Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Sun May 01, 2022 8:27 pm

ReptileKing23 wrote:
Skulker wrote:If I had to guess, being male, masculine and dominant automatically makes one a sexist, abusive monster.

Only women, effeminate gay men, and submissive men are permitted to have relationships.

And THIS is one reason why 'normal' masculine male preds are considered taboo and it really grinds my gears!!!

I feel like this is just the results of being, 1.) Into a weird non main stream fetish so the pool is small, and 2.) The majority of people on this site, artist, writers, and commissioners are straight cis males and tend to not leave the realm of what they are comfortable with. They like women usually solely and mainly want to be submissive towards them. Its what they request and what they draw/write because its their prefrence, which is fine. Do what you want to by all means, as long as its not harmful or disrespectful..but it makes it harder for people like us out of that circle.
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Postby ReptileKing23 » Tue May 03, 2022 10:10 am

DreamyGalaxy wrote:
ReptileKing23 wrote:
Skulker wrote:If I had to guess, being male, masculine and dominant automatically makes one a sexist, abusive monster.

Only women, effeminate gay men, and submissive men are permitted to have relationships.

And THIS is one reason why 'normal' masculine male preds are considered taboo and it really grinds my gears!!!

but it makes it harder for people like us out of that circle.

By "People like us" do you mean fellow lovers of M/F ?
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowWolfofPhantom » Wed May 04, 2022 4:43 pm

DreamyGalaxy wrote:
ReptileKing23 wrote:

The majority of people on this site, artist, writers, and commissioners are straight cis males and tend to not leave the realm of what they are comfortable with. They like women usually solely and mainly want to be submissive towards them. Its what they request and what they draw/write because its their prefrence.

But what of the female users? Certainly they might enjoy Male preds. But also want them to be feminine which is oxymoronic to me. I've literally seen a confirmed female user state she doesn't enjoy femboys but wants them androgynous. Which again is oxymoronic
ShadowWolfofPhantom
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidnightRose » Sun May 29, 2022 7:40 pm

So, Twisted Wonderland.

This game is my current hyperfixation and I cannot stress enough the amount of male pred potential it has. Seriously, there's a LOT. A couple of the characters outright tease and threaten to eat you (I've included a few examples below). What makes it even better is that some of the guys are canonical carnivores and/or big eaters, so devouring someone alive would be completely in-character.

I'm very happy to see that Twisted already does have some vore content but goddamn am I thirsty for more, these boys are just so perfect for it.
Attachments
IMG_6144.jpg
IMG_6164.jpg
FJmX3EYaMAIWLaN.jpg
IMG_6353.png
Last edited by MidnightRose on Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby naga07 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 am

MidnightRose wrote:So, Twisted Wonderland.

This game is my current hyperfixation and I cannot stress enough the amount of male pred potential it has. Seriously, there's a LOT. A couple of the characters outright tease and threaten to eat you (I've included a couple examples below). What makes it even better is that some of the guys are canonical carnivores and/or big eaters, so devouring someone alive would be completely in-character.

I'm very happy to see that Twisted already does have some vore content but goddamn am I thirsty for more, these boys are just so perfect for it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220228-103824_Disney TW.jpg
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 30, 2022 4:47 pm

DreamyGalaxy wrote:
ReptileKing23 wrote:

I feel like this is just the results of being, 1.) Into a weird non main stream fetish so the pool is small, and 2.) The majority of people on this site, artist, writers, and commissioners are straight cis males and tend to not leave the realm of what they are comfortable with. They like women usually solely and mainly want to be submissive towards them. Its what they request and what they draw/write because its their prefrence, which is fine. Do what you want to by all means, as long as its not harmful or disrespectful..but it makes it harder for people like us out of that circle.

Even as an artist, writer, and commissioner myself, a woman who strictly creates M/F content with humanoid male preds, it's really hard. While I'm happy I can make others content of various types they enjoy within the niche, there is very little content that fits my preferences. And my own works only go so far for me.

But there is at least more content now than there was when I first joined. So, gradually, more people who like male preds and content surrounding them have come out of the woodwork and engaged in the community. Sadly, though, I still find it difficult to find the motivation to strongly continue what I was doing for years, due to various reasons. I even find it a great deal harder to RP now than I used to. I can only motivate myself so much. And with how busy things have been, that weighs down on it, too.

I'm always happy to see male preds and M/F getting some love and content regardless, though. Things may not have changed a great deal, but they have changed.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Amaco » Mon May 30, 2022 7:43 pm

Chameleonette wrote:But there is at least more content now than there was when I first joined. So, gradually, more people who like male preds and content surrounding them have come out of the woodwork and engaged in the community.

I'm a male switch. I just always saw the joy in both roles. I also don't have a gender preference with OCs. M/F, F/M, F/F, and even M/M. It's the intimacy of the act itself that attracts me to vore, not the gender of the participants. Even though I'm straight in IRL.

I honestly never knew there was a stigma against male preds. ^^;

Then again, I've never directly interacted with the community until very recently.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Mon May 30, 2022 8:25 pm

I honestly never knew there was a stigma against male preds. ^^;

Then again, I've never directly interacted with the community until very recently.

Sadly, there has been a lot of stigma. Overall, female sexuality that doesn't please men seem to be an overall problem. It has been better with the years, but it still remains a problem. Not only on the portal but IRL also. The stigma around male preds has however improved a lot. Like, really a lot through the years I have been on this site.
Mecho
---

Postby Amaco » Mon May 30, 2022 9:00 pm

Mecho wrote: Sadly, there has been a lot of stigma. Overall, female sexuality that doesn't please men seem to be an overall problem. It has been better with the years, but it still remains a problem. Not only on the portal but IRL also. The stigma around male preds has however improved a lot. Like, really a lot through the years I have been on this site.

That's good to hear. This community already gets enough stigma and hate from people outside of vore. Can we please not do it to each other.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Tue May 31, 2022 4:43 pm

Amaco wrote: I honestly never knew there was a stigma against male preds. ^^;

It has been a huge problem for a long time. When I first joined the fetish, it was hell. I was harassed constantly, especially on Tumblr where they could hide behind being anonymous. Labeled as an "enemy to women", misogynistic, sexist, and 'breeding r*pists'. All because a lot of straight men didn't accept my fantasies and don't really care about what a woman likes or wants if it doesn't line up with their idea of what is desirable and sexy in this fetish. A few people I met on the forum literally left or were chased out by harassment and opposition, or expressed not feeling welcome because of their preferences. As was mentioned, this stigma sadly still exists. However, it's a lot less prevalent now in the forefront of things. And during the many years I have been a part of this fetish site, I've done my part to bring M/F more and more into the light as much as possible and gotten a lot more content out there for it. It is still arguably the least liked of all types, due to men not only being the pred, but women as their prey, which a lot of people here don't like.

But I'm happy to give a voice to prey-type or prey-leaning women like myself who enjoy male preds, as well as letting those who enjoy being/playing male preds know that they're appreciated, welcome, and embraced as they are. And do whatever I can to encourage discussion, content, and embracing male preds as every bit as acceptable as any others. There is far more male pred content in general to enjoy now than there was years ago. And I hope, bit by bit, that will continue to increase with time.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:16 pm

Anyone had something of interest lately with certain male preds or male pred scenarios?

There's one I had for awhile now, which is a fixation on the idea of a hero-complex getting corrupted. There's something very alluring about a good guy who looks out for others, getting tempted more and more until he bends and breaks to his own desires. One scenario I have thought about a lot with that is an instance where a good friend/girlfriend of a guy gets shrunk and he basically designates himself as her personal hero, protecting her from everyone and everything that could do her harm. ...Not realizing that the real threat actually becomes himself when he can't resist her any longer. And I like to think the longer he's able to hold off and try to repress those feelings and urges, the more intense and unstoppable they will be within him when he finally indulges and takes what he wants. Hoooo boye~

Chameleonette
---

Postby Voracious Cutie » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:50 pm

Something I have been thinking about a lot is a boy absolutely pampering a girl made into sentient fat on his body. He lightly squeezes it, he pushes into it, he spends every night just lavishing and praising her for being such good fat during the day. He tells her he knows she doesn't like it, that it's tight, that it's hard, but he appreciates her being there on him. That he loves that every bit of her is his, his to squeeze, massage, lotion and shave. Fingers circling her and just pressing into her to feel that blushing jiggle and that squeal. Just lovely stuff.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:25 pm

Oh that sounds nice actually, tho personally I think I’d go for her being part of the skin/muscle/fat like maybe she got put in his belly and hips but she’s in the skin and muscle as well as a the fat but that’s just me you’re not “wrong” or anything
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:23 pm

As a slut for men in armor, I suppose it was inevitable that I have thoughts about some of the male Elden Ring characters as preds. Quite a few of them are much bigger than the player, and there are even a couple cases of canon vore; namely Rykard eating people through the god-devouring serpent so they can "join the serpent king as family and devour the gods together" and Radahn - who is freaking massive - feasting on bodies. There's plenty of size difference goodness to be found in this game, and even without it, there are some downright gorgeous men like Radagon and D who I'd love to see gulp someone down.
Spoiler: show
In D/his twin brother's case, preferably Fia.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:36 pm

Oooo nice! I can definitely appreciate sentient fat scenarios. I love it when the pred doesn't try to burn or work off the fat he gets and instead cherishes and relishes in her added mass (either sentient fat or not).

Chameleonette
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7C8o-9cg7I&t=88s
Another character that has pred vibes is Overlord from Transformers, along with Deathsaurus from Victory/IDW.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BloodRainbow » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:10 pm

I'm a bit mixed; I've perused many fantastic and well-made erotica where the main pred was masculine, but whether or not I felt anything more than a sense of knowing I just found an erotica artist worth the title of artist, depended on if there was something else I liked about it, among other things.

As far as my own erotica goes, and for most of my RPs, I've mostly avoided masculine preds, mainly because I'm not good at writing for them. (I also tend to have a difficult time RPing with others who play as masculine preds because even the supporting subtext is often difficult for me)

Was all of that a bit too vague? Here, left me drop a few examples:

I once perused some erotica where the masculine pred was going after a highly effeminate femboy, with the plot twist being that the femboy was the pred's best friend, separated by moving distance and time (the reasons why pad out the series quite a bit), but that only leads to the eventual 'this turns me on even more' scenario. It was good up to that point, and at the time, the artist had not posted the conclusion, so I don't know how padded out it was. The whole thing felt rushed after the first two parts.

Another, similar erotica plot involving a masculine pred and effeminate femboy prey I read, was excellent. I'd post links, but last I looked, the archive was dead. Anyway, the short of it is that there was no long padding of the backstory, and the whole 'this turns me on even more' scenario actually did work because it wasn't rushed into a small paragraph, but given thought and thorough explanation. Let us just say that by the time the femboy was ready to be expelled into the outhouse, I had definitely had more than one orgasm, it was that good, start to finish. I believe the erotica was simply titled 'Paulina'.

Then, there was one that had really bad English, was made to be a quick frip kind of erotica, where it was only implied that the prey was feminine, and the pred was both a bully and looked like the 'artist' had perused bodybuilder mags for inspiration. The plot, execution and how I felt after perusing it can all be summed up with one word. Awful.

I remember perusing some 'vore tournament' long ago on DA where Link and some other masculine character (I forget who) were battling it out. It was well-written.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:02 am

BloodRainbow wrote:I remember perusing some 'vore tournament' long ago on DA where Link and some other masculine character (I forget who) were battling it out. It was well-written.

Whoa, that gives me flashbacks... I drew a comic like that ages ago, a vore tournament that featured Link and a bunch of other game/anime dudes. I've been in this biz too long, haha.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EroticFlames » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:47 am

Male preds are odd for me, I'm personally not into them but at the same time, as a switch, I am one? So like any time I see work staring male preds my brain isn't thinking "Dang I want to do what he's doing and eat whoever he's eating!", it's usually more "Yeah I wouldn't want to be next on his menu =w=;;". Though this tends to be pretty universal for vore stuff, since pred's are more often the centre piece of works, when I feel more predish, honestly more standard lewds and messing with random subs/prey, that's usually more fun
I never really got much flack for being male pred, but I think that's more so down to reading the room and me tending to lean more towards a femme aesthetic, then again I have known people who've gone off me when I'm not constantly trying to maintain a more feminine vibe. The more I think about it, I'm not sure if I've ever done an rp as just a guy, it's usually some femboy twist or the like, I usually don't mind, ultimately getting free food, but I've always thought knowing someone who I didn't need to put on this show and dance for, to be good enough would be pretty nice.
No clue where I'm goin with this, just felt like vomiting some words :b
EroticFlames
New to the forum

Postby BloodRainbow » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:03 am

jaggedjagd wrote:
BloodRainbow wrote:I've been in this biz too long, haha.

I can relate to that quip on so many levels...
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion