Your Top 5 Characters You'd Like To End Up In You

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Your Top 5 Characters You'd Like To End Up In You

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Hoboman wrote:3. Cara Dune (Mandalorian)

That's an amazing choice, I'd love having her struggle in my belly.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:51 pm

1. Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)
2. Seras Victoria (Hellsing Ultimate)
3. Entrapta (She-ra and the Princesses of Power)
4. Ashi (Samurai Jack)
5. Quiet (Metal Gear Solid V)
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

ThisisHalloween239 wrote:1. Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)
4. Ashi (Samurai Jack)

These are amazing choices, I'd love having them struggle inside me.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:
4. Ashi (Samurai Jack)

Same, though why did you pick out those three in particular?
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:13 pm

ThisisHalloween239 wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:
4. Ashi (Samurai Jack)

Same, though why did you pick out those three in particular?

They're the ones I know.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Like someone else before, I prefer female preds, and usually don't like male preds at all!... But I guess I can try a list of sorts... might be some irl people wouldn't mind putting away if could, but gonna stick to fictional people here.

No certain order:
Bulla/Bra (GT, she's such a horrid spoilt brat and way worse than Pan who isn't that bad. Just would suck as if got discovered, Vegeta or Bulma or Trunks would surely kill me instead of seeing me in jail)
Pan (GT, her too I guess, but same as before with what'd happen if discovered, and she's bound to blast a hole in me as tried to glorp her)
Rini (Sailor Moon, Prefer her dying in her mom, but guess her too, also just an annoying brat)
Clair (pokemon, not because she's hot or anything, but just to pay her back for that pettiness and sore loser act she pulled in Crystal)
Rebecca Hawkins (yugioh, annoying lil know it all. and doing Tea a favor)

As said, male preds arent my thing, so kinda just ramble these off top of head, list might be different at another time.
Sitharc
---

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Bra and Pan would be great meals, and yeah, Clair deserves to digest for that.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:51 am

Also, Lucy from Peanuts, replace Pan with her I guess, don't have ill feelings towards Pan. Least the GT one didn't have SSJ just given to her. All the god damned times she pulled that football stunt on Charlie Brown among all the other shit she's probably guilty of. Let her psychology herself as she slowly and painfully dissolves, probably even begging Charlie Brown to somehow hear and rescue her... or least finally being SORRY, but of course... a bit too late.

Also, unlike Pan, Lucy can't beam/blast her way out... Prefer Rebecca dying in Tea tho or Serenity if put her up to it, but maybe would for her so could get her out of the picture for her, while not putting herself at risk for detection.

Tho imo rather have Clair digest in a certain pokemon of mine or in some other female, no specific one in mind at this time. Wouldn't mind sicking a Liepard on her and giving her all the stitches and belly rubs as Clair issues muffled screams and calling for help. The only aspect about Clair I'd hate about killer her like that is that I'd be on Lance's hitlist if found out, he's a champion I respect and adore. Might be hard to be around him if I knew what happened to his cousin... I'm not going to kid around and make it an AU where he secretly is fine with her being dead. If had to pick from my list and just one or two? Toss up between her and Bulla/Bra. I despise Clair for that stunt, her attractive looks do nothing to get her any forgiveness, I'm not like so many other guys that only care about her looks and overlook her attitude problem.

Similar to Clair but in ways worse, that one Team Flare member, Malva, who turned out to be an e4 member who somehow still has her job... hell she even admits how much she still hates you and her desire to BURN YOU UP. (You are a child btw of course in this, she wants to burn a child... And clearly not with stomach acids either as she's fire if recall, she wants to burn a child alive with fire.) Maybe ironic justice if could digest her or have some better woman eat her.

Tho Rebecca, I loved seeing her make Tea jealous at times too still and loved more her demolishing that one Vivian Wong lady who thought she could get Yugi as not just a date but a dueling love slave partner. But she's really smart, so she'd be extra scared if she found herself in a gut.

I will admit, would be the humiliation Clair deserves if kept it in context with the reason I gave... imagine some 10 ish year old or tad older being the one who killed her... by eating her at that. Rather she be fired tho and having her gym leader status revoked for that little stunt, let her live her life in disgrace.
Sitharc
---

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:18 am

Bumping again. Want to see more posts here.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:06 pm

1. Amber from Invincible. Not going to spoil for those that haven't seen it, but Amber spends about 99 percent of her screen time being about as unlikable as she can. I figure it'd be a fitting end for her to end up as a meal and eventually ass fat, and I'd take great pleasure in rubbing my stomach and listening to her muffled screaming and calling for help as she digests, maybe finally feeling bad about her past behavior, but all too late.

2. Rachnera (Monster Musume) Monster girls as prey is so underrated, and I feel like Rachnera in particular would be a really good meal. The only trick of course being getting her down, lol.

3. Jill (Resident Evil) Honestly, she's super hot and just begging to be made into dinner. I'd love to make her into a 'Jill sandwich' then burp up her clothes after eating her.

4. Scully (X Files) Had a crush on the actress for a while and the episode 'Field Trip' really got me thinking. She's the only one on this list I wouldn't digest, strictly endo/nonfatal. Probably wouldn't be happy about getting her clothes covered in stomach slimes and saliva, though I can picture her being fascinated by being swallowed.

5. Elastigirl (The Incredibiles) I've seen a lot of pred art featuring her, but I think she's got great prey potential too. She'd be incredible (lol) to eat, and fun to digest. Could just slurp her up like a noodle, given how stretchy she is.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:49 pm

All from Scooby-Doo. While I certainly love the stars, Daphne,, Velma and Marcie (aka "Hot Dog Water") I'd go for swallowing the good looking guest stars. You never see them after their episode, so no one would miss them.
Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated
1. Alice Carswell AKA Alice May, episode The Legend of Alice May
Alice_2.jpg
Alice_2.jpg (25.03 KiB) Viewed 1609 times

2-3. Package deal. Moder Bjorklund & her daughters, Inga, Ola & Heidi. Episode "The Gathering Gloom"
20210705_143201.jpg

"What's New Scooby Doo?"
4. Verona Dempsey, episode "Fright House of a Lighthouse"
Verona_Dempsey_3.png

5. Marcy Dinkley, episode "A Scooby-Doo Halloween"
Screenshot_20210705-135709_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:36 pm

All great choices.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraycosDragon » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:47 am

I'm including 2 options for #1 only because it depends on if we're including our own creations or not (though honestly, if we were listing characters we'd prefer to be inside of, then my list would be quite different)

1A: Latexia (if including own creates characters and because I'd love to be vored in various ways (even ways that normally would be impossible for solid characters) then be forced into wearing and being controlled by someone (the same someone who ate me) that was slimy, made of pure liquid latex, and was also wearable all at the same time)

1B: Goop from Ben10 but only the OG 10 alien forms as I'm not a fan of the other ones beyond that OG alien form list (if not including own creates characters because of my love for slimes. Plus I think Goop would be more fun having oozing all over within me coming out and going in various places :wink: though I'd probably keep him as my endosoma "tenant" rather than actual "food")

2: B.O.B from the movie "Monstets Vs Aliens" which was first released in 2009 (because he's somewhat funny, quite fun, and could probably teach me a few things about what it's like from BOTH ends of the prey/pred line... being submerged within him sometimes, and having him oozing throughout my entire body while he's inside of me. They never showed it in the movie or the movies that came after the original, but if it's possible, then maybe he'd even turn me into a fellow slime so I can find out just how fun and crazy things can truly get as a Jello-like glob)

3: Gummy/Gummi (depending if you go by the original German spelling or the English spelling of the character name) from "The Gummy Bear Show" (or "Gummibär" in German since it is originally made in German and the show first aired in 2016 while the song that made it so popular was originally on YouTube in 2007) that was originally popular on YouTube because of the "Gummy Bear" song (who wouldn't like to have a more living/sentient friend around that was naturally made 100% of just food?)

4: The goo called "Flubber" from the movie of the same name from 1997 (only because in some scenes it was actually alive and it even got forced orally into the main human character's boss before traveling out the "rear end". I think it might be interesting to have a character that is both useful AND fun to play with like that... maybe even a character that'd live inside of me whenever there's some kind of rest period)

5: The living food creatures from the Granny episode of "Codename Kids Next Door" who first appeared in the show on December 13, 2002 (the one where the food force-feeds itself into the kids of KND... only because I've been curious what it would be like in real life if food actually did force-feed itself to its eaters (even more fun if its while the eater is an overly heavy sleeper so it'd be a surprise when they wake to find a super bloated belly totally unaware of what happened during their rest). Either way... I'd be down to try that if the vore/unbirth/endo worlds were real)

Can y'all tell I'm into ghosts, goop/goo/slimes, endo/endosoma, and living food from all the details and explanations I included? :lol: Also, I bet a lot of people wouldn't know or remember some of the movie/show characters I named... and this is just the first 5 on my list. I'd make it 10 but the topic asks for only 5.
DraycosDragon
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:42 pm

Siuddithsi wrote:All from Scooby-Doo. While I certainly love the stars, Daphne,, Velma and Marcie (aka "Hot Dog Water") I'd go for swallowing the good looking guest stars. You never see them after their episode, so no one would miss them.
Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated
1. Alice Carswell AKA Alice May, episode The Legend of Alice May
Alice_2.jpg

2-3. Package deal. Moder Bjorklund & her daughters, Inga, Ola & Heidi. Episode "The Gathering Gloom"
20210705_143201.jpg

"What's New Scooby Doo?"
4. Verona Dempsey, episode "Fright House of a Lighthouse"
Verona_Dempsey_3.png

5. Marcy Dinkley, episode "A Scooby-Doo Halloween"
Screenshot_20210705-135709_DuckDuckGo.jpg

there seems to be a theme here . either way great taste
doomed
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Yeah, blonde girls are the tastiest.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Hoping to see more posts.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:48 pm

1. Rhonda from Tremors (1990) Cute as hell, got to see her pantsless, and she *almost* got eaten by a Graboid. So I'd love to succeed where the monsters failed and gobble her up.

2.Ellen Ripley (Alien) Always been a fan of the movie and Aliens also, and really like characters like Ripley. I feel like she'd be quite high in protein.

3. Serleena (Men in Black 2) One of the characters that first got me into vore and one of my favorite preds. I'd definitely enjoy turning the tables and making a meal out of her.

4. Ragyo Kiryuin (Kill La Kill) In her case, , she's so utterly monstrous that digesting away in a stomach would be quite deserving for her.

5. Valkyrie (Thor Ragnarok) Became a fan of the character after seeing the movie, and she'd probably be the type of prey to put up a real struggle.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:33 pm

Hoboman wrote:1. Rhonda from Tremors (1990) Cute as hell, got to see her pantsless, and she *almost* got eaten by a Graboid. So I'd love to succeed where the monsters failed and gobble her up.

2.Ellen Ripley (Alien) Always been a fan of the movie and Aliens also, and really like characters like Ripley. I feel like she'd be quite high in protein.

3. Serleena (Men in Black 2) One of the characters that first got me into vore and one of my favorite preds. I'd definitely enjoy turning the tables and making a meal out of her.

4. Ragyo Kiryuin (Kill La Kill) In her case, , she's so utterly monstrous that digesting away in a stomach would be quite deserving for her.

5. Valkyrie (Thor Ragnarok) Became a fan of the character after seeing the movie, and she'd probably be the type of prey to put up a real struggle.

Some good choices there.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:55 am

Well, prior to this thread I never gave it much thought except for the first one on my list. I've had more than one request for Serleena. Amy and Bernie the Big Bang Theory made the list just because I freak'n love them! (and the the show) Then I thought, I should put a super hero on the list, and whereas I have a Wonder Woman costume from about 10 Halloweens ago, I should put her on the list to.And now I have a WW comic in my brain. and obviously, my muse, Captain Janeway.

1 Serleena from MIB II (I actually have it rolling around in my brain for an Admiral Goodgut comic.)
2 Amy Farah Fowler from TBBT
3 Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz from TBBT
4 Wonder Woman (this one may happen to)
5 Captain Katherine Janeway from Voyager. (after all, I did name my Admiral Goodgut character after her!)
wynonna
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:55 pm

Ragnarahk wrote:On the subject of internet trolls and people we'd like in our stomachs to digest:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FemitheistReborn

I'm not usually for full-tour digestion, but this chick could use a little bit of that. She's hot to boot!

Tried going to her channel, but it wasn't there. Looks like someone introduced her to their stomach already.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion