Becoming poop

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Becoming poop

Postby Gelenor » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:51 pm

NisseHult wrote:Yes, I love it. I'm also a big fan of pre-vore scat, that is if I can get to watch when the pred is getting rid of her previous meal, since I have this fetish IRL.

I love that too, both pre and post.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Krono » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:15 pm

When I first got into vore, I always wanted to "survive" the trip. After a while though, I warmed up to the idea of being fully digested and turned to poop. Now I would much rather that outcome than survival. It's something with the taboo and finality of it that makes it exciting. Plus the entire act of giving yourself over completely to your predator makes it very intimate, moreso than surviving the process (in my opinion).
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NecrolanceZX » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:42 am

Krono wrote:When I first got into vore, I always wanted to "survive" the trip. After a while though, I warmed up to the idea of being fully digested and turned to poop. Now I would much rather that outcome than survival. It's something with the taboo and finality of it that makes it exciting. Plus the entire act of giving yourself over completely to your predator makes it very intimate, moreso than surviving the process (in my opinion).

That's actually exactly how it went for me. Started with just no digestion, and eventually I got into the idea of digestion and disposal. And now I prefer it.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psykofreac » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:36 pm

I love it! It's just the ultimate humiliation. >w<

Though it's hard to decide which is better between it and full absorption digestion. Even better is if it includes soul absorption though, where the prey doesn't exactly die but just get dissolved into the pred and become a part of her. So she'll have his properties flowing through her, including memories and all.

I guess absorption would be cuter and more intimate but scat is more humiliating.
Psykofreac
New to the forum

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:47 am

I would always become poo for my pred, never understand why people miss it out. It is disgusting, but to be fair so is every other part - of which makes it more desirable.

I have deep fantasies of becoming poo for some people I know, and walking down the street wishing to poo out of girls bottoms. I like the idea of a healthy living creature becoming poo - many animals everyday get ready for slaughter with their fate of becoming poo for a cute teenage girl, something quite nice about that.

I like the inner piece of the pred shitting the remains of a prey, in a quiet room with the lingering smell of waste. I dream of being a hog roast for a group of young girls at a festival and being shitted out of them in a dirty festival toilet :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DeadEcho » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:30 am

I prefer to not be digested but then go in the intestines and become a piece of scat, sometimes in a diaper and begging to be let out of the scat and not to be left there
DeadEcho
New to the forum

Postby TastyPau » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:55 am

Of course, being poop is awesome.
TastyPau
New to the forum

Postby Anaranemy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 am

For me it has special domination meaning x3 Like how you can be more dominated than becoming someone food and then poop which he flushes down the toilet blankly?
Even without me being submissive I like it for simple reason of that I have scat fetish o3o And even without these two there's third thing. I like things as they would be irl, so I'm still willing to become my pred food and then poop <3 Fulltours ;w; But you know, I can live without it too, it's not necessary. It's just my favourite part :3
Anaranemy
New to the forum

Postby crystal » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:43 pm

NisseHult wrote:Yes, I love it. I'm also a big fan of pre-vore scat, that is if I can get to watch when the pred is getting rid of her previous meal, since I have this fetish IRL.

That sounds pretty fantastic!
crystal
Participator

Postby NisseHult » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:21 am

crystal wrote:

It certainly is! Even better if she taunts me meanwhile, telling me how this will soon be my fate as well.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby crystal » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:35 pm

I'd put you on the edge of the bathtub so you'd have to watch me on the toilet.

NisseHult wrote:
crystal wrote:

It certainly is! Even better if she taunts me meanwhile, telling me how this will soon be my fate as well.
crystal
Participator

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Pre-vore scat is pretty hot too, yeah. It shows the prey exactly what they're going to do to them, and there's nothing they can do about it.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreprey » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:08 am

The pre-vore scat with a pred who taunts me is definitely one of my faves as well. I love the horror, when she shows me from up close what I'm gonna become in the next few hours. And if the bones are inside... it makes it even more intense. Such picture remains in the memory to the last moments of digestion and helps me realize that I'm just a food.
I also like the idea that my whole life and decisions leads to the point where I'm nothing more then her shit. No matter how smart and rich I got and what I've experienced over my life... It's all meaningless when it comes to facing my horrible fate. It's both an ultimate domination and humiliation so it's hard not to love it <3
voreprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 pm

voreprey wrote:The pre-vore scat with a pred who taunts me is definitely one of my faves as well. I love the horror, when she shows me from up close what I'm gonna become in the next few hours. And if the bones are inside... it makes it even more intense. Such picture remains in the memory to the last moments of digestion and helps me realize that I'm just a food.
I also like the idea that my whole life and decisions leads to the point where I'm nothing more then her shit. No matter how smart and rich I got and what I've experienced over my life... It's all meaningless when it comes to facing my horrible fate. It's both an ultimate domination and humiliation so it's hard not to love it <3

Exactly <3 It's the best feeling~ It's a shame I don't know a lot of preds that would do pre-vore scat too.
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:03 am

crystal wrote:I'd put you on the edge of the bathtub so you'd have to watch me on the toilet.

Edge of the bathtub? Dunno about Nisse, but I'd barely be able to see anything from there. Even most of the smell would be contained in the bowl. I'd have to go for a swim in the bowl while you did your business for a front row seat. Then again, dunno if anyone would want to eat me after being down in there.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:33 am

I'm kind of in two minds about it. As I touched upon in the "How has your fetish evolved?" thread, I still tend to avoid looking at the scat parts of the vore sequence. However, I do, on some occasions, like it to still be somewhat included, or at least implied that it will happen.

For some reason, I like the idea of a prey who, for whatever reason he was eaten for in the first place, can simply go the way all food eventually does, despite the fact that he obviously viewed himself as someone with a life, and viewed himself as someone who was more than just food for whoever ate him. I like the somewhat humiliating idea that, the prey ended up this way, or will end up this way. I like the idea of vore being somewhat humiliating for the prey at times, if not all the time (assuming it still counts as humiliation when it's just the pred and the prey present), and what can be more humiliating than the idea of being reduced to feces?
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:11 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
crystal wrote:I'd put you on the edge of the bathtub so you'd have to watch me on the toilet.

Edge of the bathtub? Dunno about Nisse, but I'd barely be able to see anything from there. Even most of the smell would be contained in the bowl. I'd have to go for a swim in the bowl while you did your business for a front row seat. Then again, dunno if anyone would want to eat me after being down in there.

Depends. If it's one of those Japanese style toilets it would work.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Yes, as a morbid concept to think about. It is related to how prey dies inside the body of a predator.

Poop in itself is extremely disgusting to me though and I wouldn't want to be anywhere near it.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Off-screen and implied disposal is the only type of "scat" I can accept, with the sexy female pred still being shown struggling of course.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 am

I certainly love the idea:) I'm a big fan of poop and scat. There is no full tour without scat!:) This is... awsomly hot to realize that something alive and beautiful turned into a pile of shit:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion