Vore turn-ons?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore turn-ons?

Postby Argo » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:43 am

Where to begin?

• giantess, specifically giantesses that are, have always been, and will always be giantesses (bonus points if the giantess knows destruction magic)

• prey that is a mouthful

• fantasy world settings

• prey that have some kind of warrior or adventurer background (especially the female prey)

• the prey struggling as they are picked up and eaten.

• prey's legs sticking out of the giantess' mouth / being the last part seen.

• prey begging for their life.

• an audible "gulp" from the giantess as she swallows.

•the giantess spitting out her prey's shoes, especially if the shoes are sandals or high heels.

• the implication that they prey is dead after they get eaten.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Avezola » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:05 am

Dragons <3 Same size, soft vore, Male Preds, the Process of swallowing, bulges, emotions are they Willing or unwilling i like them all!

I rlly get into it when the Pred's expression is somekind of aroused or Even in 'good' Pain.
ImageImage
Avezola
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kali » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:37 am

Avezola wrote:Dragons <3 Same size, soft vore, Male Preds, the Process of swallowing, bulges, emotions are they Willing or unwilling i like them all!

I rlly get into it when the Pred's expression is somekind of aroused or Even in 'good' Pain.

This^
“The way you make love is the way God will be with you.”Rumi
Kali
???

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:40 pm

-Male preds, specifically when paired with female prey
-Tongues, licking, and tongueplay in general
-Male abs
-Sadistic preds
-Preds teasing their prey, both sexually and normally
-Stomach noises
-Sex/rape
-Preds burping
-Monster boys (nagas, vampires, ect.)
-Preds with fangs, sharp teeth and piercings/tattoos
-"Bad boy" preds
-The prey being completely dominated
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby SuperfluousGreens » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:03 pm

I have recently developed a thing for Asian Giantesses. (Bonus points if they're curvy.)
Egotistical Giantesses, they're awesome and they know it!
Being pressed against her belly, forced to listen to the sounds of their digestive system, being told I'm going to be a part of all that soon.
Being held in her closed mouth, she opens and I try to escape, only for her lips to close around my body and suck me back in. (Repeat)
Holding on to her tongue as she swallows, trying to fight her throat muscles and eventually losing.
Both me and her masturbating during and after the eating process. (Bonus points for deafening moaning sounds while I'm in her mouth.)
Being forced to pleasure my giantess before I become food.
Being undressed in her mouth, then her spitting out my clothes after she's swallowed me. (Thanks, Karbo!)
Giantess being insanely in love with me. "This way, we can be together forever!"
In-mouth blowjobs
I will literally pay you to eat me!
SuperfluousGreens
Somewhat familiar

Postby prate » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Lip biting or licking lips. (soooo sexy!)
Tsundere preds
Shy girl with massive pervy side preds (corny yes)
The preds really enjoying it.
Teasing, physically and with words
Playing 'cat and mouse' beforehand :3
Either a really loving pred or none at all.
Emphasis on the words 'stomach', 'belly', 'digest', etc
Same again for 'yummy!' etc
There are of course more but they're more dirty ;)
prate
New to the forum

Postby Preacher » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm usually good with anything, but the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is painful, graphic digestion.
Preacher
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:33 pm

Lets go! I am writing many times, but ANYWAY!
1. M/F, M/M mostly, onto M/any gender. Masculine ones, please!
2. F/M and F/anygender with cuddling and teasing. Rare to me... or maybe i am not stroll this tag often.
3. Adult Pred/Young Prey. Rare gem lately, too bad no everyone onto it and grow bullsh*t about fiction and fantasy, its not real!
4. Pregnant preds and prey.
5. Cruel, sadistic, playful, gentle, teasy, kind, taunting kinds of preds.
6. Calm, uncomfortable (but NOT unwilling please!), aroused, energetic kinds of prey.
7. BLONDES, both as pred and prey.
8. Corrupt policeman, babysitter, teacher, guard, warden as preds.
9. Growling and belches.
10. Pred protects their love/friend/etc from some bad people by vore.
11. SAFEKEEPING.
12. Digestion with reformation.
13. Pred and prey masturbation.
14. Slight degradation after disposal.
15. Vore talk.
16. Pre-vore sex.
17. Same-size/Larger/Half-size/Larger doll size on size diff.
18. Endo, insides are yaay!
19. Scat and watersports (urine) disposal.
20. Sweat, smell and breath.
21. Swallowing.
22. Dark web themes in vore.
23. Casuality in vore.
24. Talking to prey.
25. Head first ONLY!
26. Mouses as preds!
27. Lamia/naga and slimebuddies as prey.
28. Belly and thigh weight gain.
29. COOKING AND HARD VORE.
30. Herm unbirth.
31. Breast vore via clevrage!
32. Cock vore with hyper/bigger penees.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Quite a few:
- Soft oral vore
-Same Size
- Big, round bellies
- Food play and stuffing
- Willing prey
- Mass vore
- Fatal Digestion
- Vore with reformation
- M/F
- F/F
- Sadistic preds
- Preds teasing their meals before and after eating
- Casual vore
- Use of 'vorish' words and phrases, and vore talk.
- Unwilling prey
- Gas
- Romantic vore, like two preds in a relationship, or pred/prey relationships.
- Burping
- Graphic digestion
- Stomach noises
- Unwilling preds/forced vore
- Trophy taking
- Disposal
- Burping up items from the prey
- Sex. Whether it be between preds after good meals, or prey in the stomach.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:47 pm

M/F
size difference-macro/micro (as long as the pred is larger than his prey)
Soft oral vore
mild biting with a little blood (those fangs aren't just for show)
nonfatal (full tour optional)
unwilling to willing prey
anal vore (shrunken prey or giant pred)
cock vore (shrunken prey or giant pred)
facesitting observer/future prey (gas from previous meal)
teasing prey by licking her face, and then pinning her to his stomach to hear the hungry growls
vore as a form of protection/domination
demi human/humanoid preds
Monster and feral preds
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:20 am

The predator managing to get the prey off inspite of the terrifying situation.
The prey being on some level attracted to the predator.
A stomach becoming more active the more the prey struggles.
A predator clearly finding pleasure in the feel and taste of their prey.
Prey being overwhelmed by all the sensations happening in the stomach to the point where dissolving is almost a relief.
Concurrent soul vore or the idea that the more the prey digests physically the more of their soul is exposed to the predator.
Burping up clothes, jewelrry or bones.
A predator being drawn with hearts in their eyes to indicate an almost lovestruck hunger.
The predator being twistedly affectionate and loving such as sincerely praising the preys taste or confessing love during digestion.
The prey's worried face imbeding itself briefly in the predators bulging throat before sliding down into the predators stomach.
Clothes espeacially undergarments resting ontop of the predators belly or in the predators hand to indicate that the predator stripped their meal while swallowing.
The predator spitting out something very personal to the character they just finished digesting and deciding to either re-swallow it or treasure it.
The predator having an almost hypnotic charisma about them that draws the prey in despite the danger.
Spider and the Fly style seduction where the Predator is inerringly polite but they both know what will happen if the prey "comes into the parlour" the prey being driven mad by the percieved falseness of this affection whereas the Predator sees no deceit or distinction in wanting the prey both romantically and as a meal.
Prey letting out one final cry before they are swallowed or dissolved
In Macro/Micro the predator using their tongue to bring the prey to orgasim, exhausting the prey to the point where they can barely resist when the predator actually swallows.
The prey suddenly realizing that they are alone with the predator and knowing on some level what that entails.
The predator blushing, moaning, biting their lower lip or masturbating in response to the feeling of their prey struggling.

I could go on but this list is already probably way too long. ^^;
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharktorok » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:04 pm

I'd say for my preferred prey (female) my turns on tend to revolve around some form of vulnerability. This can manifest in multiple ways:

-Scantily clad prey; exposed flesh is a big one for me (while still being clothed, mind. As if they could be going about their day normally before getting plucked off their feet by a hungry predator)
-Naivety, or some level of gullibility on the part of the prey. Maybe they're too trusting, or else completely unaware of how hungry a creature/pred might be...causing them to drop their guard and be lured to their doom.
-Terror and disgust, where they do NOT want to be eaten and find their predicament gross or less than favorable. Even if the vore is willing, I'd prefer it to be in a begrudging, "if I MUST" sort of way.
-Teasing the pred, perhaps unaware of their fate. Maybe they're too clever and cocky for their own good. LOVE this.
-Acceptance after being devoured. The prey accepts that they have become something's meal and reflects on her role in life.

So yeah, general flags of vulnerability and submission are important to me in the vore fantasy.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:57 pm

willing prey
snake preds
or anything which can bind its prey
casual vore
non fatal
endo
feral preds
female prey
tongues, holding prey in the maw
semi/un willingness
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zangoose » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:09 am

I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to my preferences. But I have some interesting ones.

-Male prey
-Digestion sequence
-Items being belched up
-Last look
-The prey nearly escaping the pred through their throat (But still getting gulped back in)
-Being able to see the prey's hands or head pushing out of the belly
-Highly pronounced throat bulges
-Navel vore
-Anal vore where the prey remains in the butt
-Kissing leading directly into swallowing the prey
-Unaware preds, unwilling preds, and submissive preds
-Human preds
-Human-like preds who aren't exactly human (Examples include demons, merfolk, catboys, nagas, and vampires.)
-Scalie preds
-Willing prey who still struggle to satisfy the pred
-Willing prey who realize their mistakes when it's too late
-Same-size preds pushing on their belly for faster digestion
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:49 am

-Female preds
-Male prey
-Giantess or shrinking
-uniforms, schoolgirl, cheerleader, sports team, etc.
-goddess outfit, toga
-fishnet stockings, night club outfit
-prey put in beer and drank
-she says: -I’m sending you to the depths of my Aryan belly (if she is blonde)
-she says: -I’m sending you to the depths of my Aztec belly (if she’s Hispanic)
-huge size differences, prey is an inch tall or ant size, or any size in between
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:41 pm

being pred
female prey
bound prey
soft vore
snakes
teasing
dirty talk
willing prey
women in tight spaces
yoga pants
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby krlitos » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:07 am

Next from monster vore act... Hero rescues the devoured girl and she is covered in slime :3
krlitos
Been posting for a bit

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:46 am

bondage
subby prey'
hard/soft vore
snakes
bound prey
bindings and ties
female prey

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:12 pm

For me, it’s a female Predator with a flat belly, before, during, and after ingestion of prey. Nude is… bonus, decent breast size (not too flat, yet, on the same token, not too big so that you imagine that it would probably hurt her back to have to support the weight of her breasts). Sure, big breasts ARE nice, but, I think that there’s a reasonable size (Emi Eri 2, for example, has the Predator with a cup size that, while big, is not a size that is unrealistic.). On the nudity note, I think it’s a real turn on, when the Predator AND the prey are nude. I am the kind of person that likes to imagine if the prey is digested, it is only the prey's body that gets absorbed for nutrients, and not clothing. As to why the Predator's body being nude a turn on, it’s like a different version of sex (in my eyes, anyways), so, I am basing it off of that.

Another major turn on is when the Predator masturbates. Emi Eri 2 shows this, as well as The Clone by Karbo.

Age is important to me. Not too young (though, if that IS the case, clothing is NOT optional for the Predator AND prey). Teen is ok, as long as it is not sexualized. But, 18+ is fair game, up until the mid 40's.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby cicata » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:14 pm

The big ones:

- Masculine humanoid preds. Genitals don't matter, they just need to be male-identifying and masculine-leaning in presentation and mannerisms. (I'm a pred-leaning guy, and more attracted to men than women, so this is just a matter of how I'm most comfortable inserting myself into the scenario.) With a feral pred, it doesn't matter as much, because typically my feral preference is animal-minded preds where gender isn't focused on very much and the pred's body isn't going to look too different based on sex.

- The belly - anywhere from "mid-pregnancy" size to same-size, mostly dependent on how "realistic" the scene is supposed to be. My first belly kink was pregnancy, and that tight, round, heavy look is what does it for me.

- Post-vore activity that reinforces how full the pred is and, potentially, how much they've overdone it. I like a little post-vore discomfort - the pred's stomach is too tight, it aches, maybe they feel sick or the prey isn't digesting, maybe they ate something with hard or pointy bits. This can be as simple as the pred groaning and rubbing their belly, or something more active, like post-vore sex with the pred bottoming, helplessly weighed down by their belly as they're fucked and caught between "ugh, stop, I'm gonna be sick" and "oh fuck, keep going, everything's so tight and your dick feels so much bigger!"

- "Affectionate" hard vore that focuses on the discrepancy between the pred's violent eating habits and the things they're saying or doing that imply they might want their prey to enjoy the experience.

- Generally lots of belly attention from a third party. Rubbing, kissing, fucking; belly abuse or making the pred vomit just to feed them again; forcing the pred to keep eating and mocking them for it, or gently encouraging them because "I know you can eat a little more!" This is especially good if the third party knows how easily they could wind up as food next time.

Other things that do it for me:

- Long-bodied preds (nagas, serpents, etc.)
- Unbirth. Ideally, with partial transformation of the prey and rebirth at a similar size to how they went in.
- Oral vore followed by digestion and then reformation in the womb at full adult size.
- Stuffing scenarios where the pred goes from willing to unwilling as they're forced to exceed their comfortable limit.
- Lots of tiny prey, or one large prey.
- Feral preds: dragons, dinosaurs, horses/deer/cattle, big reptiles
- Humanoid preds: otherworldly things in human disguises, cryptids, taurs with human upper bodies
- The pred fondling their own belly while masturbating post-vore
cicata
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion