What turns you on/off about Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What turns you on/off about Vore?

Postby truth » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:36 am

Turn-ons: Female preds. Willing. Pred larger than prey, particularly that sweet spot where the prey is still big enough to fill a belly. Stomach growls. Saliva. Swallowing sounds. Intimate. Burps.

Turn-offs: Male preds. Most non-human preds, but there are exceptions. Anything that isn't oral. Same size. Prey that is so tiny it might as well not exist. I'm not opposed to unwilling, but I hate screamers and beggars.
truth
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:01 am

Turn-ons: Male preds, willing prey, being prey, digestion, hard vore, soft vore, anal vore, cock vore, tail vore.

Turn-offs: Female preds, unwilling prey, not being digested, unbirth, breast vore.

To clarify, I don't mind female preds, but there can be no overt sexual conduct with them, and they CANNOT be human, whereas I like humans for male preds.
eatmeplease
---

Postby XDDX » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:06 am

Voraphile preys (and preds for that matter) turn me off (no, not just willing but prey that gets all horny about it).

I like the opposite? :D
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:57 am

Yoshi174 wrote:Honestly anything that isn't a female pred turns me off.

GTFO out with animals and dragons and that crap.

Wow, pretty much took the words right out of my mouth, said it a little harsher than I would have but that's the gist of it.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 pm

XDDX wrote:Voraphile preys (and preds for that matter) turn me off (no, not just willing but prey that gets all horny about it).

LOL! Wow! That was a interesting idea!
I can only agree with you, but on the opposite way. I do not like when a pred get all horny about it. "Vorarephile preds" so you have a interesting point there :)
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Okey...So animals and dragons are not "my thing" eighter. But saying that other peoples preferences are "crap" on a site where all those people are, is very rude. Don't like animals or dragons? Well...don't look at it then?
Mecho
---

Postby Argo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm

I was just quoting some other guy, but only because he summed up the fact that I don't like dragons and all that stuff in my vore I still found how he said it kinda rude though. I don't mean the crap thing personally, only as a synonym and stuff. I didn't mean to be rude by proxy.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Turn on:

M/F
M/M
F/F
Oral
Non fatal
Humanoid preds
Human preys

The list can be miles long so I just going to keep it short.
The "turn off" part...well...That part can be even longer, So I will just keep it this way.
Mecho
---

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:57 pm

immortal_food wrote:

Okey...So animals and dragons are not "my thing" eighter. But saying that other peoples preferences are "crap" on a site where all those people are, is very rude. Don't like animals or dragons? Well...don't look at it then?

100% agreed. I'm glad, ecstatic even, that I'm not the only one who will speak up against this kind of behavior. I saw other people overlook this already and it's appalling to witness how many people don't care. It's NOT okay to treat preferences other than your own poorly or as if they don't belong. And if you think it is OK, then you need a good look at the Etiquette thread.

And anyone who agrees with him or encourages him, I advise you to do the same.

----

Just to keep on topic here:

Turn-ons: M/F vore, male predators, strength, confidence, dominant and in-control preds, playful preds/slightly cruel preds, depictions of mouths and swallowing (be it pictures or descriptions), oral vore, human/humanoid/demon/half-human preds (includes things like nagas and harpy men), bellies as a result of vore (not before vore) ranging from small and rounded to much bigger and everything in-between, vore-talk (this is a big one, similar to dirty talk, but about vore and not sex), betrayal of trust/manipulation, possessiveness (one of my biggest), the prey actually meaning something more to the pred than just food (though I can appreciate it both ways), conflict, unwilling prey, chasing/teasing, pred licking their lips, tongues/tongue-play, rubbing of the belly both before and after vore, belching/burping, implied digestion.

Turn-offs: Female predators, herm pred/prey, the woman(women) involved being overly-sexualized and/or having RIDICULOUS body proportions, male prey, feral preds (though if they're sentient, I can appreciate them slightly more), willing prey, damsel-in-distress/whiny/crying prey (I prefer that the prey has a bit more will and fire), watersports/scat (implied at the end for the latter is fine if it doesn't go into any detail), hard vore/graphic digestion (can't handle it), cooking/torture/dismembering, anal/breast vore, unbirth, multiple prey scenarios, any person that becomes the 'character' involved or bases them off themselves (the only way this could turn into a turn-on would be if it were a significant other).
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Argo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
immortal_food wrote:

100% agreed. I'm glad, ecstatic even, that I'm not the only one who will speak up against this kind of behavior. I saw other people overlook this already and it's appalling to witness how many people don't care. It's NOT okay to treat preferences other than your own poorly or as if they don't belong. And if you think it is OK, then you need a good look at the Etiquette thread.

And anyone who agrees with him or encourages him, I advise you to do the same.

----

Just to keep on topic here, although this topic has been brought up before:

Turn-ons: M/F vore, male predators, strength, confidence, dominant and in-control preds, playful preds/slightly cruel preds, depictions of mouths and swallowing (be it pictures or descriptions), oral vore, human/humanoid/demon/half-human preds (includes things like nagas and harpy men), bellies as a result of vore (not before vore) ranging from small and rounded to much bigger and everything in-between, vore-talk (this is a big one, similar to dirty talk, but about vore and not sex), betrayal of trust/manipulation, possessiveness (one of my biggest), the prey actually meaning something more to the pred than just food (though I can appreciate it both ways), conflict, unwilling prey, chasing/teasing, pred licking their lips, tongues/tongue-play, rubbing of the belly both before and after vore, belching/burping, implied digestion.

Turn-offs: Female predators, herm pred/prey, the woman(women) involved being overly-sexualized and/or having RIDICULOUS body proportions, male prey, feral preds (though if they're sentient, I can appreciate them slightly more), willing prey, damsel-in-distress/whiny/crying prey (I prefer that the prey has a bit more will and fire), watersports/scat (implied at the end for the latter is fine if it doesn't go into any detail), hard vore/graphic digestion (can't handle it), cooking/torture/dismembering, anal/breast vore, unbirth, multiple prey scenarios, any person that becomes the 'character' involved or bases them off themselves (the only way this could turn into a turn-on would be if it were a significant other).

Yeah, rather than quoting him I should have used my own words, which would have been that I simply don't 'get' that stuff at all, though go ahead and enjoy it yourselves.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XDDX » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:55 pm

immortal_food wrote:
XDDX wrote:Voraphile preys (and preds for that matter) turn me off (no, not just willing but prey that gets all horny about it).

LOL! Wow! That was a interesting idea!
I can only agree with you, but on the opposite way. I do not like when a pred get all horny about it. "Vorarephile preds" so you have a interesting point there :)

It's both really, yes. Prey is food, I don't get all excited about my food. It's just interesting and funny when it talks back and argues and fights, I have no problem with 'being' like that (I RP a lot) but what really really puts me off is a prey character who suddenly realises that what is happening to them is actually quite amazing and omg hot! That just annoys me, I get nothing out of it. I very much prefer it if the prey just remains 'real' and tries to save it/him/herself somehow. At that point, it's actually funny to play with them ^^
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:35 pm

endo/nondigestion, fulltour, reformation

booooooring

also not a big fan of "random prey." just like, prey the pred doesn't know who never get elaborated on further

edit: oh, i forgot my turnons

digestion
mean preds
loving preds
interesting characters that i actually care about. i want to see someone who has something cool going for them rather than generic hot girl or generic fox person.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Hmm... always hard to sum up what what I do and don't like about something, but usually I end up finding reasons to actually try.

Turn On's:
Female Prey (Definitely the big one for me)
Small Prey (Generally about the size of the pred's hand or up to the size of the pred's torso)
Licking the prey
Prey in Distress
Struggling prey
Monster Girl Preds

Turn Off's:
Hard Vore
Detailed Digestion
Scat
M/m

This is probably just the tips of two icebergs, but they are the ones that really stand out to me.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby manyolio » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Oh good this thread is still open. I don't usually post on the forums, but I'm feeling kind of bored, so why not. >_> I applaud the justice posts earlier, too many times have I seen preferences tread upon, simply because people don't care. I know it's late and we need to drop it, but that kind of behavior, just isn't the way we should act. After all we're all civilized...away from the kitchen atleast. A little vore humor har har. Anyway I'll actually post what I'm into now, because I like to believe that someone is interested o3o.
Turn ons:

-So like this is a hard question for me, because my tastes are so varied, it's pretty difficult for me to nail down a hard list, but I will attempt. Vore has been a strange and ever evolving subject for me, and I'm sure many others. I am first and foremost. /: A fan girl, I shall admit this without shame, okay theres lots of shame. So my first turn on is going to be Fan characters. And I know I'm going to get alot of flak for this, but I spend alot of my time writing vore fan fiction, as well as rewatching video clips from my favorite shows and movies and struggling to nail down perfect dialogue for each of the characters I like.

-Nextly we have Villains, I adore villains of all varieties, both my own OC's and fan characters alike. I love maniacal characters, which leads me to my next turn on.

-Insanity, I like unpredictable characters, i like them more when they are eating me. I suppose this will sound more like a list of my turn ons rather than turns ons in vore, but this is all related to vore, because a huge part of me for vore is yes you guessed it.

-STRONG EMOTIONS<- perhaps my largest turn on in Vore, Pain, anxiety, happiness, comfort, intense feelings of all varieties it doesn't matter. If the Pred or prey is feeling an intense emotion, I'm probably losing my shit. The preys heart dropping as a drooling cavernous maw splits before them, strands of saliva splitting and oozing off of teeth down into the dark recesses of the mouth. The satisfaction as a pair of struggling kicking legs disappear beyond the predators lips, sealing them away. This is why I rp, this is why I rp. This is what gives me butterflies. And as such I enjoy some things that I've noticed alot of people disagree with. Namely screaming prey, intense violence. Because these are things that cause such emotions, and yes strong emotions go hand in hand with.

-CONFLICT<- I can't tell you how much i like conflict, two warring sides, the tug of war. It's more than that though, it's the cat and mouse effect. I like when the prey damages the pred in some way. A superficial wound, a scratch, some kind of small thing that sets the pred off, and in that moment they lose composure, and the prey suffers for it. Like they'd been holding back for reasons unbeknownst to them, and the prey gets that moment of hope. That one fleeting realization. "maybe I'm not as F***ed as I thought" And then it all goes to hell, everything breaks away. The world once so solid, crumbles like dust beneath feet that had once depended on it. I like Deception, I like places where the prey is given the chance to think that there is a way out, an escape a chance at victory what have you, only to have it torn away. As you might have guessed I'm a huge fan of horror stories and movies, the next is unrelated, but still a big one for me.

-Violence and blood shed. I really enjoy the gory stuff, broken bones, scrapes abrasion. I'm a huge fan of blunt trauma, knuckles to the face being stepped on ect. I don't think this one needs much explaining. Just torture me dammit :T

Micro/Macro<- This is largely a power dynamic for me, where the pred is so vastly overwhelming to the prey it's unbelieved it also makes moments of victory no matter how small seem like monumental accomplishments, and for that I appreciate it, it also has to do with my realism factor. Vore has to feel believable to me, I'm all for mythical creatures, and fantasy. I just can't do same size, which I'll cover later theres a whole slue of reasons for that, and I'll get into that later :X But for now onto, other turn ons.

Tight Insides- Bonecrushingly so, I like innards to feel like vice grips, popping bones. Cracking bones, squeezing the breath from unfortunate gasping prey. The kind of insides that grind whatever happens to be in the stomach or throat against the poor prey, helps with digestion and all that. Which leads us to the next turn on.

GRAPHIC DIGESTION- YES PLEASE, make it slow, make it painful, make it excruciating. Let the Pred gloat and grin as the Prey melts away into a soup of agony. I literally cannot describe how important it is to me. I like the stomach to act like an over affectionate date, except theres nothing sexual about it, only the desire to break you down and mash you into base nutrients O#O... Until your eyes seep from your skull like freshly squeezed grapes and your skin peels away like strips of dried paint... and I'll stop before I squick anyone, I could go on for pages about my preferences about insides. Yes now we're onto the next one, very important as well and related.

SLIME- Make it horrid, make it nasty. Smear across the face, bile, acid, caustic juices, saliva. The Pred In my mind should feel like a world all their own, an exotic place that steals your breath away. a horrid planet, a prison. What have you. An entirely alien place that has but one purpose, to break you down, and cause as much agony in the process as possible.

DESCRIPTION- I revel in description, I will paint every inch of a scene in my posts, and in my stories as much as I am able with my limited vocabulary. Because I need to feel the scene, I need to be there. I need to imagine it, I have a very vivid imagination, and so I need a great deal of fuel in order to use it to it's full potential. So yes Description is very important to me in vore.

-Discomfort for the Pred and Prey<- OKay so I know this sounds weird but I like for swallowing to be so tight for the reason of discomfort, so that the pred has to gasp and clutch at their throat, so that when that moment comes and they finally get the prey down, it's so much more satisfying a deep breath as their prize slips down below the point of no return, into a waiting pit of collected juices and god knows what else. Yes I like bloating and discomfort and all that good stuff :/ Or not so good stuff as the case may be, I just like vore to be a very exhausting experience, a novelty of a thing.

-Unbuttoned pants- I want to clarify this has nothing to do with sex, it actually has to do with relief, I have no idea why I like this so much, but it's a huge turn on for me, I love when the predator stuffs themselves full of food, and then reaches down and unbuttons their pants or unfastens a belt, it's not about the pants it's about the relief, the satisfaction as they slide back and rest a trembling hand on their engorged stomach, of course I do micromacro so it's a very subtle bulge, little more than a lump but a lump none the less and to release that pressure feels fantastic. So yea we'll just chalk that one up as an odd one amongst my fetishes.

I think those are my big turn ons, theres a ton more but those are the biggest and most base ones I can think of. WAIT NO I FORGOT ONE POINTY TEETH AND FISH. Pointy teeth and fish. Also foreboding places Okay so last turn ons.

-Fish, mermen, gills, whatever scales

-Pointy Teeth, lots of them, chainsaw loads, daggers in mouths, horrid sets of grisly fangs, I like normal teeth too I just like teeth okay, stop judging me >:(

-Foreboding places- I love Alien places, deep space is a new love of mine, and I'm trying to get better at writing it, deep sea. Stormy seas, abandoned facilities, dark alley ways. All of these places, that invoke fear and terror and a genuine sense of awe. That hair on the back of your neck feeling you know, places where you might be hunted, okay I remembered one more.

-Being hunted! Being stalked, things from nature kind of stuff. Eyes on the back of your neck ect whipping around to find nothing there ect.

Okay this post is getting out of hand I'm going to stop now with turn ons, now then onto my turn offs, In truth I have few hard turn offs, things that I just won't do, but there are a few. Even these I can kind of be talked into provided the idea is good, but I will 95% not do these, and I'll explain my own personal reasons below. Okay so heres the list and in no particular order.

-Blatant sex in vore scenes- Don't get me wrong, I do like the pred to feel good during a vore scene. Just not in that way, there are undertones of arousal and I do sensualize vore, it's not like eating a sandwich, but it isn't like a sexual experience either. It's an emotional one, like butterflies, light headedness, intense passion. A tight feeling of ultimate satisfaction, but I don't like my preds to start taking their pants off during the vore, rather they're more apt to bite their lip until it bleeds, or dig their nails into a table or something along those lines, kick their foot repeatedly into the floor. The best way to describe it I think would be a very intense massage from the inside out, one that leaves you breathless. I also on that note don't care much for the prey being satisfied in a vore scene, I feel like it should be very one sided, the predator enjoying themselves, and while I know many will disagree with me, it's just not appealing to me. I do however not mind, when the pred exploits the prey for their own pleasure, but that is very up to debate on the particular predator and what said pleasure involves.

-Same size<- I promised I'd touch on this and I now will, I have a few reasons for not liking Same size and I'll list them now, keep in mind these are just my own opinions about why I don't enjoy it. The first one is simply the realism factor, for me it needs to feel believable, so my prey are generally around 4 or 5 inches tall I know that is pushing normal limits, but that's where I like my size diff at something along being able to hold the prey in hand. And again Same size doesn't have the same power dynamic as Micro/Macro for me. Lastly and perhaps the biggest reason is to see the pred stretch like that bothers me personally. I just see the Pred stretching to fit the prey and in that way I see the Prey in a position of power over the Pred, which is a turn off for me. In my opinion, the Prey should conform to fit the pred, they should contort and pop not vice versa.

-Scat While I have seen a very limited number of times when I was okay with this, it has always bothered me for one reason, not because I find Scat to be gross, or icky. Or just dirty, it's actually because of the waste of it. I like to see the prey entirely absorbed, dominated in the purest sense of the word, broken down beyond recognition and turned into nothing more than a memory. So yeah that's the reason for that one :X.

-Reforming <- This is a big one for me, because to me it feels like again disrespecting the pred, who just ate you, who digested and ended your life, just to pop back into existence. It upsets me to see the power dynamic turned on it's head like that, and also again the realism of it, I'm big on realism.

I unfortunately can't think of anymore turn offs, off the top of my head, those are my big ones anyway. Aside from I suppose super nice preds, Unless it's a passive aggressive kind of nice. I don't know my fetishes are highly dependent on who I'm talking too and the way we're talking abut it, so it's hard for me to nail down exactly my fetishes, but I have done my best. I don't blame anyone if they don't read this absurd post. And I hope I don't offend anyone with my turn offs, that certainly isn't my intent. I'm always open to conversation so if anyone wants to talk about preferences or is curious about my own or just wants to share their own with me, feel free to message me. I love discussing vore O3o. Okay This message has gone on too long I'll stop now again thank you for reading if you did.
Geminius Rosichus Bloodichus Squeeus.
manyolio
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScrambleandClick » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:51 am

manyolio wrote:-Same size<- I promised I'd touch on this and I now will, I have a few reasons for not liking Same size and I'll list them now, keep in mind these are just my own opinions about why I don't enjoy it. The first one is simply the realism factor, for me it needs to feel believable, so my prey are generally around 4 or 5 inches tall I know that is pushing normal limits, but that's where I like my size diff at something along being able to hold the prey in hand. And again Same size doesn't have the same power dynamic as Micro/Macro for me. Lastly and perhaps the biggest reason is to see the pred stretch like that bothers me personally. I just see the Pred stretching to fit the prey and in that way I see the Prey in a position of power over the Pred, which is a turn off for me. In my opinion, the Prey should conform to fit the pred, they should contort and pop not vice versa.

I don't think I've got the chance to explain my POV on same size, but I'll go ahead and post it here in case we don't get to talk about it offa EP. For me, same size can be more realistic if the anatomy's established. Trust me, there's a lot of IRL anatomical research that can be done to establish the realism. Furthermore, there's also animals like pacman frogs, snakes, and black swallowers to get started for partial anatomical references before going crazy (on top of gene mutations that enable super dense bones for support, which actually do exist). I'll just relink to my post here to prevent redundancy on the anatomical and magical details for why I prefer same size.

Now, onto the psychological part.

For most macro/micro situations, it doesn't have the same power dynamic for me because it's broadcast for aforementioned anatomical and magical details. With same size? The prey has to be a lot more keen with observing the subtle signs on who they're talking to could gobble them up. It's the prey's fault if they didn't notice the signs and think they'll be able to do it until they realize the being eating them is capable of taking that kind of stress. It's a type of subtle, brutal honesty that's rawer in the same size experience.

While I don't like magically enabled same size preds as much as anatomically enabled same size preds (I don't write them as often), I just realized that there is an aspect to them that I can appreciate. "Here, I'll toss you this illusion of fighting back. And I've got all the calories to burn in the world to maintain this state. So go on. Amuse me." (Which reminds me, I've suddenly got a craving to go feed one of these kindsa preds for some reason.)

With either implementation, the pred works less and gets more in the process. It also shows that the pred doesn't have to reduce the prey's physical presence for the pred to take them down. These enhancements they do to themselves are also a lot more delicate and intricate. It takes skill to pull that off vs just size shifting.

If there's no emphasis on a power dynamic in macro/micro situations or an unusual twist in them (which is easier to pull with magical macro/micro), then it moves from the not-so-keen list to the "I'm keen for it" list. There's just too much emphasis on the physical on a shallow level for most implementations of macro/micro to appeal to me.

Carbon fibers are also an excellent example of why smaller != less power. If a prey was shrunken to the thickness of one of those, they could actually inflict serious damage to the pred (as evidenced with actual carbon fibers). Same thing with parasites...because parasites.

manyolio wrote:-Scat While I have seen a very limited number of times when I was okay with this, it has always bothered me for one reason, not because I find Scat to be gross, or icky. Or just dirty, it's actually because of the waste of it. I like to see the prey entirely absorbed, dominated in the purest sense of the word, broken down beyond recognition and turned into nothing more than a memory. So yeah that's the reason for that one :X.

This is largely why I prefer same size preds over macro/micro preds. They'll often be built internally to minimize this naturally, so entire absorption wouldn't sound off the charts for them. Try doing that to a macro/micro pred (of any sort) will push the believability factor because biology will say they can be more reckless with how they digest their prey. Even if a same size capable pred eats micro prey, they'll still be able to absorb most of the nutrients. Because I'm the sort of nut that'll think about anatomy even if it's not mentioned.
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Postby Mecho » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:17 am

I am first and foremost. /: A fan girl, I shall admit this without shame, okay theres lots of shame. So my first turn on is going to be Fan characters. And I know I'm going to get alot of flak for this, but I spend alot of my time writing vore fan fiction, as well as rewatching video clips from my favorite shows and movies and struggling to nail down perfect dialogue for each of the characters I like.

Thank god! I'm not alone ^^; Another fan girl here, doing the same thing. Vore fanfiction is the only vore related stuff I write ;) No need to be ashamed.
Mecho
---

Postby manyolio » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 am

immortal_food wrote:
I am first and foremost. /: A fan girl, I shall admit this without shame, okay theres lots of shame. So my first turn on is going to be Fan characters. And I know I'm going to get alot of flak for this, but I spend alot of my time writing vore fan fiction, as well as rewatching video clips from my favorite shows and movies and struggling to nail down perfect dialogue for each of the characters I like.

Thank god! I'm not alone ^^; Another fan girl here, doing the same thing. Vore fanfiction is the only vore related stuff I write ;) No need to be ashamed.

Yes this, this, Fan girls unite. Let out combined squees, drown out all who would oppose us, solidarity at long last we've found it. I should link you some of my fan fiction some time, I don't post it on the portal, because reasons.
Geminius Rosichus Bloodichus Squeeus.
manyolio
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:02 pm

manyolio wrote:
immortal_food wrote:

Yes this, this, Fan girls unite. Let out combined squees, drown out all who would oppose us, solidarity at long last we've found it. I should link you some of my fan fiction some time, I don't post it on the portal, because reasons.

This is my guiltiest pleasure in vore, too. Both in art and in writing. And worst of all, my favorite series is very obscure and has no vore works aside from my own, so I'm always worried that someone might find my stuff for it. lol

But there definitely is no shame in it, I agree!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Mecho » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:07 pm

oh! If you feel for it, you can always send me some of your stories in the PM :) It would be fun to read them =^^= I see you have Knockout as your avatar. He is pretty cool :D
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:10 pm

This is my guiltiest pleasure in vore, too. Both in art and in writing. And worst of all, my favorite series is very obscure and has no vore works aside from my own, so I'm always worried that someone might find my stuff for it. lol

But there definitely is no shame in it, I agree!

THIS!

I feel with you! This happens on a regular basis. It is impossible to find vore with some of the "fan girl objects" It's kind of sad :/
Mecho
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion