Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:04 am

nanocom wrote:
wamdueCastle wrote:so I just saw this Harley Quinn example, and I think I speak for all us, when I say, we all want to be swallowed by Giant Ivy

not me personally i hate ivy as a character
give credit to the show for knowing where it hit a kink, and doing something with it, but ive no problem with Ivy generally as a character, she is OP in this series, but she jsut isnt interested in being part of it. However honestly now the show has put ideas of being swallowed by her in my head, I like her even more.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby theCD34 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:14 am

Some cool vore scenes in this manga: https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/seidonnoryu/ (maybe will more)
Сome and be eaten <3
theCD34
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:41 pm

theCD34 wrote:Some cool vore scenes in this manga: https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/seidonnoryu/ (maybe will more)

You’re going to have to be more specific.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:34 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
theCD34 wrote:Some cool vore scenes in this manga: https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/seidonnoryu/ (maybe will more)

The first chapter of the manga just came out today and you can read it at the posted link. Just by skimming through it, it looks like the premise is that it's a dark fantasy world where dragon people prey on humans by swallowing them whole. And it's pretty detailed in that you see the outlines of the humans they swallow. Pretty promising if that's your thing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and judging by the artist's Pixiv account, this guy is clearly into vore https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14878205/artworks
Last edited by Nobodyman on Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Holy shit that was actually quite good. Hope more comes out soon, and maybe a translation :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:48 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:

oh wow now that looks like an interesting manga to follow. btw did you guys noticed that the boy's hand in the cover is a claw? maybe he will learn dragon powers too
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:43 pm

DrakeX wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:

oh wow now that looks like an interesting manga to follow. btw did you guys noticed that the boy's hand in the cover is a claw? maybe he will learn dragon powers too

Okay so I read the chapter and based on that first image and the description of the story, the MC is gonna end up having to eat his sister in law to gain power and I think she's going to willingly offer herself to him
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Roomeister » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Char89 wrote:There's some vore in the new Digimon Adventure reboot.

In episode 4, Biyomon was trapped in Snimon's mouth at one time. And at the end, both Izzy and Tentomon got swallowed by a Whamon on their way to the Digital World from the Net.

Izzy and Tentomon spend most of episode 5 in Whamon's stomach. They eventually got out via blowhole when they tickle its uvula (yeah Whamon has one of those now), in order to fight the Tylomon attacking the Whamon. The Tylomon even tried to eat Izzy too.

Episode 4: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Digimon-Adve ... &s=default

Episode 5: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Digimon-Adve ... &s=default

Thanks for sharing. Always loved Whamon's design and appearance in the original Digimon series, though I'm unsure what was that whole "Tetris aesthetic" they were going for with this reboot.
Roomeister
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:28 pm

That was digested digimon. Those were being broken down into data to increase his size. He is a virus type after all, it's what they do.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:10 am

So regarding the new manga: https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/seidonnoryu/
According to the creator on twitter its gonna likely be monthly updates
ClarAya
Participator

Postby RG9812 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 am

huh that looks pretty well-made hope it gets translated.
RG9812
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:24 am

also hoping that someone translate it so we might better know whats happening :3
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Who cares about the language? In my opinion, what matters the most is that it's another vore piece~
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:12 pm

Michele wrote:Who cares about the language? In my opinion, what matters the most is that it's another vore piece~

That's fair but personally I hope it does get translated, vore aside this seems like its gonna be a good story, there has to be a reason behind the dragon people suddenly eating folks
ClarAya
Participator

Postby RG9812 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:34 pm

All I know is it got a lot to do with the church that made a religion about dragons
RG9812
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:46 pm

ClarAya wrote:
Michele wrote:Who cares about the language? In my opinion, what matters the most is that it's another vore piece~

That's fair but personally I hope it does get translated, vore aside this seems like its gonna be a good story, there has to be a reason behind the dragon people suddenly eating folks

This, it peaked my curiosity too because unlike your usual slasher/monsters attacking people to eat them stories where the monster usually tear their victims apart or chew them (Blood-C, Ushio & Tora, etc...) The dragon people in this manga explicitely chose to eat their victims whole and alive even if this leaves them soo engorged later that they can barely move, they even seem to refrain from physically hurting their preys at all, it doesn't seem like they are just trying to feed, but that they have to eat their victims this way for some reason, and i want to know why XP
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tetrahedra » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:50 pm

Summary of that manga (putting it in spoilers so I don't take up as much space with this post):

Spoiler: show
MC lives in a country that worships dragons, which are real and in a sleeping state but will supposedly eventually be awakened by the continued prayers of the people. They talk a bit about the dragon knights, which are beloved for protecting the country from invasion, dealing with bandits, monsters, etc. Of course MC wants to be one too but he lives in a little town out in the boonies. He wants to leave but stays with his family to help take care of his wheelchair-bound sister. It gets announced that the dragon knights are going to come visit, which of course gets everyone excited as they are envoys of the dragons everyone worships. MC is hopeful that everyone's prayers will reach the dragon and heal his sister at some point. MC has a nightmare about being bullied for having different colored hair from his family back when he was a kid, with the implication that his parents tossed him out when he was a baby and he got picked up by his current family.

The knights show up and their leader (who MC notices and points out has the same color of hair as him) gives a speech about how dragons support the world and are great and everyone's like "hell yea," the leader knight later is going around the village visiting people and when he sees the MC's sister he's like "hey can I talk to her alone." While she's away, MC worries about her and thinks about how she must be keeping a lot of feelings of helplessness bottled up. The leader knight comes back and when MC asks what they talked about he just says something about how the more earnest a love is, the more inescapable it is, and that that's curse-like in a way. MC: "huh" DK: "at any rate, your sister will definitely be saved." pretty ominous stuff. MC gives his name (Manato Asukrei) and receives DK's (Cliff Saryuu Dragoone (Dragoone is part of the prayer they say at the church)).

The next evening, Manato is heading back to his village from his part time job (which I guess is in the next town over? it's not that specific) and the shopkeeper says "be careful dude, there's been rumors about weird incidents going around in this area lately." When pressed, he says entire villages worth of people are disappearing without a trace, as if they've been spirited away, and apparently from the look of it it's definitely not beasts or bandits doing this. They tell him to be careful and that if he's ever got anything he wants to talk about that they're available, to which he responds he has no worries as he's his parents' son.

He has a little monlogue: "it seems i was tossed away under a tree in this village. after that, a lot happened, but i'm happy. i may not be able to become a dragon knight, and i may not be related to my family by blood, but i'm happy that i ended up here." cut to the dragon knights: Cliff (leader knight) wonders to himself why he turned around to tell Manato that his sister would be saved, that Manato is strange, then is basically like "welp let's get started." A villager comes out to greet the dragon squad and Cliff says that he's determined that the people of the village are lost, and they won't be granted safe passage to the phantom paradise that the dragons are said to be from, and as he transforms he said he is going to offer the villagers salvation.

MC hears the scream and comes running to see someone being swallowed by a dragon knight. At first he thinks it's a dragon, but then decides it's a monster as he runs away. He hurries home to see his family being eaten and his sister (Renka) lying on the ground unresponsive, in shock from seeing their parents eaten. As he tries to rescue them, he ends up hanging onto the dragon knight's head and hears his dad's voice saying to protect Renka just as the dragon finishes swallowing him. MC runs away with her, realizes he's being chased, hides her and decides to try fighting. Of course his attack is ineffective and just before he's about to be eaten he gets saved by a girl who says she's here to help and to run away. MC worries about his village, but she confirms that she got word from her allies that everyone at the village is already dead. MC mentions that he saved his sister, the girl who helped him seems to know something as she says "so, he managed to protect her..."

Brief cut to the village as Cliff finishes swallowing someone and says "there are still more villagers who need to be saved." Back to Manato and his group, Renka wakes up and laments what she saw as Manato starts yelling about how he'll never forgive the dragon knights and asks how he can kill them. The girl who showed up says that if he's ready for a hell worse than this then he can come with her to the dragon killing squadron Wevilia. End.

Overall, it seems kinda generic other than its gimmick, we can probably expect a lot more scenes considering the whole tagline of the manga is "swallowing whole x dark fantasy." The vibe I've got about why they swallow people whole is that they consider that doing so will take people to the paradise that the dragons are supposed to have come from. Additionally, my japanese isn't perfect and the font is tiny and hard to read, so sorry if I messed stuff up (was also skimming because cmon, I'm not here for much more than the pictures LOL).

As for any question of whether or not the author is doing this out of sheer horniness, just look at that page of the dragon swallowing MC's parents again LOL
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:27 am

great work with the review! definitely gonna keep an eye on this manga.

As a side note, the bit of the mc having the same hair color than the dk and being adopted explains why he has dragon claws in the cover of the chapter since he's probably from the same race as the dk's
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby naga07 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:35 am

Tetrahedra wrote:Summary of that manga (putting it in spoilers so I don't take up as much space with this post):

MC lives in a country that worships dragons, which are real and in a sleeping state but will supposedly eventually be awakened by the continued prayers of the people. They talk a bit about the dragon knights, which are beloved for protecting the country from invasion, dealing with bandits, monsters, etc. Of course MC wants to be one too but he lives in a little town out in the boonies. He wants to leave but stays with his family to help take care of his wheelchair-bound sister. It gets announced that the dragon knights are going to come visit, which of course gets everyone excited as they are envoys of the dragons everyone worships. MC is hopeful that everyone's prayers will reach the dragon and heal his sister at some point. MC has a nightmare about being bullied for having different colored hair from his family back when he was a kid, with the implication that his parents tossed him out when he was a baby and he got picked up by his current family.

The knights show up and their leader (who MC notices and points out has the same color of hair as him) gives a speech about how dragons support the world and are great and everyone's like "hell yea," the leader knight later is going around the village visiting people and when he sees the MC's sister he's like "hey can I talk to her alone." While she's away, MC worries about her and thinks about how she must be keeping a lot of feelings of helplessness bottled up. The leader knight comes back and when MC asks what they talked about he just says something about how the more earnest a love is, the more inescapable it is, and that that's curse-like in a way. MC: "huh" DK: "at any rate, your sister will definitely be saved." pretty ominous stuff. MC gives his name (Manato Asukrei) and receives DK's (Cliff Saryuu Dragoone (Dragoone is part of the prayer they say at the church)).

The next evening, Manato is heading back to his village from his part time job (which I guess is in the next town over? it's not that specific) and the shopkeeper says "be careful dude, there's been rumors about weird incidents going around in this area lately." When pressed, he says entire villages worth of people are disappearing without a trace, as if they've been spirited away, and apparently from the look of it it's definitely not beasts or bandits doing this. They tell him to be careful and that if he's ever got anything he wants to talk about that they're available, to which he responds he has no worries as he's his parents' son.

He has a little monlogue: "it seems i was tossed away under a tree in this village. after that, a lot happened, but i'm happy. i may not be able to become a dragon knight, and i may not be related to my family by blood, but i'm happy that i ended up here." cut to the dragon knights: Cliff (leader knight) wonders to himself why he turned around to tell Manato that his sister would be saved, that Manato is strange, then is basically like "welp let's get started." A villager comes out to greet the dragon squad and Cliff says that he's determined that the people of the village are lost, and they won't be granted safe passage to the phantom paradise that the dragons are said to be from, and as he transforms he said he is going to offer the villagers salvation.

MC hears the scream and comes running to see someone being swallowed by a dragon knight. At first he thinks it's a dragon, but then decides it's a monster as he runs away. He hurries home to see his family being eaten and his sister (Renka) lying on the ground unresponsive, in shock from seeing their parents eaten. As he tries to rescue them, he ends up hanging onto the dragon knight's head and hears his dad's voice saying to protect Renka just as the dragon finishes swallowing him. MC runs away with her, realizes he's being chased, hides her and decides to try fighting. Of course his attack is ineffective and just before he's about to be eaten he gets saved by a girl who says she's here to help and to run away. MC worries about his village, but she confirms that she got word from her allies that everyone at the village is already dead. MC mentions that he saved his sister, the girl who helped him seems to know something as she says "so, he managed to protect her..."

Brief cut to the village as Cliff finishes swallowing someone and says "there are still more villagers who need to be saved." Back to Manato and his group, Renka wakes up and laments what she saw as Manato starts yelling about how he'll never forgive the dragon knights and asks how he can kill them. The girl who showed up says that if he's ready for a hell worse than this then he can come with her to the dragon killing squadron Wevilia. End.

Overall, it seems kinda generic other than its gimmick, we can probably expect a lot more scenes considering the whole tagline of the manga is "swallowing whole x dark fantasy." The vibe I've got about why they swallow people whole is that they consider that doing so will take people to the paradise that the dragons are supposed to have come from. Additionally, my japanese isn't perfect and the font is tiny and hard to read, so sorry if I messed stuff up (was also skimming because cmon, I'm not here for much more than the pictures LOL).

As for any question of whether or not the author is doing this out of sheer horniness, just look at that page of the dragon swallowing MC's parents again LOL

link?
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:45 am

chaso07 wrote:
Tetrahedra wrote:Summary of that manga (putting it in spoilers so I don't take up as much space with this post):

link?

It's linked above.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion