Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:14 pm

I've been playing Monster Hunter Stories 2, and I got a lot of monster boy ideas from the many monsters/monsties. Razewing Ratha, Nergigante, Oltura, Fatalis, Velkhana, Kirin/Oroshi Kirin, Teostra, Kushala Daora, Silverwind Nargacuga, Grimclaw Tigrex, Thunderlord Zinogre, Bloodbath Diablos, Soulseer Mizutsune, Boltreaver Astalos, Molten Tigrex, Dreadking Rathalos, and Silver Rathalos.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:54 am

I have always loved ideas of gigantic elves. Like odd elven superiority worlds where they are gigantic and naturally one does have the rare misfortune or fortune of being grabbed by a big hot elf dude and used for his desires including being just some meat in the dinner.

Or another one that crossed my mind before is social status=size and getting on the wrong side of a prince or royal wizard(or right side hehehehe, which for me is always eventually the INSIDE).

Also finding out Loki's scepter has a shrink setting

I have AU fantasies where typically heroic type guys have uh dark secrets that involve vore, shrinking, domination, etc.

Finding out Legolas has a few kinks XD.
Link will swallow and digest more then fairies for health.
sex toy and snack for Geralt
similar with Noctis from FF15

Also I have this odd love of "alt style" guys, your goths, punks and emos. I have this odd fantasy that is a cute emo streamer dude who once and awhile takes dares to swallow anything that isnt toxic and being someone who jokingly suggests to swallow them whole. And is a bit surprised when told it could be a reality but he'd want to dominate their shrunken form off camera before gulping them live.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Lonnie » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:29 am

I'm currently trying to develop my art skills, after I become confident enough I fully intend to crank out some nice M/f content involving OCs that fit some of my kinda niche interests! It's insanely difficult to find content I enjoy, and that's without even getting into the specific pred-crushes I have that there...really isn't anything of. But I'm here to change that! Maybe...
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:41 pm

If I had to guess, being male, masculine and dominant automatically makes one a sexist, abusive monster.

Only women, effeminate gay men, and submissive men are permitted to have relationships.

It’s called “Lifetime Movie Syndrome”.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:48 pm

Skulker wrote:If I had to guess, being male, masculine and dominant automatically makes one a sexist, abusive monster.

Only women, effeminate gay men, and submissive men are permitted to have relationships.

It’s called “Lifetime Movie Syndrome”.

Lmao
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby KnightleyPaine » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:34 pm

Skulker wrote:If I had to guess, being male, masculine and dominant automatically makes one a sexist, abusive monster.

As someone who plays as sexist, abusive monsters, I resent that statement.

Sometimes, my dominant guys can be effeminate.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Lonnie » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:19 am

I feel (almost) unfortunate being pretty much exclusive attracted to masc male preds. As a female prey at that. There's not a whole lot of content out there geared towards me. Honestly when I first joined the community I thought there'd be a lot more, or at least a better balance.

I wanna get eaten by hot people too!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:37 pm

Male preds are the only preds for me. My prey is exclusively female, male prey would only be done along with female prey too. I don't think I'd ever actually do M/M vore by itself as it's not my preference at all, but I do like the idea of doing a male eating a female, then either A) He eats another male and the prey male eats the female in the pred's belly, or B) He gets eaten by another male, still with the prey female in his tummy.

As far as what type of male preds I like, I have a liking for males that aren't hugely muscular and have no facial hair or at the very least, verrry little. I really like feminine male preds, but not overly feminine femboys (huge NO if they look like a female, like just make him a girl if you're gonna make him look like one. Most everyone is a visual enjoyer of vore, and you might get a whole bunch of angry f-pred enjoyers coming at you when they find out your "lovely lady pred" is supposed to be male). Slightly androgynous males are among my favorite preds, but I'll take any man with a nice toned body. I don't do hugely fat preds, like beer-bellied neckbeards. The pred has to be attractive in my eyes for me to consider vore with him XD

But just give me a dominant male pred with a toned body and striking eyes that doesn't look like a woman, and I'm down 8)
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rejnka » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:11 am

I myself am a male switch! No problem with either boy snacks or lady snacks, and no problem getting gulped down myself I do have my particular tastes in men, as I'm sure we all do, and am pretty strict about them, though.

One annoying thing I've noticed is that there seems to be a major bias towards male preds being furries. There's nothing *inherently* wrong with that, but as furries are something I personally dislike (I legitimately cannot get it up to them, they gross me out a little, it's just personal tastes), which makes it harder to find male characters that are more to my tastes. Compare to female preds, who are... usually to my taste.
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:10 pm

We seriously need more humanoid male preds you’re right
I’m fine with any species/gender preds but cmonnnnn we need more human men chowing down
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lavendercake877 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:15 pm

FishnorFowl, oh yes please its so many gal's some of use Bia and straight ladies want some male eye candy with round gurgly tums!
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:06 pm

I’m working on a human-only vore setting:

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=62919

Unfortunately, progress on its development has been slow.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rejnka » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:55 pm

Lavendercake877 wrote:FishnorFowl, oh yes please its so many gal's some of use Bia and straight ladies want some male eye candy with round gurgly tums!

H.Hey? Bi guy here who was the one to say there aren't enough human male preds in the first place? Don't leave me out?
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:38 pm

I don’t think lavender was purposely trying to leave you out, but you’re right, more humanoid male preds would benefit everyone attracted to males, not just women
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby demented » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:09 pm

Nothing disappoints me more than a seeking section filled with ads wanting only female preds. Female predators do absolutely nothing for me. Ideally I'm into male x male pairings since I'm gay irl, but I can do male x female as long as the chick is at least flat chested and is prey. There is a dreadful shortage of male predators and there needs to be more of them.
demented
New to the forum

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:46 pm

I've been on a Transformers binge recently, and I noticed that the Decepticons of Transformers Armada have fangs (specifically Megatron), then there's Deathsaurus/Deszaras from Transformers Victory, and Hot Rod/Rodimus would be a playful/kind pred.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FishnorFowl » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:25 pm

Someone with the same vibes/aesthetics as that evil dictator guy from a webseries I used to be obsessed with
I’m still attached to it but it’s not the same as it was…anyways a male pred kinda like that guy would be great
(So would a female pred/ (other gender ) pred, but this thread isn’t about that)
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rejnka » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:55 pm

FishnorFowl wrote:Someone with the same vibes/aesthetics as that evil dictator guy from a webseries I used to be obsessed with
I’m still attached to it but it’s not the same as it was…anyways a male pred kinda like that guy would be great
(So would a female pred/ (other gender ) pred, but this thread isn’t about that)

This is incredibly non-specific for someone with a specific character in mind. Something you're embarassed about?
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:40 pm

JediPadawanJess wrote:I've been on a Transformers binge recently, and I noticed that the Decepticons of Transformers Armada have fangs (specifically Megatron), then there's Deathsaurus/Deszaras from Transformers Victory, and Hot Rod/Rodimus would be a playful/kind pred.

Super agree! o3o
I might be a bit bias because...Robot bois. But just look at him. He is one fine lad~
Attachments
Armada.jpg
Mecho
---

Postby ReptileKing23 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:08 pm

And THIS is one reason why 'normal' masculine male preds are considered taboo and it really grinds my gears!!!
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion