Favorite male pred

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite male pred

Postby Mecho » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:26 pm

So for the fellow M/? lovers. Simple question. Who is your favorite male pred and why? What is the perfect scenario with your pred?
Mecho
---

Re: Favorite male pred

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:52 pm

I've become really fond of Mettaton from Undertale recently.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrinningCheshire » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Link, from the Legend of Zelda series.

He's just such a cutie in every single version! Plus, there's a lot of versatility with him, from the fuzzy belly of Wolf Link to the cute stuffed Child Link from Ocarina of Time. And with all the lovely ladies the Zelda series has, theres' no shortage of food for my hero~

So yeah, I like Link. :D
"I'm odd!"
GrinningCheshire
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Easy answer - Natsu from Fairy Tail. >v>

Why him? Lemmie count the ways:
- Ability to consume fire, which was the first red flag to make me realize he has boatloads of pred potential.
- Being raised by a dragon at a young age, this can be exploited for vore headcanons.
- He's a big eater, like most shounen anime protags are. A big appetite tends to be a good aptitude in being a pred in general!
- The fact that he can either be a complete goofball or a badass you don't want to get mad means he fits for both light-hearted gag vore or more serious based ones. You know how he would pretty much give hell to anyone who messes with his guildmates? Yea. ;)
- Nice body. Sharp fangs. Yes please :D

Sure, in a way having him be pred could be seen as OOC for him but...come on, bending the rules is what makes RuleThirtyVore so much fun <3
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby kernac » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Ummm, tough question.

If we're going with established characters, I would probably go with Goanna the hungry lizard from the movie Ferngully. I can't help it, he just has a sexy voice... and he seems to enjoy toying with his prey, which is always a plus. That song is just so damn sexy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZknxLDmXzP8

If we're going with original characters, I would probably say big bad bear. Why? He's big, he's hungry and he's dominant.

http://aryion.com/g4/user/BigBadBear

I like bears, and I like pred who are somewhat fat too X3
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Litenosöt » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:36 pm

I don't have any fictional character as my favorite male pred. My favorite of all preds is a man I have on a picture which I have come across on the internet. I like him because he looks like I prefer a man to look like, with black hair and dark eyes, and he has a really nice mouth. The perfect scenario with him would be when he slaughters me and cuts me into pieces which he cooks and puts on a plate and eats.
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby AthenaAsh » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:57 pm

immortal_food wrote:So for the fellow M/? lovers. Simple question. Who is your favorite male pred and why? What is the perfect scenario with your pred?

I think lync would be, other than that it changes from time to time. Lync means EVERYTHING TO ME. He is my lover till death do us part. I think it would be where his race takes over the world and he chooses me to be his meal. <3
AthenaAsh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Portent » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Me! XD

But, in all seriousness, outside of OCs or such, let's see....

I'm a MONSTER fan of literary characters. Mainly for two reason: one, being literary, I usually get to know them a bit more and, two, I can make up my own mind about how they appear. That said, a few of my faves are:

Professor Frost from That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis. He's the perfect representation of Four Eyes, Zero Soul. He subjects the main character to mental torture in a Room 101 style chamber that unhinges objective reality itself. He's detached from emotion and manically focused on intellectual reality. He's super fascinating and scary. :3 Also, he meets his end at the hands of a bear!

In the same vein, O'Brien from 1984 is a favorite too because he's basically the same archetype as Frost, but political rather than scientific. I have a big thing for guys who are amoral rather than straight immoral. I love a character whose mind is more foreign than typically evil.

But there's great heroic boys too! Culwch from The Mabinogion, and Galahad and Percival from the Arthur legends are classic knights. I'm as big a fan of them as I am of Link from LoZ... and has Link ever secured a comb to shave a giant's beard and married(/eat) his daughter? No! Take that, Link!

Recently I've been revisiting a ton of G.K. Chesterton's work and found a few guys who would be interesting to see nom a few girls. From The Ballad of the White Horse is Elf, the evil, handsome minstrel with the diabolic spear as well as Alfred himself, the glorious but oft-defeated king who stands alone at the end of the world. Adam Quinn in The Napoleon of Notting Hill with his demagoguery and mania would also be fun as a predator.

From more modern media, I love the different versions of Megaman (Trigger is the best!), the main character from Harvest Moon (a working boy needs lots of good food), and Link from LoZ.
A tale where a man might swallow a sea/ that might swallow the seraphim.
Portent
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:04 am

My faves? I am have three, so i am will make 3 fave buds :D
1. Guildias (Enzai). Hes lovely and cruel pred as hecc, hes can be jealousy to his prey and will digest ya.
2. Durer (Enzai). He will bring ya a sadism and in love/hate reationship.
3. Lusca (Enzai). Trully safekeeper, trust him a bit, please...
=
But now i am show ya my ideal pred, hes bishounen (pretty guy), light skin, toned-muscular, yellow eyed, adult, and short blonde haired guy, Cecil. Hes policeman, and has thing for much younger prey, very much younger. He loves to devour and digest them, huhu~ Hes my OC.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Zenki (Kishin Douji Zenki)
He has all qualities of a pred both in appearance and personality, he's also sexy and manly when in his true form. He's a demon guardian with a massive appetite, he's tall, muscular, dominant and intimidating, and he sometimes threatens to eat some humans including his current master Chiaki Enno.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby belly » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:34 pm

My latest guilty pleasure pred crush is my friend’s oc lol.
belly
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:58 am

My current favorite male predator is Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa, he's cool, rude and handsome rich man)
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion