Vore Essay

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore Essay

Postby nephilim » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:57 pm

@4ofSwords -
I love 'chaste' vore, too. Sometimes the prelude to, or the teasing that foreshadows the inevitability of the act is just as tantalizing, if not more, than the act itself.
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Re: Vore Essay

Postby AidenShedden » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:40 am

DeVore2178 wrote:So, I'm writing an essay on vore (including endo), and I want it to be factual and informative. I have been in the community for some years, but still don't know much about it. What all would you like to see included in the essay? Are there any topics that you find aren't represented enough, or in a good enough light? Would you like to get some of your personal opinions mentioned in there? (I can't put in all of them, but I will put them in where relevant, such as community thoughts on digestion, etc, and I likely will not include usernames or credits in the essay, so be warned.)

When I write essays they usually come out being between ten and thirty pages, so feel free to post all the info you want. This is my own project by the way, not for a school or anything like that. But my hope is that it will help spread awareness and maybe get some real research done on the subject.

Topics that I currently plan to cover (I will add to this):

Definition of vore, origin of the term
Types of vore
Potential 'causes' of liking vore
The community - history, roleplays, etc
Expressions of vore
Why people like vore
Vore as a fetish, fascination, or other - what it means to people
Relationships in vore
EDIT: Vore myths and fact

I'm going to need the most help with the history of the community, as I know pretty much nothing about that. If this really takes off I may just write a book on the subject, in which case I would credit quotes and the like.

Thank you for all replies in advance!

EDIT: Okay, I don't mean to have an angry rant, but I feel like I need to say this, even though I really shouldn't have to. This essay is MY project. Just because someone tells me not to post it, or not to go through with it, is not going to stop me. This needs to be done, vore and essay writing are two of my passions. I'm not crediting any individual people or communities for what goes into the essay, meaning that if somehow it gets an extremely negative reaction, it should all go on my head. Also, no troll is going to take a dead-serious, informative essay and put it on ED or use it against anyone. In fact, this essay should be used against trolls instead. It could be used to help explain the subject to friends. When homosexuals first started coming out to society, they were hated. But over the years, people learned more about the subject and they have gained much more acceptance. We won't get anywhere if we don't try to make people understand the subject. People will just continue having their misconceptions and ignorance if no one tells them otherwise.

I am here to ask for people's opinions to add to the essay to make it more accurate to what everyone feels and experiences, instead of representing my experience only, which is really very narrow. So, either I could give an accurate representation of the community and make the essay what it's supposed to be - informative and unbiased - or I could just give people my little view point and have everyone who reads it judge the community by that. Which would you prefer? I came asking for advice here to do everyone a favor. If you don't want a part in it - then don't give your opinion. But don't try to talk me out of it. Please. It's not like this is a huge scientific novel that's going to get awards and be spread all over the world. People will have to ACTIVELY SEARCH for vore-related essays, on only a couple of specific websites, to find it at all. This is not going to change the world's opinion about vore. But I hope to at least get a start, and encourage other people to stand up for themselves, what they enjoy, and what's wrongly misunderstood and judged.

There. I feel better now. I hope you all understand why I'm doing this a little better.

EDIT: Sorry if that was over the top... but I needed to get that out. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive or just has the best interests of the community in mind. :) I don't want to do anything to harm the community, but I firmly believe that this will only have a positive effect.

Writing an essay is just a great idea, I would love to read it. By the way, it is already ready, maybe you can share it with me? I've read many different essays in my life, but I've never read about Vore! I have always enjoyed reading essays, but at the same time I have never been able to write my own essays for college, so I figured why not just buy an essay from someone who is really expert in writing papers? The most difficult thing is to find a reliable service, but since I myself only use PapersOwl, I can advise you too.
"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
https://papersowl.com/buy-college-essays
AidenShedden
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion