Sims 4 Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Sims 4 Vore

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:27 am

Bought Sims 4 recently, played for a while. Now I'm trying to find the cowplant pod, which you get by fishing, so I can grow it and keep it alive to see if it works.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby caramelapple7050 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:51 am

That.cowplant.is.lovely. :O
I haven't played any of the Sims games, but I just looked at a few videos on YouTube. The animation aside, I gather that the owner of the plant gets a few extra days added to his/her life after drinking the milk the cowplant yields after eating a person. That's pretty hot, in its own way.
caramelapple7050
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:09 am

yes. atleast in sims 2 the milk would add 3 days of life to a sim. if you also had the resurrect phone, you'd get immortal sims. for a price. (about s10,000 per)
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Adseria » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:40 am

This is probably a terrible idea (I have no modding experience, so I don't know if this would be easier than just a straight vore mod), but would it maybe be possible to have it so that you can choose some sort of pie menu "swallow" option, then have the predator turn into a coolant, eat the prey, and then turn back into a pregnant version of the original predator? I don't mean adding animations for the transformations, but I just thought, that way you have a pre-built swallowing animation without having to make a new one based on the Sim.

Like I said, a terrible idea.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katana70065 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:26 am

For those interested in finding the Cow plant: First, you need to have your sim improve his/her fishing skill to 10, then go to the park in the desert town (can't remember the name right now), go to the fishing spot in the very back of the park (near the spot in the back where there is a boarded up mine shaft that leads to a secret location), fish there for a while, and you will eventually catch the "cowplant pod". An alternative way of getting the cowplant pod is to build the rocket (available in this skills and hobby's section of "Buy Mode"; this requires the "rocket science" skill), then explore space (you can receive it randomly from exploring space).

Also, for anyone who manages to make a vore mod for Sims 4, the animation could be simple, using existing meshes and animations in the game. First, the option to "swallow (Prey Sim's Name Here)" would cause the Pred to attack the prey using the fight animation (in which both sims are concealed in a cloud), then the pred remains alone when the cloud dissipate. The Pred would be made to appear to have swallowed the other sim simply by using the "fat" sim body, or the pregnant sim body as an alternative. Digestion could lead to an increase in weight or not (depending on the sim's "hunger" level).

As an added idea for anyone thinking of doing a Sims 4 Vore Mod, UB could be achieved by using the "woo hoo" (sex) animation. Have a Sims couple go through the process of having sex, but add a "Unbirth (prey sim's name here)" option. They get in bed and go through the sex (woo hoo) animation, but for UB, only the girl would emerge at the end of it. When she gets out of bed, she would be heavily pregnant. Then the player should have several options. If the player does nothing the girl sim simply keeps her Prey in her womb for a preset amount of time, then let her prey out. However, the player should be given at least two options: 1. she could turn the prey sim into a baby, in which the girl sim would simply go into labor, and give birth as normal; 2. she could absorb the prey sim, in which she would effectively go through a pregnancy in reverse. This would require modifying the pregnancy sequence in the game to function in reverse, but it might be done.

BTW: I have seen mods done to the Sims 4, both through hacked or custom game objects, or scripting mods. One mod I use adds a "pregnancy scan" option for when you've instructed a sim couple to "try for a baby". The "pregnancy scan" will tell you if your sim girl is pregnant, and if so how many babies she is carrying (Up to 3) and the gender of the baby or babies. So I'm sure a vore mod can be done. Adding the vore mods using a buyable object would be interesting. Another idea would be to mod the game so that when the cowplant dies (which it will if you don't take care of it), its ability to devour sims would be passed to one of the sims that lives in that household. :gulp:
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iwannabevored » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:17 pm

It's been awhile since this has been an active topic, but modding tools are now available. Is this something we can do?
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion