Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 pm

DrakeX wrote:here is a unique one; head vore: season 2 episode 11 of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, there is a moment where Mira uses her phasing powers to stick her hands into an uncouncious Gravitina´s head (a chick with a overly large round head) to find the knowledge needed to revert what she did to Buzz (enlarging his head too), However while she is at it, Gravitina wakes up and uses her powers to pull her completely into her head and keep her traped there for the mayority of the episode

https://youtu.be/cjiGPM4HRqM?t=897 Found it.
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby alotofpreds » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:05 pm

Aida Ni Katachi chapter 2 has a scene where the protagonist imagines being eaten by a girl

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d5d8d4fc829a/paginated/5
alotofpreds
New to the forum

Postby SamL369 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Cool good find
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:02 am

In the latest My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode, "She Talks to Angel"...

Spoiler: show
A python swallows a baby elephant. We don't see the actual swallowing, but we see the aftermath with the snake having a huge bulge in its stomach. Of course, since it's MLP, it spits it out afterwards.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kidclef » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:14 pm

https://view-comic.com/booster-gold-2007-issue-37/

Just tooling around online, found this: F/M, vorish dialogue, regurgitation.

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (who was turned into a chipmunk by an angry magical princess) are in a space prison when a sexy space pirate named Estrogina (yes, seriously) breaks out and immediately falls for Booster. She then proceeds to swallow Blue Beetle whole, despite knowing that he is sentient, simply because she's sick of prison food and resumes her escape literally dragging Booster with her and threatening to eat him too if he keeps whining. Later Beetle returns to human form which causes Estrogina to puke him up.
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby Tgut » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:10 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:37 pm

Tomez wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:In the latest My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode, "She Talks to Angel"...

A python swallows a baby elephant. We don't see the actual swallowing, but we see the aftermath with the snake having a huge bulge in its stomach. Of course, since it's MLP, it spits it out afterwards.

Like to imagine Fluttershy herself in there lol :gulp:
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:19 am

kidclef wrote:https://view-comic.com/booster-gold-2007-issue-37/

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (who was turned into a chipmunk by an angry magical princess) are in a space prison when a sexy space pirate named Estrogina (yes, seriously) breaks out and immediately falls for Booster. She then proceeds to swallow Blue Beetle whole, despite knowing that he is sentient, simply because she's sick of prison food and resumes her escape literally dragging Booster with her and threatening to eat him too if he keeps whining. Later Beetle returns to human form which causes Estrogina to puke him up.

It's been known for ages, sorry.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kidclef » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 am

Wolfsage wrote:

Whoops, we'll just call it a refesher then. ^^;
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:59 am

TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:
Tomez wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:In the latest My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode, "She Talks to Angel"...

Like to imagine Fluttershy herself in there lol :gulp:

Fluttershy: "Oh my."

Dr. Fauna: "Bad snake! Open your mouth this instant!"
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:46 am

kidclef wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:

Whoops, we'll just call it a refesher then. ^^;

But thanks anyway!
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Not sure if been mention before if this has than sorry.

I came across weird, spanish attempt emulate disneys style or consider poor parody of disney's style.

In this furry version of noahs ark,where all animals are intellgient,seperated in two classes when get on the boat preds and prey, its doesn't take long before some more vicious preds decide done with the whole hunting thing, going use this situation to create own socieity where going subject all prey animals like famers and eats them on daily basis.

WIth alot vorish imagery and attemps what not, but prize of this movie is sexy black cleopatra like catgirl has vorish take on song "i going survive" which consists of pure vore lyrics she talks about how much she wants eat various animals during course of her muscical number.

Which see here at 19:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6tOwxk0d-Q&t=900s
brainstorm
???

Postby JimmyFallen » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:03 pm

The Pirate Cruncher: https://vimeo.com/220833929
At 7:50 a giant monster eats a bunch of pirates
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:36 pm

JimmyFallen wrote:The Pirate Cruncher: https://vimeo.com/220833929

So..... That's it? They get eaten and that's the end? Not even attempts to survive, get out, or any internal shots of the monster? Okay then.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby shrunkenone » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:37 pm

N-Mario wrote:

So..... That's it? They get eaten and that's the end? Not even attempts to survive, get out, or any internal shots of the monster? Okay then.

There is one internal shot at the end, after the credits, but it's played for laughs.
And it's the typical, cartoony 'spine & rib cage is part of the stomach' design.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:25 am

shrunkenone wrote:
N-Mario wrote:

There is one internal shot at the end, after the credits, but it's played for laughs.
And it's the typical, cartoony 'spine & rib cage is part of the stomach' design.

I absolutely hate that, 99% of whale vore in cartoons does that crap, like apparently whales are just big hollow husks with no organs or anything
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:18 am

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:I absolutely hate that, 99% of whale vore in cartoons does that crap, like apparently whales are just big hollow husks with no organs or anything

That's the best part of it, that way it's something you can actually enjoy.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:55 am

Wolfsage wrote:
StormyTheWonderfox wrote:I absolutely hate that, 99% of whale vore in cartoons does that crap, like apparently whales are just big hollow husks with no organs or anything

I strongly disagree, its just lazy unrealistic animation.
Last edited by StormyTheWonderfox on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:06 pm

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:

I strongly disagree, its just lasy unrealistic animation.

Well, I guess that's a matter of opinion, but a fantasy being too realistic, makes it less of a fantasy.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:08 pm

brainstorm wrote:Not sure if been mention before if this has than sorry.

I came across weird, spanish attempt emulate disneys style or consider poor parody of disney's style.

In this furry version of noahs ark,where all animals are intellgient,seperated in two classes when get on the boat preds and prey, its doesn't take long before some more vicious preds decide done with the whole hunting thing, going use this situation to create own socieity where going subject all prey animals like famers and eats them on daily basis.

WIth alot vorish imagery and attemps what not, but prize of this movie is sexy black cleopatra like catgirl has vorish take on song "i going survive" which consists of pure vore lyrics she talks about how much she wants eat various animals during course of her muscical number.

Which see here at 19:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6tOwxk0d-Q&t=900s

A shame she never actually ate anyone.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion