Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:00 pm

Welcometocave wrote:https://mangadex.org/chapter/50ad92e4-37d7-4168-92d6-b575ca9fe0ef/9

Spoilers for libidors. Shitty summary of the manga: One day people start turning into super zombies and some peoples fetish’s gives them super powers.

This guy saw a snake swallow a mouse, so..

Male pred , turns snake upper body and swallows soldier

Too bad it wasn't female pred, I wonder why people are so afraid to have that but no problems with male preds?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:26 pm

Wolfsage wrote:
Welcometocave wrote:https://mangadex.org/chapter/50ad92e4-37d7-4168-92d6-b575ca9fe0ef/9

Spoilers for libidors. Shitty summary of the manga: One day people start turning into super zombies and some peoples fetish’s gives them super powers.

Too bad it wasn't female pred, I wonder why people are so afraid to have that but no problems with male preds?

I don't think that's the case, not every writer of a story is trying to meet a fanservice bit because people would ask "why does it have to be a female pred?"
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:12 pm

ClarAya wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:

I don't think that's the case, not every writer of a story is trying to meet a fanservice bit because people would ask "why does it have to be a female pred?"

True, but we can assume since people gain power from their fetishes, and since some people can share a fetish but from different angles, there is theoretically nothing stopping them from oneday having a Female character with vore fetish powers. just needs the right framing, angle and execution.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby slippppy » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:57 pm

Weird anti drink advert where a woman regurgitates up a man, and another man regurgitates up a young woman.

https://vimeo.com/74878725
slippppy
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:55 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sharky
Participator

Postby Arkain » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Anyone know what they were saying in the ad?
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Random_person » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:23 pm

[quote="Arkain"]Anyone know what they were saying in the ad?[/quo

Going off the website for the Ad, as far as I can understand it's along the lines of,

"If you drink, you're destroying your family." - Since you can hear the word "family" at the end of the first ad.

"If you drink, you're destroying your relationships."
Random_person
Participator

Postby go47 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Well yeah, I imagine drunk eating your SO would put a strain on the relationship.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:49 am

On hulu

bite size halloween season 3, first ep nian.

Note it's series collections of very short films talking 5 mins to 3 mins mostly.

However in the ep, nian.

A Chinese American girl faces her racist bully with the help of the Nian, a mythological creature said to eat bad children.

It possesses her mom i guess when comes looking for her, and she goes through monsterous transformation, mostly her face and mouth, she shoots her tongue out like frog snag the girl bully and reel her into her mouth, she chomps down after that kinda veer off bit with alot noming sounds, then her daugther watches her poesssed mother quickly devours the girl whole quickly.

they later make jokes about it how she is nina and devoured the girl completely.

And mother not knowning what just happens when she informs of this, thinks her daugther is messing with her and responds chinese don't eat white meat lol which found very funny.

Note please this scene pretty quick nice maw shot with tongue like head nom, but then she drops to floor finish eating, mostly sound effect till her daugther stunned from her pov we see themother quickly munch the female bully down like a pirhana in matter seconds it's pretty funny effect like she pulling a move off pac-man or something.
Last edited by brainstorm on Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorm
???

Postby killermeow » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:10 am

In the latest episode of Pokemon Journeys (Ep 127), Team Rocket does the Vending Machine/Gacha gimmick repeatedly, ending up with 6 pokemon - 2 of which are a Cramorant and an Arrokuda. The Cramorant spents most of the fight spitting the Arrokuda at other pokemon, until Grookey starts beating on it. This culminates in the Cramorant swallowing the Arrokuda with a juicy gulp, causing the entire fight to stop for a moment. It gets spit out again as the Cramorant faints and the dumb bird is too focused on the fish to do anything else (No Gorging form, least we got that in the last movie) but the gulp was great.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:44 am

killermeow wrote:In the latest episode of Pokemon Journeys (Ep 127), Team Rocket does the Vending Machine/Gacha gimmick repeatedly, ending up with 6 pokemon - 2 of which are a Cramorant and an Arrokuda. The Cramorant spents most of the fight spitting the Arrokuda at other pokemon, until Grookey starts beating on it. This culminates in the Cramorant swallowing the Arrokuda with a juicy gulp, causing the entire fight to stop for a moment. It gets spit out again as the Cramorant faints and the dumb bird is too focused on the fish to do anything else (No Gorging form, least we got that in the last movie) but the gulp was great.

I have been waiting for so long for Cramorant to appear in the new Anime and I was starting to wonder if we were ever gonna see it. Can't believe it took 127 episodes for it to finally appear. I was curious how they were gonna adapt it's habit, but I guess they did it pretty well.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stankoman223 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:22 pm

[Oops, wrong thread]
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bags » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:48 pm

brainstorm wrote:On hulu

Note it's series collections of very short films talking 5 mins to 3 mins mostly.

However in the ep, nian.

A Chinese American girl faces her racist bully with the help of the Nian, a mythological creature said to eat bad children.

It possesses her mom i guess when comes looking for her, and she goes through monsterous transformation, mostly her face and mouth, she shoots her tongue out like frog snag the girl bully and reel her into her mouth, she chomps down after that kinda veer off bit with alot noming sounds, then her daugther watches her poesssed mother quickly devours the girl whole quickly.

they later make jokes about it how she is nina and devoured the girl completely.

And mother not knowning what just happens when she informs of this, thinks her daugther is messing with her and responds chinese don't eat white meat lol which found very funny.

Note please this scene pretty quick nice maw shot with tongue like head nom, but then she drops to floor finish eating, mostly sound effect till her daugther stunned from her pov we see themother quickly munch the female bully down like a pirhana in matter seconds it's pretty funny effect like she pulling a move off pac-man or something.

Do you have a link to a video of it by any chance?
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:27 am

Bags wrote:
brainstorm wrote:On hulu

However in the ep, nian.

Do you have a link to a video of it by any chance?

Its on hulu unforunately, so no!
brainstorm
???

Postby sharky » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:15 am

Who doesn't love a giant mutated, eating humans in a single GULP !

https://youtu.be/5_DiuZuyYBs?t=325
sharky
Participator

Postby TheMightyHQ » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:35 pm

Found another nom for all of ya! :) Hard to find as much ridiculous movie as this one, some kind of an Indian parody of a transformer thing called "Kutti Pisasu" aka "Magic Robot".
Make sure to keep your sanity safe and protected if decide to watch the full movie, an epileptic vorening also.

A roboguy tries to fight a giant snake and got chomped in a process, he unleashes two blades from his hands and beheads the snake, but the creature manages to glue it’s head back in some mysterious way, it swallows the guy whole and subjects him an extensive cremation in a bulgy belly, it uses a dragon breath skill to spit out burning remains moments later.

Seem no good quality movie just yet or didn't put enough effort to find, so I simply upscaled this mess, have a look, links below.

https://giant.gfycat.com/OblongHarmfulArmadillo.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OblongHarmful ... mobile.mp4
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter2045 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:46 am

Well...

I've seen better, but I've also seen worse (a lot worse).
hunter2045
Participator

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:51 pm

Episode 1 of Bite Size Halloween is on youtube. But it really is a blink, and you'll miss it type scene.
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamdann » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:11 pm

Saw the scene that was a let down, her mom should have had a nice bulging belly afterwards with maybe some effects for the bully girl struggling inside.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:50 pm

gamdann wrote:Saw the scene that was a let down, her mom should have had a nice bulging belly afterwards with maybe some effects for the bully girl struggling inside.

I think the issue that people seem to always get confused about is the concept when they hear "eat", for starters why is it that whenever you hear about someone being eaten you assume the victim was swallowed whole? I think when you let your fantasies get the better of you it lead to greater disappointment when it doesn't actually happen, you all have to realize that the concept of vore is not exactly a "lets get off on it" type of thing in media, you're not gonna see a lot of movies or tv shows just doing it for the fetish, that's why websites like this exist
ClarAya
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion