Things girls say...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Things girls say...

Postby WolfJew » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:20 am

Not vore, but still belly-related. And amazingly all from people who knew or eventually found out about my interests.

I was in a play in middle school and overheard this group of girls in leotards going back and forth over who's stomach stuck out the most when they wore it. One particularly chubby friend of mine even ran her hand down hers and said something like "this is all natural." Needless to say, I forever regret not being around for the entire conversation. I ended up telling that friend about my belly obsession and she just gave me a weird look, but it didn't make things awkward (unfortunately we had an unrelated falling out later).

Another time, a friend of mine's girlfriend was showing off her dress and said "This dress makes me look pregnant, but I don't mind." I held my tongue, but she did let me lie on her stomach later and listen to it.

One of my best friends since third grade, who's also a little on the chubby side (and very self-conscious about it for heath reasons) has occasionally said things like "These pants are so stretchy, they could be my maternity pants!" or "Oh man, I'm eating so much, I feel my skirt dig into my stomach." I also jokingly asked how her "killer abs" were coming along after watching her do sit-ups and she mimed her belly lurching out and roaring at me. I actually spent a lot of HS creeping on her about this, before and after she found out I was into it, and eventually told me to quit it because she hated the unwanted attention I was giving her. Thankfully, we're all good now.

Then there was the time my cousin and I went on a culinary tour of Israel, and on out last night, as we're eating at this high-class place, she leans over to me and says "I can't cross my legs because my stomach is in the way." Granted, I haven't dwelled on that one too much because... y'know, she's my COUSIN!
WolfJew
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Argo wrote:So when you said "like girls eating boys... weird" was that in reference to the fireflies or that thing where they divided up the class?

The class thing, but I wonder how she understood it back then...
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Argo » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:26 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Argo wrote:So when you said "like girls eating boys... weird" was that in reference to the fireflies or that thing where they divided up the class?

The class thing, but I wonder how she understood it back then...

So did she notice all the girls got to eat the boys?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:53 am

(You can simply read just the last two paragraphs for the actual time the vorish thing was said. )

Okay this reminds me of a strange encounter I had when I was younger, probably around 13 years old believe it or not. I was at home alone, only for a hour as my father took my mother to a weekly therapy class for her neck and we live in a RV park so after about twenty minutes with my parents gone, a large two tone brown truck pulled up. I kept a eye on it for a few moments then went back to what I was doing, I think drawing.

About a few seconds later however, there was of course a knock on the door. At this age I was never allowed on the internet and I was home schooled, this made me a fairly shy and jumpy person probably and for the first time in a long time, I was home alone. I admit I was actually slightly scared (lol) but probably unneededly so. It didn't help that being a small girl, I felt intimidated by and nervous around tall men easily. Anyhow I opened, and hid behind, the door to see who it was and it was a young man, probably in his mid to late twenties. He asked if the manager was here, I guess he figured we were the manager because we had the biggest (but not the newest by far) trailer.

Of course we were not so I shook my head and pointed in the rough direction of the house, but it was covered by buildings and trees and a fence. (I still live there now. ) However he seemed unsure and confused, but probably didn't want to ask more of me, I felt bad though so I actually came out and walked with him to a point in the park where you can see past the trees and such at the house. He was polite and kept a decent distance from me, we were in a trailer park with people about so he was possibly nervous about getting into trouble talking to me (XD)

Once I showed him he smiled and thanked me, but then said. "But if you gave me the wrong directions, I may have to return, butter up your head, pin back your ears and swallow you whole. " He said, all in a joking, calm tone of course that he laughed too afterwards. It sounded like any silly, innocent joke. He possibly noticed my shyness and decided to tease me a little. Later I realised he possibly got those lines from a western movie, but at the time I believed I felt myself blush and giggle too, unsure how to even respond.

After he left I spend the next half a hour and more ever since that day, thinking about what he said. It was so strange and caught me off guard, of course at that age I wasn't very big and he was easily over six feet so I couldn't help but think that if he was just a little more flexible I could possibly be in his tummy. Nowadays I still remember that fondly, since I am a sucker for friendly male predators of that age.

Anyhow thank you for reading!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:12 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:The topic was a certain species of firefly. The males light up to try and attract a mate. The females light up in another pattern to attract the males and they mate.

Only this other species of firefly lights up in the same pattern and when the male makes his way over to the female thinking he's about to get laid he finds that the female is really just going to eat him alive.

If that symbolism wasn't enough we move onto a lesson about producers(plants), consumers(herbivores) and 2nd tier consumers(carnivores). The teacher splits the class into different animals and plants and explains who would be eating who and having us tell her what group of organism we'd be in (producers, consumers etc). It just so happened most of the girls were either consumers or 2nd tier consumers and the boys producers or 1st tier consumers who would get eaten by the other groups.

Heh, I remember a very similar situation to that happening to me back when I was in school... On multiple occasions (a game of the firefly thing once, and the food-chain one twice). I didn't really like it so much, though. Mind you, I didn't know about vore then either, but I've never been preyish. The concept of the games certainly intrigued me, but the prospect of being eaten was greatly unsettling. For the first one with the fireflies I had been really quite young, and I managed to sit out after I gave myself such a stomachache thinking about the game. The first time with the food chain one, I got a herbivore... I spent the vast majority of the time hiding (it was a game a bit like tag). The second time, though, I remember the teacher had added in forces of nature, and as I got disease I was invincible.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterSpunk68 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 pm

"Oh, bite me!"

Heh... okie~ :wink:
MasterSpunk68
Been posting for a bit

Postby truth » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:31 pm

I remember there was one girl in our class back in school. For a brief period of time, if someone asked "Wheres <person x>", she'd respond with some variation of "I ate them", or "they're in my belly".

I mean, you can't get more specific than that. Hard to believe it was a coincidence.
truth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

In my IT-class, during trainingship for my job, our teacher was out for a while and i started playing a nintendo emulator, via USB stick.
While people had nothing to do some watched, aksed and i showed them what i had installed.

When i showed them "Kirby" among the games one girl said:
"Kirby, loved that! Would also like to be a pink ball that sucks everything in" she said it in a very cheerful/joking tone.

I was like WTF o.o
Maybe i would have reacted different if i wouldnt have been so shy (until recent years) but still... i let that go silent ^^;
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Argo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 am

Back in high school I was in my English class and there two girls talking to each other. I think ther names were Amelia and Allison. They were friends and were having some playful banter about Allison taking Amelia's seat (our seats were more or less assigned) and Amelia said to Allison "If you do that again I'll eat you!"

And she said it like it was the first thing she thought of. She even kept repeating "yeah I'll eat you!" to Allison. Needless to say, I enjoyed it and couldn't get the mental image of Amelia swallowing Allison whole out of my head. The fact that Amelia was in short shorts and Allison was in a miniskirt made it even better.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KnightofNonsense1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:48 am

A couple of days ago I was at work and my friend was looking for her phone. Jokingly, I asked her if she had checked her butt. She stopped searching, laughed, looked me in the eye and said "No, I didn't put it in my butt. I also didn't eat it and digest it so that it would be in my butt." I asked if she was absolutely sure. Then she reached behind her and pretended to check, smiled and said "Nope."

I was caught off guard by that whole exchange and I was lost in my head thinking about all the vorish scenarios. Needless to say I didn't get much work done and I was equally distracted when we went to lunch.
KnightofNonsense1
New to the forum

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:55 pm

On an analytical note, If I hadn't heard people do this myself, I'd have a hard time believing that people actually say these things in public, or casually to friends. But some do!

I think that on some level, people using this brand of silliness is blatantly indicative that they like vore. Not necessarily in an adult or sexual way. But definitely in the silly and goofy (and maybe slightly flirty, in some contexts) way that they are using it. They might not even know it's a "thing" aside from that, and might even be horrified if they knew, because for some people, making something actually sexy of it spoils the joke of acting like it's something sexy I suppose. I'm not sure, and I think it's different for different individuals. But back when I was extremely embarrassed by having this kink, and terrified people would judge me for it, I always bottled up and blushed when people would say things like this. Now looking back I wish I'd joined in the silliness and gone along with it. Still plan to when next my friends give me the chance.

When I was 13 or 14, I went to a summer camp for a week. I constantly lose things or misplace them, and some of the other kids liked to tease me and say they'd taken my things or hidden them, which made me a bit paranoid. I had a cheap water-proof camera, and I kept losing it. One of the guys kept answering whenever I asked if anyone had seen it "It's up my butt." He was kinda cute, but I didn't really like him aside from that. It creeped me out and at the same time made me wonder, because I had secretly (and I would never have admitted it) played with putting some of my things in my own rear because I liked the thought of it, but didn't understand why. I actually wondered if he was doing the same thing and was better at it than me, but not ashamed to admit it, and he kept insisting "I shoved it up my butt." "It's up my butt!" At some point, he even went so far to say that about a person I was asking after, and oh I must have blushed something fierce. I just walked away, embarrassed that I was actually imagining him shoving another person up his butt.

There was a clip I saw of some movie, where this cab driver is shouting at a friend of his out the window, and he says "You know what then! Eat me!" and his friend says "Okay, I will eat you. I'll freakin eat all of you. But not now! No I'm gonna find the time when you least expect or want to be eaten!" and the driver shouts back "I ALWAYS wanna be eaten!"
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:20 pm

It's kind of me doing it, but there's this girl at my workplace bringing food she makes at home for everyone about once a week and I never eat any of it because I'm picky and I don't like the flavor (every time, somehow). Last Friday she came to me and asked me why I don't eat her food, to which I replied with what I wrote here.
"Don't tell me anything, one day I will find the way to your stomach"
"Careful what you wish for"
"What does that mean?"
"Uhhhhh... nothing"
Now let's see what she does from here :|
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:52 am

Kitsouille wrote:It's kind of me doing it, but there's this girl at my workplace bringing food she makes at home for everyone about once a week and I never eat any of it because I'm picky and I don't like the flavor (every time, somehow). Last Friday she came to me and asked me why I don't eat her food, to which I replied with what I wrote here.
"Don't tell me anything, one day I will find the way to your stomach"
"Careful what you wish for"
"What does that mean?"
"Uhhhhh... nothing"
Now let's see what she does from here :|

hehehe maybe you both have more in common than you think, besides food seasoning. thats what i mean with to "sacrifice oneself for the job" :) isnt that how its supposed to be? "hush! hush! little office-mouse! do it for the team!" "for the team?" *mumbles with full mouth* "hmm fortheteam... munch munch"
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EccentricSwitch » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:25 am

Going back a couple of years to when I was in college, I was sat in class and it was the final lesson before lunch. My friend was rather hungry, so she decided to start drawing each member of the class as a cartoon piece of food. She decided that I would in fact make a great hot dog, and with food transformation being one of my biggest kinks it was quite the struggle not to let on just how much I enjoyed it. To compound matters, she decided to go and get a hot dog for lunch that day and made a comment about how it was lucky for me that they had them that day or she might have had to eat me instead. Keeping a straight face and not acting awkward during that was one of the hardest things I've ever done!
EccentricSwitch
New to the forum

Postby Paisho » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:26 pm

I opened up about this to my girlfriend quite some time ago. I eased her tinto it by starting off telling her that I had a thing for bellies, then telling her I have a thing for potbellies, on to stuffing, on to vore. She was really cool with it and now it's a part of our foreplay, saying things like "I would love to feel you squirm inside me" and the like. She also tease me by putting my hand on her belly after a meal or discreetly lifting her shirt a little while we're in public. She does this even if she's not into it herself. Needless to say, I love her. :oops:
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:43 pm

I didn't think this merited a new thread so just felt the need to say. I watch a lot of lets plays and I don't think I can stand to watch any more of Yoshi's Wool World. If a girl is playing there is way too much mention of eating and often eating the person they are playing with. I can't take it anymore! (There is a lot of accidental eating of the other player in co-op)
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby tangent » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:23 pm

lolol I literally just drew a comic about this exact thing today! This boy never knew about my interest in vore and never needs to, but he made a lot of comments that would suggest otherwise. Here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/318411

I could go on with examples, but they aren't nice when they're unwanted & that's mostly the case. Guys yelling out of a car about how I look "tasty" or "I'd eat that", but of course in direct reference to my genitals. -__-

The worst thing I got was a boy I had in a college class who was in retrospect rather obsessed with me. I didn't want to work with him of course, but when forming study groups for finals a lot of students exchanged numbers. I got a creepy text from him not two hours after about how he'd love to cover me in honey and lick every part of me until I was clean "like a hungry bear". I was mortified and showed my professor who booted him out of the class. I mean what the fuck?

But yeah, if he were someone I was actually involved with, that statement would've gotten a different reaction...
How strange, innocence. c;
tangent
Participator

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:26 pm

EccentricSwitch wrote:Going back a couple of years to when I was in college, I was sat in class and it was the final lesson before lunch. My friend was rather hungry, so she decided to start drawing each member of the class as a cartoon piece of food. She decided that I would in fact make a great hot dog, and with food transformation being one of my biggest kinks it was quite the struggle not to let on just how much I enjoyed it. To compound matters, she decided to go and get a hot dog for lunch that day and made a comment about how it was lucky for me that they had them that day or she might have had to eat me instead. Keeping a straight face and not acting awkward during that was one of the hardest things I've ever done!

LOL, I almost wonder if she could sense your voracious desires.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:18 am

I was out for lunch with my friend Catherine, a 31yo mother, short brown hair, petite. Once and she said to me..'I want to eat you, I want to put you in my oven and roast you for my dinner'.

This really excited me, that 'special' feeling. I felt really special to her, as if it were a real privilege and honor for her to say this to me. At this moment in time I really wanted to be her lunch. That lunchtime she had fish and chips and I saw the bones left on her plate. I really wanted to be that meal. Apparently humans taste like pork, well she eats pigs so I feel compatible and the perfect meat for her.

My response to her at first was to freeze, then really wanted to say something...so - 'I would do anything to be eaten by you and go in your tummy', she giggled.

After leaving the cafe, I could not help but look her over, dreaming of what it would be like to be trapped and eaten by my friend, if alive or dead. I looked at her bum from her tight black work trousers, feeling like, 'she has given me permission to in once sense be inside it.

On many occasions I have seen her eat different meats in restaurants, and partly, felling jealous of her meals that I am not part of her platter..odd I know but she has made me feel that. My inner fetish desire is to feed this girl, even in a reality whereby I need to sacrifice myself to feed her. I lust the thought of giving her energy and hormones to her sex for when she is with her boyfriend and energy to be the great mum she is. All with a final result of traveling through her body, through her intestines and into her colon and to become this women's shit..and I think she wants this from me too :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baneblade40k » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:57 am

Last edited by Baneblade40k on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baneblade40k
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion