Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby DrakeX » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Pascu and Rodri, a spanish youtube duo that uses original songs and hand drawn panels to tell the story of several popular fantasy/fiction characters. On their song about the original jungle book story there is a moment at 1:12 where the next panel they draw of Baloo, Bagheera and Kha escaping from the monkey city with mowgli it shows Khaa with a big, bulgin belly, implying that she ate some monkeys on the escape https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re4TwtTjZjg
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:13 pm

Pretty cool
sharky
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:33 pm

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:I absolutely hate that, 99% of whale vore in cartoons does that crap, like apparently whales are just big hollow husks with no organs or anything

Well what/how else are they supposed to draw the insides of creatures? I mean, I guess rib cages in bellies/stomachs don't make sense, but at least it shows that they did get eaten. At least its better than just being plain red cave background I guess.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:58 am

There’s a book that I read long ago titled Vampires, Werewolves & Zombies. One of the monsters that it talks about is known as the Yara-ma-yha-who, a monster that swallows people whole, then regurgitates them. This is accompanied by, if I remember correctly, a Yara-ma-yha-who eating someone, halfway into its mouth, its belly bulging. All the while, the book goes into detail about what the monster is doing.

I unfortunately can’t find that page. Or even a pdf of that book.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:46 am

N-Mario wrote:
StormyTheWonderfox wrote:I absolutely hate that, 99% of whale vore in cartoons does that crap, like apparently whales are just big hollow husks with no organs or anything

Well what/how else are they supposed to draw the insides of creatures? I mean, I guess rib cages in bellies/stomachs don't make sense, but at least it shows that they did get eaten. At least its better than just being plain red cave background I guess.

I have seen cartoons with mostly realistic stomach interiors.
Pretty good example from Godzilla the Series here
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ec4zu at the 9:00 Minute mark. Maybe a bit to bright, but like i said: mostly realistic
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby kernac » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:29 pm

A1.gif

Just been thinking about predatory crocs recently, so I made this GIF from the animated Peter Pan movie. Feel free to use this GIF however you see fit.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby MarcusDz » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:30 pm

SamL369 wrote:Also, outside of those two chapters i mentioned, there is soft giantess vore in manga in the following chapters/ series

Hitomi sensei monster infirmary- 48
Nickelodeon chapter 35
Do you like big girls 23
Takuan and batsus daily demon diary chapters 1 and 13
World god only knows 98
Super dread nought girl
Trans venus chapter 1
Hell teacher nube chapter i think 96
Kunoichi no ichi no ni chapter 30
Abarishi family chapter 15
Minimum chapter 39
Dr slump
Doraemon
Arabian hana chan volume one
And i guess the attack on titan female titan counts

There are probably more but this is just off the top of my head. Hope some of these are new to you guys

Any link for Hitomi sensei?
MarcusDz
New to the forum

Postby bathroombuddy23 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:17 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:There’s a book that I read long ago titled Vampires, Werewolves & Zombies. One of the monsters that it talks about is known as the Yara-ma-yha-who, a monster that swallows people whole, then regurgitates them. This is accompanied by, if I remember correctly, a Yara-ma-yha-who eating someone, halfway into its mouth, its belly bulging. All the while, the book goes into detail about what the monster is doing.

This video obviously isn't a PDF but does show all the pages of the book, including the one you're looking for.

https://youtu.be/X_VQqsw6JeE?t=625
bathroombuddy23
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:34 am

Hitomi Sensei from the artists pixiv themself:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=68172604

Vol 9 has the giantess eating and digestion scene (dream of a boy about a girl who can eat anything whom he has a crush on.)
Also a scene in the same volume of two girls, one with a hole where her face should be and another going mostly into it. It's out in english and I recommend getting it ^^
Can't help with people looking for an online link though.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:14 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:There’s a book that I read long ago titled Vampires, Werewolves & Zombies. One of the monsters that it talks about is known as the Yara-ma-yha-who, a monster that swallows people whole, then regurgitates them. This is accompanied by, if I remember correctly, a Yara-ma-yha-who eating someone, halfway into its mouth, its belly bulging. All the while, the book goes into detail about what the monster is doing.

I actually heard about Yara-ma-yha-who long time ago. The reason it swallow its prey whole is how to make more of them. Once the prey is consumed, Yara-ma-yha-who change it into another Yara-ma-yha-who, and remain inside of its stomach until the transformation is complete.
Last edited by Bowyer2 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:26 pm

bathroombuddy23 wrote:

This video obviously isn't a PDF but does show all the pages of the book, including the one you're looking for.

https://youtu.be/X_VQqsw6JeE?t=625

Thanks, man. Hot as fuck.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby SamL369 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Wolfwood wrote:Hitomi Sensei from the artists pixiv themself:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=68172604

Vol 9 has the giantess eating and digestion scene (dream of a boy about a girl who can eat anything whom he has a crush on.)
Also a scene in the same volume of two girls, one with a hole where her face should be and another going mostly into it. It's out in english and I recommend getting it ^^
Can't help with people looking for an online link though.

The actual scene is actually way way better than that gif....let me see if i can find it. Here it is: https://comic.pixiv.net/viewer/stories/58092. Enjoy!

Edit: click on where it says "48"
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fuzzeh57 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
N-Mario wrote:

I have seen cartoons with mostly realistic stomach interiors.
Pretty good example from Godzilla the Series here
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ec4zu at the 9:00 Minute mark. Maybe a bit to bright, but like i said: mostly realistic

In “Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah”, a 2001 movie, there’s a brief sequence where a character and minisub are swallowed whole by Godzilla. It’s actually just dark and vague enough to keep from being a hollow husk, but it’s certainly not as cramped as it probably should be.
Fuzzeh57
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:00 am

Fuzzeh57 wrote:In “Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah”, a 2001 movie, there’s a brief sequence where a character and minisub are swallowed whole by Godzilla. It’s actually just dark and vague enough to keep from being a hollow husk, but it’s certainly not as cramped as it probably should be.

You're right. I do remember. The swallowing itself was pretty nice, actually.

I once made this little edit, using scenes from GMK and the movie Innerspace

https://aryion.com/content/godzilla-innerspace-edit

Of course it is no perfect fit, but it was just for fun, after all
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Soft vore in Advertising

Postby Hawkeye7 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:18 pm

I came across this image on a sidewalk, to advertise a show, although not technically vore - i had to do a double-take!
Anyone else found 'vore-style' images in general advertisements.
image1.png
Hawkeye7
New to the forum

Postby MajorHellsing » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:54 am

I found this: https://youtu.be/kQScMdH4C9g

At 2:53, there's an anthro pizza in the belly of a woman who apparently swallowed it to fake pregnancy and take a seat in a bus/train.

Anyone knows the show/clip/episode?
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:29 am

why does everyone make such a big deal about females burping?

women burp all the damn time.

the only time they don't is when they are trying to impress someone they're attracted to or fit into a new crowd.

it's not the taboo everyone seems to think it is.

the only reason you don't know that is because the girls you've talked to wanted you to find them attractive.
AND you also never got with the girl in the end either.

losers~
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:43 am

okay, I definitely didn't post that message in this topic.

website did something screwy.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby sharky » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:59 am

You are correct. Female sharks burping are much better !

Sharky

SamWamm wrote:why does everyone make such a big deal about females burping?

women burp all the damn time.

the only time they don't is when they are trying to impress someone they're attracted to or fit into a new crowd.

it's not the taboo everyone seems to think it is.

the only reason you don't know that is because the girls you've talked to wanted you to find them attractive.
AND you also never got with the girl in the end either.

losers~
sharky
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 am

They seems be some soul vore or life force vore, however want look at it, in upcoming film doctor sleep which is stephen kings sequel to shinning.

Of course this verison is a direct sequel to orignal film, yes people they making sequel to horror films that is 40 years old, lol, but hell its not first probably won't be the last.

Anyways, they these group people, male and female attracted to people with shining gift, and litterlly drain and suck out them, like bunch vampires, draining of power so increase own, one particular member group this evil female seems very greedy about it!

you see more here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOzFZxB-8cw

All want know is jack nicolsan going make appearence in this some form or another, lol that would be great, as dad does come back in small role in book as ghost.
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion