Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:10 am

Random find from a French cartoon called A New Kind of Magic. Season 1, Episode 29.

M/F vore with Wolf pred.

Long story short, the Big Bad Wolf himself eats the main character's teacher. The swallow itself is off-screen, but the wolf does sport a nice belly bump afterward, and we hear her muffled speech from inside it. Heck, we even get a proper internal shot at one point. She does get released in the end, though. The Wolf has a zipper on his stomach for some reason.

Here are some screencaps:

Spoiler: show
wolf3.JPG

wolf5.JPG

wolf6.JPG

wolf7.JPG

wolf8.JPG
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:27 am

[Dinobonoid] wrote:Random find from a French cartoon called A New Kind of Magic. Season 1, Episode 29.

M/F vore with Wolf pred.

Long story short, the Big Bad Wolf himself eats the main character's teacher. The swallow itself is off-screen, but the wolf does sport a nice belly bump afterward, and we hear her muffled speech from inside it. Heck, we even get a proper internal shot at one point. She does get released in the end, though. The Wolf has a zipper on his stomach for some reason.

wolf3.JPG

wolf5.JPG

wolf6.JPG

wolf7.JPG

wolf8.JPG

Kid should’ve asked if he could rub that wolf’s belly.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby AquaticCitizen » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:26 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
[Dinobonoid] wrote:Random find from a French cartoon called A New Kind of Magic. Season 1, Episode 29.

M/F vore with Wolf pred.

wolf3.JPG

wolf5.JPG

wolf6.JPG

wolf7.JPG

wolf8.JPG

Watching the episode, he does jiggle the wolf’s belly by knocking on it to confirm the wolf ate his teacher.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:01 pm

AquaticCitizen wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:

M/F vore with Wolf pred.

wolf3.JPG

wolf5.JPG

wolf6.JPG

wolf7.JPG

wolf8.JPG

Watching the episode, he does jiggle the wolf’s belly by knocking on it to confirm the wolf ate his teacher.

Just imagine if he ate willow, due to her size, and thickness, he have hell of belly bulge after that.
brainstorm
???

Postby disguy » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:36 pm

M/F vore with Wolf pred.

Looked around to see if I could find the episode/clip and apparently, that particular episode has been uploaded to youtube by what I presume is an official channel for the show, although it's apparently a season two episode -- was still able to find it anyway, though! The scene itself starts at about 7:25, and she gets let out around 9:25 so she stays inside of him for a good bit too.

There's also a more direct Red Riding Hood reference (emphasis on reference though, very short scene) at about 2:46 too for those interested!

https://youtu.be/xADsmZdFicQ?t=448

...I will say though, the show itself honestly doesn't seem too bad as far as cartoons go. It doesn't seem amazing, but it's certainly not an eyesore at least, helps quite a bit with the enjoyment factor of the scene!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby qwertysystem » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:51 am

Theres an old Filipino super hero movie where the heroine has to defuse bombs in a shopping mall, but the last bomb was about to blow so she opens her mouth comedically wide and swallows it whole and it expands her stomach when it explodes.

https://youtu.be/l3I8VhCRm7g?t=767
qwertysystem
New to the forum

Postby typemoon » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OvCePe-kDA this channel have a lot of macro micro animation and a litle of vore
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Milky12Daddy » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:25 pm

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1NK4y1M7wP?from=seopage

Short sequence where two guys are inside the stomach of a flying serpent that's moving around and tosing them inside.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby go47 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:38 pm

typemoon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OvCePe-kDA this channel have a lot of macro micro animation and a litle of vore

Ah yes, the semi mainstream Giantess animator.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby dippersanchez » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:46 pm

A new one from the Disney Chibi Tiny Tales short "Scratch's Sugar Rush". A ghost has a sugar rush and eats the entire planet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTysXuxWYhY
dippersanchez
Participator

Weird unbirth-y web ad

Postby MindiFlyth » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:21 am

Saw this clickbait-y ad online but resisted the temptation to click on it. Some Googling led me to a Reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/savedyouaclick/comments/edun79/her_belly_keeps_growing_doctor_sees_scan_and/) that revealed the story was apparently about some unfortunate woman who had a 60 lb. ovarian cyst, and (of course) no cops were actually called. I'm not even sure if it's a true story or just pure web BS, but the article linked in the Reddit thread has enough pics to make me think that it might be true. The woman in the article is pretty and blonde and she looks enough like the pic above that it might be her, but I really doubt she would have done a glamorous "maternity" shot like this given how distressed she apparently was about her mystery bump. Whatever the truth may be, the ad really got my imagination going and it seemed worth sharing with other UB fans! What story do you think should go with this headline/pic?
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Canzo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 pm

The pic you shared is a morph of an old maternity shot. Quite an old one that's been circulating the net for years. It's been used for vore morphs before.
Canzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby typemoon » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:00 pm

typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilseed » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:14 pm

Rather unexpected vore moment in the new movie Ron's Gone Wrong.

Kinda hard to set up without going into long details about the plot but basically at one point Ron inadvertently causes all the other bots at the school to have their safety protocols turned off letting the kids do whatever they want with them so Rich, the prankster, gets a bunch of the bots to connect together forming a huge monkey body which proceeds to climb up the school's scoreboard. Meanwhile the vloger girl Savannah is livestreaming it all.... so at this point you're probably expecting some King Kong antics, and sure enough the monkey grabs her but it doesn't stop there and promptly "eats" her And I guess it counts as full tour since she goes though the "body" complete with slightly muffled cries and gets dropped out the bottom resulting her her being humiliated as the video of her being "pooped out" goes viral. (this does ultimately serve as character development though as after having her social status knocked down she becomes nicer and helpful to the protagonist)

And a reminder before anyone asks for a link; this film is in theaters currently.
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby JustCurious1123 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:37 am

Anyone care for a lil bit of Dune spoilery?

The hidden text does not yet reveal the actual spoiler (except for the pred, since I don't know how or if I can hide a spoiler within an already hidden spoiler), it just explains some more details.

The quality is low, and the scene does not really tell you who is involved in this sandworm-related accident, so I would guess, it is save to watch.
You should not know when and to whom it is going to happen, until the scene occurs.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 1754/D.mp4
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:53 pm

thats a real good way to F UP your day for sure
sharky
Participator

Postby ALAMOS123 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:34 pm

ssbbfanatic wrote:There's a vore/absorbtion scene in chapter 6 of this new spin-off manga series 愛囚ラヴァ (Love Prisoner Lava), created by the same author of Yokai Daily Girls Comics.

One of the prisoners, a girl that can make her whole body become an earthy/muddy substance is insulted by one of the prisoners, basically saying that she's weak compared to the main female protagonist (lava girl) and the Earth/Mud girl gets pissed off and grabs her and then proceeds to fully absorb her into her body. While this is going on, some mud gets into the lava girl's food as she's eating and she gets into a fight with the Earth girl but before they can actually start fighting, the cafeteria's fire sprinklers go off (cause of the lava girl's fiery aura), and this causes the Earth girl to lose her physical stability and she melts into a muddy mess which also releases the girl she had previously absorbed.

https://urasunday.com/title/1794/166509

anyone got an alternate source for this manga? chapter 6 is blocked off on here
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby mofvore » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:15 am

JustCurious1123 wrote:Anyone care for a lil bit of Dune spoilery?

The hidden text does not yet reveal the actual spoiler (except for the pred, since I don't know how or if I can hide a spoiler within an already hidden spoiler), it just explains some more details.

The quality is low, and the scene does not really tell you who is involved in this sandworm-related accident, so I would guess, it is save to watch.
You should not know when and to whom it is going to happen, until the scene occurs.

Who does it happen to?
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ssbbfanatic » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:57 am

ALAMOS123 wrote:
ssbbfanatic wrote:There's a vore/absorbtion scene in chapter 6 of this new spin-off manga series 愛囚ラヴァ (Love Prisoner Lava), created by the same author of Yokai Daily Girls Comics.

One of the prisoners, a girl that can make her whole body become an earthy/muddy substance is insulted by one of the prisoners, basically saying that she's weak compared to the main female protagonist (lava girl) and the Earth/Mud girl gets pissed off and grabs her and then proceeds to fully absorb her into her body. While this is going on, some mud gets into the lava girl's food as she's eating and she gets into a fight with the Earth girl but before they can actually start fighting, the cafeteria's fire sprinklers go off (cause of the lava girl's fiery aura), and this causes the Earth girl to lose her physical stability and she melts into a muddy mess which also releases the girl she had previously absorbed.

https://urasunday.com/title/1794/166509

anyone got an alternate source for this manga? chapter 6 is blocked off on here

The page with the absorption vore scene is in one of their twitter posts.

https://twitter.com/ksk_horikawa/status ... 6099789832
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustCurious1123 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:41 pm

mofvore wrote:
JustCurious1123 wrote:Anyone care for a lil bit of Dune spoilery?

Who does it happen to?

Well, if you really want to know (massive spoiler, so be sure you really want to know):
Lynet Kynes get's eaten along with a few Sardukar, after she got stabbed shortly before getting the chance to get a sandworm ride.
She intentionally calls the worm in a "taking you with me" situation.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion