Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Mecho » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:12 pm

PlasmaTech225 wrote:
Mecho wrote:*Hands down* Adam Smasher from cyberpunk. He is a big, bad scary cyborg dude. Nothing more to say really.
And I know, I know. He can't eat. Probably doesn't have a belly at all.

But one can dream, and i'm a big dreamer :D

I second this. Also the Maelstromers, they're more manic than Smasher and would be more likely to do that kinda thing.

Ah yes. Can totally see that happen as well ^^; They where hella bad ass and very ferocious.
Also, another Cyberpunk vore fan? *Manic fangirl rage*
Last edited by Mecho on Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby Merodi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Does anyone here watch SK8 the Infinity?
Antagonist Adam gives me such amazing pred vibes! He's an elegant but hammy guy, skating dressed as a matador, and he's got small fangs and is kinda posessive, and I really think he'd make such a good gentle, teasing, loving but extremely dominant pred.
Merodi
Participator

Postby nephilim » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:25 pm

coop500 wrote:
nephilim wrote:Ah-ha, let me break out my trusty Nepphie's Favorite Male Predator List. In no particular order, but definitely typed down impulsively... (Going with the ones that instinctively come to mind)

Hannibal Lecter, Hannibal Lecter 2013
ala Mads Mikkelson

Eric Northman, Trueblood/Sookie Stackhouse, Southern Vampire series
ala Alexander Skarsgard

Jamie Lannister, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire Saga
ala Nikolaj Coster Waldau

Dexter Morgan, Dexter
ala Michael C. Hall

Loki, Thor
ala Tom Hiddleston

Dracula, Dracula 2013
ala Jonathan Rhys Meyer

Tony Stark, Ironman
ala Robert Downey Jr

Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Nathan Drake, Uncharted

Joel, The Last of Us

Sephiroth, The Original Final Fantasy VII

Reno, The Original Final Fantasy VII

Darcia, Wolf's Rain

Alucard, Hellsing

...and of course I guess he has to get his own honorable mention >.o
My worst creation, Danny. He seems to be liked by many, so I guess I shouldn't feel that strange enjoying the heck out of a psychopath o.o;

This post is... Uh, like 7 years old I know but I just wanted to say that Dexter has been creeping into my mind as a possible predstor for me too, kind of in a awkwardly nice way?

Holy god, talk about necro-bump.

This COVID time distortion has me back over here, in these forums; but, wow, interesting to see my post re-emerge from 7 years ago, just as I am re-emerging from a(n) 11 month silence. What a mind-trip.
nephilim
???

Postby Mecho » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:56 pm

nephilim wrote:
coop500 wrote:
nephilim wrote:Ah-ha, let me break out my trusty Nepphie's Favorite Male Predator List. In no particular order, but definitely typed down impulsively... (Going with the ones that instinctively come to mind)

Hannibal Lecter, Hannibal Lecter 2013
ala Mads Mikkelson

Eric Northman, Trueblood/Sookie Stackhouse, Southern Vampire series
ala Alexander Skarsgard

Jamie Lannister, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire Saga
ala Nikolaj Coster Waldau

Dexter Morgan, Dexter
ala Michael C. Hall

Loki, Thor
ala Tom Hiddleston

Dracula, Dracula 2013
ala Jonathan Rhys Meyer

Tony Stark, Ironman
ala Robert Downey Jr

Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Nathan Drake, Uncharted

Joel, The Last of Us

Sephiroth, The Original Final Fantasy VII

Reno, The Original Final Fantasy VII

Darcia, Wolf's Rain

Alucard, Hellsing

...and of course I guess he has to get his own honorable mention >.o
My worst creation, Danny. He seems to be liked by many, so I guess I shouldn't feel that strange enjoying the heck out of a psychopath o.o;

This post is... Uh, like 7 years old I know but I just wanted to say that Dexter has been creeping into my mind as a possible predstor for me too, kind of in a awkwardly nice way?

Holy god, talk about necro-bump.

This COVID time distortion has me back over here, in these forums; but, wow, interesting to see my post re-emerge from 7 years ago, just as I am re-emerging from a(n) 11 month silence. What a mind-trip.

*The X-Files theme intensifies*
Mecho
---

Postby MistressMaw » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:03 pm

dragonslavegirl wrote:he is from hazbin hotel the radio daemon the strawberry pimp that sexy hell daemon windigo.
Alastor.

Fellow adoring Alastor pred fan here.
Probably a little too obsessed :lol:

Alastor actually got me back into my vore fic writings, Ive got a few concepts all with Alastor as the pred, theres just something about him that just brings me delight.
Im currentlky awaiting a gallery request as I have finished an Alastor story and plan on uploading more, if you want to read my works keep an eye out for my gallery ^,^

Also did i read that you are looking for an Alastor pred for RP? :wink:
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:25 pm

Which of the twelve gold Saint bishies would make good preds for you?
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:26 pm

Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Mecho
---

Postby Merodi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am

Implying I don't want every single one of them to be preds :p
Merodi
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Don't know anything about them but the one with long blue hair, third in from the upper row, is my pick.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby sharktorok » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:29 pm

I see that this is a very old thread in which the conversation may have evolved, but I thought I would throw in my two cents!

I'm honestly surprised that there would have been any hostility towards male preds here...even back when this thread was made. I suppose I'm lucky in that as a male pred I've never felt unwelcome here. While I'm aware that my preference for M/F vore seems to be a minority, I've never felt out of place here for it. In the grand scheme of things, we're all pretty weird.

Really, the only adversity I've faced is that finding female prey who prefer male preds has been an ordeal! But what are you gonna do?
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 pm

*Flops here again*

My brain has been on Angel, from Buffy the vampire slayer now lol.
Not big on Angelus (too mean for my tastes) but Angel is adorkable~ Perfect gentle pred material, plus I figure as a vampire, it might feel nice to have a warm, living thing in his belly!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm

Aight, call it a weird thought: Ruv (presumably modded character) from FNF.

Semi-edgy-looking dude, looking kinda agitated after Sarv gets her ass beat twice. Says something along the lines of "But I'm gonna make this as painful as possible for you... and your little girlfriend", which although isn't said in any sort of vorish context whatsoever, could be used in one. >>

Definitely lookin preddy, ngl
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby naga07 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:25 am

just recently found this cutie and his english voice has me swooned
Attachments
ezgif-3-fcea4f4a6511.gif
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby JettCabino » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:13 pm

When you are male and super gay, you tend to enjoy male predators. So basically me. Not knocking on other people's interests (because Lord am I deep in the horrific digestion camp) but I am probably one of like such a select few here that would rather have moobs or soft pecs than boobs and have a beefy trans male or male intersex with a womb than a woman with the same features
Which really makes me wonder if there is a line of feminine that I have that I just can't place. Also I like male ferals more than female ferals, but there is less discomfort. I kinda am pickier the farther from masculine my press get, but am fine with some feminine features to a certain extent.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:24 pm

JettCabino wrote:When you are male and super gay, you tend to enjoy male predators. So basically me. Not knocking on other people's interests (because Lord am I deep in the horrific digestion camp) but I am probably one of like such a select few here that would rather have moobs or soft pecs than boobs and have a beefy trans male or male intersex with a womb than a woman with the same features
Which really makes me wonder if there is a line of feminine that I have that I just can't place. Also I like male ferals more than female ferals, but there is less discomfort. I kinda am pickier the farther from masculine my preds get, but am fine with some feminine features to a certain extent.

I hear ya, lol. Personally I enjoy a regular male more than anything else. Still I do think mixing between "manly" and androgynous can give big appeal to male characters too.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:54 pm

So I've been playing Genshin Impact lately, and I'm already digging the husbandos such as Zhongli, Kaeya, Diluc, and Tartagalia.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:47 pm

My huspred has stayed consistent as Arsene Lupin from Code: Realize, but...

My love for male predators in general is still strong. I haven't had much time for vore stuff this year, but I still love entertaining the fantasies and exploring ideas. There's a lot of potential out there.

Any ideas that have really struck you as fun/enticing lately?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby BloodyCrow534 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Well, I myself am a bisexual man who leans a bit more towards men than woman, so naturally, I do love male preds a bit more.

M/F is actually my favorite type of vore ever. Nothing beats a cute guy gurgling up a hot gal!
BloodyCrow534
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:45 pm

BloodyCrow534 wrote:Well, I myself am a bisexual man who leans a bit more towards men than woman, so naturally, I do love male preds a bit more.

M/F is actually my favorite type of vore ever. Nothing beats a cute guy gurgling up a hot gal!

M/F is my passion and what I've been exploring as much as I can throughout my entire time on this site. Hahaha. I really do enjoy it. There's sadly not tons of content, but there's a lot more now than there used to be. I made it my mission since joining to spread it as much as I could, even if my own prefs in it are still relatively niche.

I'm always happy to hear there are more out there that enjoy it, though!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion