Things girls say...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Things girls say...

Postby fawkingaye » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 pm

(or I guess guys depending on your preference)

You know how some girls innocently (innocent as in they don't understand how it might affect someone of our nature) say things like "I could just eat you up?" I know others must have had to have experienced this sort of thing. My mind instantly goes insane. Lol, then the paranoia sets in "Oh god, what if she can read my mind. She can't read my mind stupid... Oh god, if she can read my mind she probably thinks I'm crazy for talking to myself right now. Ok stop being weird."

Anyways, what are some other "innocent" phrases or idioms you guys have heard like that? How does it effect you?
fawkingaye
Somewhat familiar

Re: Things girls say...

Postby Tastymeat » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I asked a girl once if I were stuck on a desert Island with you and you used me for survival what would you use me for? She said 'I would eat you'

Interestingly not long ago I was taking to a girl and was taking about different foods she liked, was shocked with the varied foods discussed. After sometime she admitted she would eat and kill any animal including a human, (which I then put myself in as an example, oh you would eat me?) if there were no other food sources if it was the only option. I know she would not be the only one but found it a turn on, she was a hot brunett too. She said if she would eat me she would feel guilty but would do it for nutrition and to live.

For the rest of the trip I was like, 'best not get on the wrong side of her or else I might be on her backside' lol. It was a serious situation so kept it general and no vore was referenced. I keep thinking what I would do in that situation as I would rather die feeding her rather than starving and I don't think I would want to eat her and be caperble to carry it through. I would hope we would talk about it first and do the best to find food. I would think it would be better for one to get eaten and keep the other going longer rather than both starving.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:28 pm

i've had that. it's not vore related, but i've experienced that. one time, when i had this crush on a girl in the grade level above me. i was in ninth grade, she was in tenth.
i literally took what she said serious when she said "kiss my ass".
almost everyday after that, i've been following her around whenever we were in gym class together, asking her to flash me with her ass. first time was free and she did with her jeans still on and let me feel her up. next two times, i paid her for it. she didn't ask me to pay it for, i did it of my own free will, because i really wanted a peek.
first time was in the weight lifting room, second was behind the bleachers inside the gym near the basketball court. just as soon as she came out of the girls' locker room with her pants down. paid 5 bucks for it, i think; can't remember. third was in the girl's bathroom near the front of the school and i paid 20 bucks for that. we went inside one of the stalls and i was just sitting there on the toilet while she did it. i wanted to finger her in the ass, but she wouldn't have any of that.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby njvore90 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:30 pm

I have a friend who drives me insane with an innocent joke. Every time I say where did (insert random item or person here) go? She responds, every time without fail, I ate it/her. I always follow up with well damn you hide her nicely or something along those lines. Every time she says it I'm like, oh if only you knew lol
I'll be your appetizer!
njvore90
Somewhat familiar

Postby NezumiNom » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:45 pm

That person with guys as their preference!

Oh, where to start? Perhaps the most arousing one:
My boyfriend and I were at my friend's house, she and her lover in her room, me and my mate on the couch...and about halfway through some kissin' and teasing, his stomach growls reaaallly loud, like very audible, and he blushed. I mean,we had just gone out to eat an hour ago or so, which he pointed that out rather vorishly, "Sorry, chicken sandwiches usually don't last long with me, haha." Then later his stomach made more noises and he was like "I don't get it, I don't feel hungry!" His stomach gurgled again, and he looked at me, "Fine, just one more bite~" Then bit my neck in just *the* most perfect spot, his stomach still rumbling.

There have been lots of other times where he's mentioned how small I am compared to him ( a whole foot shorter; he's 6'4'' ) and just any time he says he's hungry, or swallows really audibly, or anything at all, and pretends to always ''pounce me'' and lick my fingers and bite them playfully, and says his stomach is like a black hole because he eats so much but he's still skinny, lol. In fact he does a lot of really vorish things ^^

Wonder if he ever noticed how much I like that predatory side of him, haha :3
NezumiNom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Muttsmutt » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Mentioned this in another thread, but once after finishing up bit of intimacy with someone, they "swallowed" then snuggled up next to me, licked my ear slowly and whispered "You make a nice snack." It sent a chill up my spine it was so perfect. I've never been so flustered in my life. -__- :oops:
Just because you're at the top of the food chain, doesn't mean you want to be...
Muttsmutt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Captainnosebleed » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 pm

I remember once my now ex and I were at a carnival and her belly growled and she looked at me and said "If I were starving and there was nothing to eat within 10 miles would you let me eat you" and this was before she knew I was a vore and when I said "Yeah" she playfully grabbed my head and put it to her belly and said "I'm getting ready for ya" and then she constantly asked for a "Taste" of me (most people will get what I mean by a "taste") and when she did she said "Mmm I want more!" and then pretend to bite me
Captainnosebleed
Heavy user

Postby cocopanda » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Ohhhh god I know that feeling... I get that vorephile paranoia.

One type is when I'm watching TV with friends and something vorish happens, like a character eats another whole. It's not like it turns me on but I just feel weird because when I see stuff like that it makes me think of stuff I've seen on Aryion and I feel paranoid that the other person might be able to read my mind for some reason.

Another type is when my friends make jokes like people here were talking about, like "I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat; can I eat you?" like obviously just being silly but to ME talking about "eating me" is dirty talk, so I get very flustered. Like someone talking about eating me may as well be talking about fingering my ass or something.

Ah and another one... if have a meal with friends and someone is all like AW MAN I'M SO STUFFED JUST LOOK AT MY STOMACH IT'S SO FULL that's like gotta be the worst. >< I usually just look down or away and go "haha..yeah..". Actually, there is something worse. When someone else has to point out if /I/ look full and joke about it or touch my stomach... I'm a prey in the vore world so this is like extra super embarrassing cause it's not even my role and it makes me self conscious.

I also get very shy if someone hears my stomach growl. I usually hide my face and I'm like "noooo, it's nothing"

So yeah. I hate that XD
cocopanda
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

O.O Just realized, reading some of these posts, how often I've been in this situation.

First time: my first girlfriend and I were cuddling in her room, sitting on the floor, watching a movie. She laid back and I rested my head on her belly and heard her stomach grumble and a second later she said she was hungry and she started nibbling at my neck. Back then, I didn't know about Vore, but it was still sexy.

Second time: second girlfriend was one of those super kinky girls who was really into S&M and BDSM. Well, we were doing a little bondage thing where I was the dominant and she asked me to "eat her toes". We had our little code and "eat" meant "lick or suck". Again, before I knew about vore, but still kinky and sexy.

Third time: this one was blunt and right there for everyone to see. We were walking through the mall and she randomly says "I'm hungry" and she starts nibbling my ear. Almost two weeks after this incident (and a week before she dumped me) I found out about Vore. This one was the second girlfriend again. She and I were together for nearly three years.

Fourth time: Third girlfriend (This one knew about vore and loved to role-play) decides she wants to do what she called a VRP, Vore Role Play. We just happened to have some really small old plastic toys. So we go into the living room. I was staying at her place and her parents both work late hours. But anyway, we go into the living room and start to get sexy and kinky. Needless to say that venture traveled into her room, where we had a small rubber toy. Again... needless to say, things got hot and heavy and when we were done she says "I want more" and she opens her hands in front of me, which was my cue to stand up and replace myself with the small rubber toy. Now... I know, most rubber toys are about as big as old Woody from Toy Story, dolls. Well, she had been vore practicing with flashlights and bananas since before I met her. Well, she could swallow anything that could be squashed down to about as wide around as an orange. This doll was a little less wide, and she stuffed it into her mouth head first and started swallowing it. Two seconds later, I can see the bulge of the doll in her throat. About a minute later, that bulge has disappeared and that rubber toy now had a new home in her belly.

Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth times: Fourth girlfriend (Third girlfriend had been killed in a car crash) didn't realize it but every single time she told me to eat her, I kinda took it litterally. She probably could have if she'd paid attention to my response of "Medium or rare?" (This girlfriend turned out to be a bitch, so I dumped her)

Ninth Time: First Girlfriend (Again). We're in her room watching a movie and she says "I want to eat you." Right there. No question asked.

Tenth Time: Fifth girlfriend (Most Recent one) never realized that she was into vore, but every single time I said "i'm gonnna eat you." it turned her on and she willingly spread her legs.

But those are all of the vore situations I've been in with girls. Long before I even knew my first girlfriend, I was living in Florida, pretty close to the swamps. A friend of mine had a pet alligator that was pretty large. Well, his alligator had swallowed one of his sister's dolls. He'd sedated it, tied it up, pried open its mouth and spread open its throat with a really wide pipe. He was to much of a coward to climb in and get her toy so I volunteer. By the time my upper body, me tied off at the waist in case I happen to slip, I can feel her toy in its stomach. My friend thinks it would be funny to remove the pipe and close his gators mouth. I'm still in the mouth, so it looks almost like his pet had swallowed me. He took pictures, so he could remember it, but I don't know where he put them. If I did, I'd look them up and tag myself in all of them.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DiamondM » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 am

Ah yes.. Had things like this happen before.

One time at work, actually. My coworker had apparently not eaten most of the day, and out of nowhere she said: "I'm sooooo hungry!"
Then she turned to me and said: "Hey! I'm hungry! FEED ME," in a playful manner, of course. I blushed so hard, but I was hiding
it at the time.. In my mind, I imagined myself saying: "OK! HAVE ME." When girls I know say stuff like that it catches me suuuuper off-guard.
I KNOW THEM FEELS
-x-
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby purjo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 am

This has happened to me several times, mainly with girls that I've been into. More than once have they dropped a line or so about how they'd like to eat me alive, which needless to say has caused me to get aroused. I also remember once in high school, as we were sitting in the cafeteria during a break, one of the girls (a rather good looking one) said that she was hungry and she might have to eat someone. Like everyone else, I pretended to be "scared" by this, while in fact, I wanted nothing more than to tell her to eat me in one piece.
purjo
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:30 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Fourth time: Third girlfriend (This one knew about vore and loved to role-play) decides she wants to do what she called a VRP, Vore Role Play. We just happened to have some really small old plastic toys. So we go into the living room. I was staying at her place and her parents both work late hours. But anyway, we go into the living room and start to get sexy and kinky. Needless to say that venture traveled into her room, where we had a small rubber toy. Again... needless to say, things got hot and heavy and when we were done she says "I want more" and she opens her hands in front of me, which was my cue to stand up and replace myself with the small rubber toy. Now... I know, most rubber toys are about as big as old Woody from Toy Story, dolls. Well, she had been vore practicing with flashlights and bananas since before I met her. Well, she could swallow anything that could be squashed down to about as wide around as an orange. This doll was a little less wide, and she stuffed it into her mouth head first and started swallowing it. Two seconds later, I can see the bulge of the doll in her throat. About a minute later, that bulge has disappeared and that rubber toy now had a new home in her belly.

Impossible... I wish to see something like this in real, cuz all C4S clips with "swallowing" dolls of size enough to make throat bulge is totally fake...
Damn. If girls like she is reall, why I haven't girlfriend like she? :( :( :( :( :( :(
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby arion20 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:22 am

Yeah I remember this one time...
Who am i kidding? I don't have any girl in my life.
Sobbing in the corner...
arion20
Been posting for a bit

Postby preved_yt » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:08 pm

arion20 wrote:Yeah I remember this one time...
Who am i kidding? I don't have any girl in my life.
Sobbing in the corner...

Don't worry, me too... Forever alone =(
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Searinex » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:28 pm

I've had some events along these lines.

First: I was grade 12 on the bus and I over heard my friends sister and her friend (both grade 10) talk about hot guys. Every guy her friend like she called him "Yummy" in a playful way.

Second: I was at anime north 2 years ago. They fixed the registration line so they was one in lane, anyway I was explaining to my friend on phone that the lane so he could where his cosplay down. He did not believe me so I said "The line is gone, non-existent" while I was talking to him the girl holding the registration sign yelled at me "I ate them" and giggled.
Searinex
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandallTheHunter » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Oh yes like a lot of other people I've had something like this happen. I was texting my, at the time, girlfriend and we were having a silly conversation about cake that she was eating. She said she'd eaten it and that it was in her stomach so, jokingly, I said nope you're lying to which she replied, "Well you can check if you want…" An innocuous remark, but my brain immediately went to oh my god she knows I'm into vore. Funnily enough I actually did tell her later that I was into vore, she'd never heard of it though.
RandallTheHunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby mojo-2131285 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:03 pm

This thread is old, but whatever.

I remember this one time after oral sex my girlfriend said "you know, if I open my mouth, you can hear them screaming."
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:17 pm

I remember in high school a girl I knew was joking around with her friends that "if I ate nothing but grass for a month, she could grind me up in to burgers and eat me."
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Stick with me even if it's a lil lengthy...

My first vorish experience was in school during a biology lesson.

The topic was a certain species of firefly. The males light up to try and attract a mate. The females light up in another pattern to attract the males and they mate.

Only this other species of firefly lights up in the same pattern and when the male makes his way over to the female thinking he's about to get laid he finds that the female is really just going to eat him alive.

If that symbolism wasn't enough we move onto a lesson about producers(plants), consumers(herbivores) and 2nd tier consumers(carnivores). The teacher splits the class into different animals and plants and explains who would be eating who and having us tell her what group of organism we'd be in (producers, consumers etc). It just so happened most of the girls were either consumers or 2nd tier consumers and the boys producers or 1st tier consumers who would get eaten by the other groups.

The lesson ends and it's lunchtime. I'm walking out to the lunchroom and having strange and confused feelings of arousal.

I catch up with a female friend that lives down the street from me, I would ride my bike by her house in hopes she'd see me. And when she did she'd yell my name from her window and we'd hang out.

Anyways, I tell her "That was a pretty gross class huh? I mean like girls eating boys... weird" and she raises her eyebrows and says back.

"I dunno I kinda liked it. I was a 2nd tier I got to eat everyone, you too since you were 1st tier. The firefly thing too"

It occurred to me that she would call me from her window and lure me over everytime just like those fireflies would.

I had no idea what vore was at this time and had no way to clarify why the thought turned me on so much.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Argo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:32 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Stick with me even if it's a lil lengthy...

My first vorish experience was in school during a biology lesson.

The topic was a certain species of firefly. The males light up to try and attract a mate. The females light up in another pattern to attract the males and they mate.

Only this other species of firefly lights up in the same pattern and when the male makes his way over to the female thinking he's about to get laid he finds that the female is really just going to eat him alive.

If that symbolism wasn't enough we move onto a lesson about producers(plants), consumers(herbivores) and 2nd tier consumers(carnivores). The teacher splits the class into different animals and plants and explains who would be eating who and having us tell her what group of organism we'd be in (producers, consumers etc). It just so happened most of the girls were either consumers or 2nd tier consumers and the boys producers or 1st tier consumers who would get eaten by the other groups.

The lesson ends and it's lunchtime. I'm walking out to the lunchroom and having strange and confused feelings of arousal.

I catch up with a female friend that lives down the street from me, I would ride my bike by her house in hopes she'd see me. And when she did she'd yell my name from her window and we'd hang out.

Anyways, I tell her "That was a pretty gross class huh? I mean like girls eating boys... weird" and she raises her eyebrows and says back.

"I dunno I kinda liked it. I was a 2nd tier I got to eat everyone, you too since you were 1st tier. The firefly thing too"

It occurred to me that she would call me from her window and lure me over everytime just like those fireflies would.

I had no idea what vore was at this time and had no way to clarify why the thought turned me on so much.

So when you said "like girls eating boys... weird" was that in reference to the fireflies or that thing where they divided up the class?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion