Becoming poop

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Becoming poop

Postby Miridium » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:52 pm

For those who play prey:

Do you like the idea of digestion turning you into poop? If so or if not, explain.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Becoming poop

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Oh of course! Disposal is my favorite part
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelenor » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Agreed my favorite part too.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Paradox » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Depends on my mood.
Mostly i prefer clean endings and playinly being absorped (added) to the pred.
Most likely sexy butt, or if preggo pred, the unborn child :gulp:

But then i also prefer those ultimate (being dominated) scenario in which i am ultimately broken down by her stomach juices. Soupified, being pushed through her intestines. Getting drained of all useful nutrients and fats for her body.
And the useless remains of mine are getting shit out of that sexy back... with a plop :oops:
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Vidofinir » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Yup! Being eaten isn't the same without coming out the other end (or in the case of AV, squeezed back out the way you came~) <3

For me, I wouldn't say it's really about degradation or humiliation or anything of the sort, even though I do seem to like it from an angle of submissiveness... I suppose it's just the natural ending to a long, disgusting process, and to leave it out would feel incomplete! Doesn't explain why it's my favorite part, mind you...
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VorishAB » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Yes!

I am an AB boy with vorish tendencies. My ultimate fantasy involves being shrunk and swallowed alive by an AB girl who likes the warm mushy feeling of a full diaper. :-D
VorishAB
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Nah. I rather be absorbed fully. Honestly i just don't like the sight or smell of fecal matter. Probably because i used to take care of the elderly.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby NecrolanceZX » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:26 pm

I enjoy the ending of disposal, though I do sometimes prefer a full tour ending as well, or just absorption. I just like the finality of the domination with it.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:36 pm

When I associate with the prey in a scene or story. I'm all for full tour. Big fan of full tour- and the non-fatal aspect is a big draw for me.

If I associate with an unseen observer's point of view- I like the pred to digest that prey like the food he/she is! The function of the digestive system and it's realistic role in vore is a lot hotter when it's not "me" being subjected to it. I don't like the digestion itself to be graphic, though. The action at the other end (such as the whole having shit studded with bones vore trope) is all good though.

... I'm a horrible, horrible hypocrite!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby bighead » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Not a fan of digestion, but love messy non-fatal full tour
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Aegwinn » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:19 pm

I really enjoy the idea of becoming "p**" but but .... when i try to picture it it disgust me >.<

So uh .... it's half-half here~
Aegwinn
Been posting for a bit

Postby DireZyre » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 pm

What better way could there be to spend the rest of eternity as ;3
DireZyre
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrcactus747 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:39 pm

I'd really rather experiencing a clean, WET and ordorless full tour! I mean very wet or can be slimy (not with the brown stuff) or sometime I'd remove my clothes and let them suck clothes down and convert them into poop during soft vore with no digestions.
mrcactus747
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ishbish » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

YEp. Disposal is definitely my favorite part of eating a tiny woman.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby chewchulainn » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 am

I like the idea of it, I love digestion in vore and I really like the finality of scat... though I don't really like reading about it in too much detail? Probably cuz I'm not that interested in the butt aspect of vore and stuff ^^'
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 am

Yes always! The reason being simply because I have a scat fetish.
eatmeplease
---

Postby TETRO » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm someone who takes both pred and prey roles and I absolutely love disposal in vore. I guess it's for several reasons:

Finality/Closure - Scat provides a definitive ending to a vore scenario. Pooping is the end of digestion and the last conscious effort someone puts into the act of eating something. It may also be the last time the pred ever thinks of there meal again; their focus is now on securing something else to eat. It's overall a nice place to end the interaction between predator and prey. To me, digestion just isn't the same without its natural conclusion.

Pleasure for the predator - If you're healthy and you ate something good, it feels good to poop it out. Some people consider their anus an erogenous zone and that may lead them to associate the act of pooping with sexual pleasure.

Observing pleasure - The sight of someone sexy feeling some kind of pleasure, even if it's not sexual sexual pleasure, can be arousing to the observer. Pooping also shares several vocal sounds with sex like moans of pleasure and sighs of relief which can be arousing to hear someone make.

Butts - Lots of people like butts. Whether it's the curved, protruding butt of a girl or the tight, powerful butt of a guy, there's a butt for everyone. Some people, like me, want to see those sexy butts do what all but do, get rid of yesterday's meals. If those meals were living prey, that's even better.

Domination/Humiliation - The entire process of vore from capture to eventual abandonment is completely humiliating. First, the pred either outsmarts, outruns, overpowers you to capture you in the first place. Then, once you've been killed in the stomach, the pred has completely triumphed over you. The pred now takes advantage of you and absorbs the nutrients from the body you've spent your whole life growing and maintaining. Finally, used-up and possibly forgotten, your pred gives a sigh of relief as you're ejected from the body and left behind. If you weren't forgotten about before, you're certainly forgotten about now. You've become shit. You're synonymous with all that is useless and undesirable. People would rather step in mud than step in you.

Fear/Fatality - To me, there's something exhilarating about the interplay between life and death in vore. Everyone must eat to live but someone or something else must die to sustain them. Poop is the dead remains of a vore victim. Sometimes when I look down a pred's maw, I like to think about what will soon happen to me. Once the jaws literally seal my fate, it won't be long before my dead leftovers are pushed out my pred's sexy back door.

Intimacy - There's something sexy about sharing in or spying on a private activity. Since pooping is a private activity for many, it can fall under this category. After some of you has become part of your predator, you become the subject of one of the most private things they do all day. As a bonus, you also get a nice view of their genitals as you drop out their anus.

Anyways, I got WAY to in depth but I already wrote it and it's relevant to the question so I might as well post it.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby ClaudiaNatsuno » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:11 pm

I love the idea of ending as scat^_^
ClaudiaNatsuno
Participator

Postby Begone111111 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 pm

I love the aspect in vore, of being digested and converted into poop. In oral vore, it's a big favorite of mine. I love butts a whole lot, and I love how while they can be seen as sexy and cute. They can also be seen as gross or embarrassing. Like accidentally having yours exposed being embarrassing. Or when mooning, your embarrassing or shocking someone else with it. I love the many references to it in vore. Like the Back Door, the Natural Way out, the Southern Way out, the Back End, the Other Exit. There's so much hints/puns/teasing/taunting with it, I love it! As a predator I love to send my prey on a one way trip only to end with them digested and turned into poop. And as prey I love to have that done to me, willing or unwilling. I love the humiliation, the submissiveness, the defeat, the grossness, the embarrassment, the shock, the transformation, the naturalness, and the silly funny way it turns out.

Though, I'm not into scat as it's own fetish. I love disposal in vore!
Begone111111
Somewhat familiar

Postby NisseHult » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 am

Yes, I love it. I'm also a big fan of pre-vore scat, that is if I can get to watch when the pred is getting rid of her previous meal, since I have this fetish IRL.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion