, that's pretty reminiscent of Android 18 being absorbed by Cell. And the chapter ends with the girl still inside it.

Unfortunately, as I said, the manga is pretty obscure and I don't think anyone is translating it or even uploading the RAWs anywhere. You can see the chapter at the link below, but it's only available for this month.

https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&d ... 9010051_68
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snapper314 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:08 pm

Nobodyman wrote:So there's a pretty obscure ecchi manga called Night Bound ◆ Aubade and it's most recent chapter (44) has a scene of a girl being swallowed by by some kind of worm/tentacle monster, that's pretty reminiscent of Android 18 being absorbed by Cell. And the chapter ends with the girl still inside it.

Unfortunately, as I said, the manga is pretty obscure and I don't think anyone is translating it or even uploading the RAWs anywhere. You can see the chapter at the link below, but it's only available for this month.

https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&d ... 9010051_68

THANKS!

That was actually very very good!
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Char89 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:31 pm

DrakeX wrote:In one of the hobbits films (i apologize i don't know wich one exactly). There is a part where Gandalf is fighting a giant troll, and when it looks like he is about to be killed by it, this guy that was hiding in a catapult accidentally let a coin fall on the trigger, causing the catapult to go off and launch him directly head first into the troll's maw. Unfortunately that's all there is because because stead of raising his head and swallowing the man whole, wich I'm pretty sure he was able to. The troll and the guy halfway in his mouth end up suffocating to death

It's the third one, Battle of the Five Armies. And I have the link right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R9PIAO ... yGaladriel

Unfortunately its in the Extended Edition so its not in the Theatrical cut of the film.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby VorDog » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:53 am

There is a pilot of a new show on youtube called Murder Drones.

The show is about 3 robots (2 girls and 1 guy) killing and eating other robots.
VorDog
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:56 pm

VorDog wrote:There is a pilot of a new show on youtube called Murder Drones.

The show is about 3 robots (2 girls and 1 guy) killing and eating other robots.

Eating in Massive Quotes, they are only drinking the oil
ClarAya
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:55 pm

The last 4 episodes of Digimon Universe: App Monsters take a quite dark turn on the otherwise self aware and lighthearted anime; spoilers from the last 4 episodes of the anime ahead.

Spoiler: show
Ep 49 Shows Deusmon abducting people trough their phones, the people appear suspended in the air when suddenly a black cilinder appears below them and starts spining and pulling people in, those that are pulled inside are pretty much grinded into data particles (the proccess implies to be very painful because of the agonizing screams of the people inside) wich are then feed to the egg of the main villain; Leviathan.

ep 50 shows Leviathan on his physical form, a giant multi headed mechanical dragon, wich continues to eat people by desintegrating them into data particles and sucking them in. Later he then procceds to directly devour Deusmon whole and each of the main characters god appmons too.

ep 51: keeps showing him desintegrating people into data and consuming them until the only remaining humans in the world are the main characters. Later it is shown the eaten god appmons inside him who are starting to get installed permanently into Leviathan, starting with Deusmon.

ep 52: the main cast appmons manage to escape Leviathan's body except Deusmon who we asume has been fully absorbed by this point, and another of the main cast appmons who decides to stay behind to help the others escape (however it's later shown in the epilogue that he survived as well)
Last edited by DrakeX on Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Guzzlord1an » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:31 am

Does anyone know of any commercials that involve attractive young women getting vored (preferably with no implied escape)? I already know of Vespa King Kong, Dairylea Dunkers, Fromage Le Monstre, and several others.
Guzzlord1an
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:39 am

Guzzlord1an wrote:Does anyone know of any commercials that involve attractive young women getting vored (preferably with no implied escape)? I already know of Vespa King Kong, Dairylea Dunkers, Fromage Le Monstre, and several others.

There's the K-mart bat commercial.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:20 am

RAT-MAN L'Abominevole Pupazzo delle Nevi | Episodio 31 (Inedito in TV) | The Abominable Snow Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVd46MbPSiY on 11:30 woman slurps down snowman whole through straw
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion