Being turned into poop after digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Being turned into poop after digestion

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:25 pm

Hell no. That`s disgusting, I don`t do that.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:40 am

Never. That's the worst possible outcome if I were to be nommed. The only prey I like to see this happen to are the ones that totally deserved it.
Jayezox
---

Postby matnik » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 am

Of course. Hopefully a big, enjoyable, and even messy poop. It is the fate of all food.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:54 am

Definitely, yes. This actually IS what turns me on in vore - a feeling that once a beautiful person (character) turns into nothing, or even worse - to something disgusting.
Definitely, yes. Because this is what actually happens in real life, and I'm not a fan of fantasies like "stomach is a safe place" or "female poop smells like flowers".
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:55 am

Emi wrote:Definitely, yes. This actually IS what turns me on in vore - a feeling that once a beautiful person (character) turns into nothing, or even worse - to something disgusting. This is what I enjoy. Not a feeling kinda "Aaaah, now I'm becoming a part of you!..", but a rude, dirty end.
Definitely, yes. Because this is what actually happens in real life, and I'm not a fan of fantasies like "stomach is a safe place" or "female poop smells like flowers".
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:43 am

I am like it, i am want to more shitty prey, lel :lol:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustaHappySnack » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:46 am

BelleJar wrote:Lol almost 2 years later and now nearly every rp i do ends or includes disposal of prey in the form of waste at least once XD what happened to that squeamish girl way back then?

What caused you to change your mind now ?
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby DeliciousFood » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 am

Becoming a turd is definitely the best outcome. It is what must happen. I want to love and fully submit to the desires of my consumer and, after that, become their poop to show total domination by them.
DeliciousFood
New to the forum

Postby digesta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:54 pm

DeliciousFood wrote:Becoming a turd is definitely the best outcome. It is what must happen. I want to love and fully submit to the desires of my consumer and, after that, become their poop to show total domination by them.

Yep - that wins. This is the correct answer.
digesta
New to the forum

Postby voreprey » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:15 pm

As much as vore is a fantasy, I like to keep it as close to reality as possible. So, disposal seems like a natural end of this fascinating process. I remember times when I was disgusted by this idea. Me, turned into a shit? But this fantasy keeps evolving and today I love all the emotions circulating around the thought that a predators digestive track can shape a living body into such horrible waste.
voreprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Filan » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:08 pm

I’m okay with it.

And for unwilling I think it really can drive things home thematically. Especially if the pred sees it as getting rid of what’s left of a person that was so far beneath them they are food and what is left is not even worthy of being in their body.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby BelleJar » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:01 pm

JustaHappySnack wrote:
BelleJar wrote:Lol almost 2 years later and now nearly every rp i do ends or includes disposal of prey in the form of waste at least once XD what happened to that squeamish girl way back then?

What caused you to change your mind now ?

I don't really know. Guess I just got over the idea that it was taboo and acknowledged that it's the natural conclusion to a meal. Also sometimes after a particularly bad day it gives you a bit of a power trip to turn someone into shit
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wormfood73 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:21 pm

As prey I would expect that once i'm eaten I will eventually become a large pile of waste. It's my ultimate goal!
Yes I do want to be eaten by a worm or snake.
wormfood73
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:10 pm

Yes and no, but regardless... I like seeing it happen to prey as it's just the natural route of things... becoming poop as well as pred's body fat reserves.
Sitharc
---

Postby SmolEmerald » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Absolutely! That's what happens to food, and prey are food- we're no different and we shouldn't be treated any differently! That's a part of the appeal, I think.~
♥ Emi, lover of anything to do with ass. ♥
Request stories here: https://forms.gle/YQ9QyJhMxEF9yvRq6
SmolEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:46 am

All of my pred chars keep their ideal feminine figures by using the “shit it all out” weight loss program. A few sacrificed bathrooms are a small price to pay for being able to gluttonize themselves as much as they want and still look beautiful afterwards.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:51 am

emibuttprincess wrote:Absolutely! That's what happens to food, and prey are food- we're no different and we shouldn't be treated any differently! That's a part of the appeal, I think.~

Exactly! Also curious to see what else of us comes out... bones, what bits of our clothing, any hair, etc.
Sitharc
---

Postby Humanskidmark » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Yes absolutely love the idea!! Just the degrading factor of being turned into nothing but stinky poop and flushed away and forgotten about, never too be seen again is so hot. Bit I also love the idea of being turned into a permanent skid mark in his/her undies and being self aware
Humanskidmark
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:03 am

Absolutely a critical part of the process. When vore content stops before that point, it's jarring. That's the money shot, so to speak, and having it not at least be alluded to to just doesn't seem right.

The two parts of vore that really do it for me is when a prey realizes they are powerless, and when we see their ultimate fate.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby GaseousEntity » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:12 am

For me, post-vore poop can be an incredibly fulfilling end to the process, but also a middle. I favor a painless form of digestion, followed by pooping out the prey as sentient scat, able to think and truly experience the humiliation of what they've become. Even when not sentient, I prefer to keep things soft, lacking pain or any gory details in the prey-turned-stool.

As prey myself, it's a fate I envy.
GaseousEntity
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion