Becoming poop

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Becoming poop

Postby silverspec » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Krono wrote:When I first got into vore, I always wanted to "survive" the trip. After a while though, I warmed up to the idea of being fully digested and turned to poop. Now I would much rather that outcome than survival. It's something with the taboo and finality of it that makes it exciting. Plus the entire act of giving yourself over completely to your predator makes it very intimate, moreso than surviving the process (in my opinion).

are you me
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:37 pm

^I feel this way too.
eatmeplease
---

Postby evilsociopsych » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:15 pm

I started with something like that:
"Prey ended up inside predator, so it's fate is sealed."

Then after sometime it evolved into this:
"Prey tried to escape but failed to do so - got caught, eaten, digested and disposed of by the predator. The only remainder of it are few farts from her ass, some fecal matter with skeletal remains and addition of some fat on her body, she smirked at what's left and went on to find another victim ..." :roll:

I also second that pre-vore scat, instilling fear and feeding of it gets extra points for me 8)
evilsociopsych
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2tonediamond » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:21 pm

I love it <3 absolute best part for me honestly :D i think butts are adorable and i love seeing what they can do. Pre vore scat is amazing too since it really shows prey that they will eventually end up the same way. I also have a mild scat fetish and so its kinda easy to enjoy it.
Certified by the state of idaho's step sister
2tonediamond
Been posting for a bit

Postby GDFauxtrot » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm not really into the whole "you're dead, no more pleasure, it's all said and done" aspect of vore, aka turned into poo. (I might oblige if it's done out of affection, however.) I much rather prefer if both parties, during vore, have some essence of life remain afterwards... then again, I like absorption, so it's kind of a tricky situation for me. I guess in a nutshell, what I like most about vore is both a sense of domination (not necessarily humiliation) that stems from the predator having their way with you, and also a sense of affection (say, unwillingly vored by a cute, affectionate feral or goo monster, only to be spat/shat out alive :gulp:). And after the acts have been performed, the victim is still alive and subjected to more domination/affection by the predator... again, and again, and again... :oops:
Link to my vore game(s) thread. <w< You know you want to.
GDFauxtrot
New to the forum

Postby Sempai13 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:44 pm

For me, as prey, getting digested and letting the body do it's natural thing and reducing my body into poop is quite possibly the "money shot" of vore for me xD
Like sure you can have it without it I suppose, but for me the journey really isn't complete without an smelly ending. Kudos for those preds who get into it as well. Someone mentioned that they liked when preds taunt the prey of their demise or humiliating them and I absolutely love that as well!
*-Never Knows Best-*
Sempai13
Been posting for a bit

Postby chobitzrabbit » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:01 am

I didn't know this thread existed.
I always seem to somehow miss the threads like this, then I post something in some other thread only to realize that the majority of people There Don't enjoy this.
And then I get embarrassed and shut up.

Although lately I seem to have a penchant for becoming poop, I also can enjoy it just as much when it's like, a dirty full tour surviving. It is Entirely dependent on the.. well, I guess on my mood actually.
But being pooped out has pretty much become a must for my vore fantasies.
But my kinks are pretty varied in my mind, so even though this is usually a dominant part of my fantasies, sometimes there may be a different flavor of the week...

Why does becoming poop turn us on? And to that point, is it a turn on for the opposite party?
I only mention it because it's been on my mind lately, like, would you want to be with someone who wanted you to turn them into poop?...

Sempai13 wrote:For me, as prey, getting digested and letting the body do it's natural thing and reducing my body into poop is quite possibly the "money shot" of vore for me xD
Like sure you can have it without it I suppose, but for me the journey really isn't complete without an smelly ending. Kudos for those preds who get into it as well. Someone mentioned that they liked when preds taunt the prey of their demise or humiliating them and I absolutely love that as well!

Totally agree with everything you said. And I love a pred pre-vore pooping, showing you what you will become and taunting.
I could probably quote almost everyone in here and say I agree, but I'm not gonna do that. .
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby Gelus » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 am

chobitzrabbit wrote:I didn't know this thread existed.
I always seem to somehow miss the threads like this, then I post something in some other thread only to realize that the majority of people There Don't enjoy this.
And then I get embarrassed and shut up.

Although lately I seem to have a penchant for becoming poop, I also can enjoy it just as much when it's like, a dirty full tour surviving. It is Entirely dependent on the.. well, I guess on my mood actually.
But being pooped out has pretty much become a must for my vore fantasies.
But my kinks are pretty varied in my mind, so even though this is usually a dominant part of my fantasies, sometimes there may be a different flavor of the week...

Why does becoming poop turn us on? And to that point, is it a turn on for the opposite party?
I only mention it because it's been on my mind lately, like, would you want to be with someone who wanted you to turn them into poop?...

For what it's worth, I find it to be an immense turn on, because the fact that someone is getting off to the fact that I am doing something to them that -I- am enjoying makes it even more enjoyable, the reciprocal sort of feeling from it, knowing that I have a responsive and enthusiastic partner, is in and of itself sexy. The more areas that someone shares with me, the more I seem to get enjoyment out of interacting with them, chatting, playing, even just bouncing ideas off of one another.

So, I guess the answer, at least for me, is 'yes'. But I'm a kinky motherfucker who just doesn't know when to stop. I'm also a fan of the pre-vore unloading of previous prey to show to the next prey, since it always prompts a nice reaction, depending on the prey in question. From the aroused, lightly embarrassed enthusiasm of the willing prey who wants that fate to the abject horror and visceral disgust of the unwilling prey who knows they are doomed and going to become nothing more than a steaming coil under the predator's squatting backside.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hamletvalley » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:54 am

Gelus wrote:
For what it's worth, I find it to be an immense turn on, because the fact that someone is getting off to the fact that I am doing something to them that -I- am enjoying makes it even more enjoyable, the reciprocal sort of feeling from it, knowing that I have a responsive and enthusiastic partner, is in and of itself sexy. The more areas that someone shares with me, the more I seem to get enjoyment out of interacting with them, chatting, playing, even just bouncing ideas off of one another.

So, I guess the answer, at least for me, is 'yes'. But I'm a kinky motherfucker who just doesn't know when to stop. I'm also a fan of the pre-vore unloading of previous prey to show to the next prey, since it always prompts a nice reaction, depending on the prey in question. From the aroused, lightly embarrassed enthusiasm of the willing prey who wants that fate to the abject horror and visceral disgust of the unwilling prey who knows they are doomed and going to become nothing more than a steaming coil under the predator's squatting backside.

I suppose I also feel this way x3
And for what it's worth I tend to get a lot of comments of people expressing desire to end up like the prey in my stories and (not nearly as many) Pictures.

I really should do a pre vore unloading story x3
hamletvalley
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnsateAnsecesom » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:57 pm

I like the idea of being digested and becoming nothing more than a pile of dragon shit~
Last edited by AnsateAnsecesom on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnsateAnsecesom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:08 am

Whenever possible I like to see this aspect added to a vore scenario, even if they don't actually show it. Just knowing it will happen or after it happened.

If I'm RPing prey then I obviously don't want that as I'm unwilling prey. ;) But as the person behind the screen tho, I'd still like to know that my character has actually become their food, added to their body as fat, and what's left pooped out.

If they don't do scat, then it better all go to them as fat and STAY on them. Don't give me the hyper metabolism nonsense where the belly within hours or days shrinks back to a flat size.

I also enjoy it when sometimes the next prey or just someone you want to scare or torture has to watch or stumble upon and watch the pred shit out someone else's remains. Ideally with bones, bits of clothing, or some object of theirs that they can tell went to the person that had gotten eaten. Or the collar if it was someone's pet getting eaten.
Sitharc
---

Postby AnsateAnsecesom » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Think i like about is once I am digested and churned to a pool of nutrients what is need is absorbed and what is not is slowly pushed farther down as I am broken down even more and as I slowly travel down my pred I am squeezed in a tight slimly tube as my pred (hopefully a dragon) takes everything else worth taking and slowly squeezed out of her tight ass into a pile of dragon shit.
AnsateAnsecesom
Been posting for a bit

Postby bloodwolf03 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:15 am

Definitely as a pred I am all for digesting my prey and later squeezing their remains out my tailhole as pile of shit. When in more of a preyish mood, once inside my pred I'm all for being digested by them being squeezed through their intestinal tract,emerging from under their rear as I am squeezed out their tailhole onto the ground as pile of shit with whatever bones may have survived digestion
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnsateAnsecesom » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:36 am

bloodwolf03 wrote:Definitely as a pred I am all for digesting my prey and later squeezing their remains out my tailhole as pile of shit. When in more of a preyish mood, once inside my pred I'm all for being digested by them being squeezed through their intestinal tract,emerging from under their rear as I am squeezed out their tailhole onto the ground as pile of shit with whatever bones may have survived digestion

Heh yea same here bloodwolf03 ^^; oh do you happen to RP by any chance? It seems we both switch between pred and prey.
AnsateAnsecesom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zuriel303 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:12 pm

I guess it doesn't sound like the most dignifying way to go when you just flat-out say it. But I am into scat, and I enjoy that select few fictions, animations, or videos that depict a predator digesting her last prey and then feeding its disposal to its new prey before repeating the pattern. It's why I love Anoto. ^^;
Zuriel303
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:30 pm

It's not for me but go nuts. If I have an RP partner, I cater to anything they want after I'm in their stomach.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby slug01 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:17 am

Pro-Poop Processing here. I feel like it's the icing on the cake to not only be eaten but transformed into something just vile, smelly and wet. If the last thing I see is a cute little butt dumping me off I'll rest a happy man.
slug01
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Being turned entirely into poop certainly has its place(s).

But mostly I'm more into stuff like:

*Prey losing their body (which becomes poop), but their consciousness lives on as part of the pred's body fat for as long as the pred lives (even if the pred loses weight, the fat that the prey becomes would ALWAYS be the last to go, meaning there is no escape for them from this prison, lol).

or

*Prey going full-tour, body intact, and landing with an unceremonious "plop!" in a pile of the sexy pred's shit.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 pm

slug01 wrote:Pro-Poop Processing here. I feel like it's the icing on the cake to not only be eaten but transformed into something just vile, smelly and wet. If the last thing I see is a cute little butt dumping me off I'll rest a happy man.

Exactly what I feel. I like knowing that my skinny pred has absolutely no idea while I suffer in the narrow dark and damp confines of his intestines alongside the food I spent time with in his stomach.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:28 pm

Yes. I adore it. Mulch me, baby!
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion