Nude or clothed prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Nude or clothed prey?

Postby Greedyy » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:39 am

I enjoy seeing clothes burped up, drenched in digestive juices... so either is fine with me :D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:56 pm

Naked. I want the pred to be able to taste all of the prey
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:55 pm

Both is good. But I prefer naked or partially clothed (ie, pants off, or bikini) for more lewd situations.
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Nude. Clothes is wrapper, and it should be taken off. Give the predator a chance to really enjoy their meal.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Sitharc » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:49 pm

I almost always prefer clothed prey, removing them just leaves something else to hide and/or destroy. Never been into seeing them belched back up/out tho as they don't just fly off like that, not when the prey is still very much clearly alive and intact. I prefer it to come out of their anus with the rest of the remains. Sometimes nude or partially clothed can work too, depending on mood and the overall scene and context of it.
Sitharc
---

Postby BloodRainbow » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:01 am

If I'm involved, in either role, clothed/dolled up, if it makes sense in the situation; in observer, it matters not, unless my opinion is asked for.

Caveats: Metal of any kind, I will remove/have my prey remove; denim is also a no-go, comes off.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:09 am

Both!

But my all favorite is with clothes like nylon or something that can get drenched easily. Showing of the wetness even more.
Like white skirts that becomes transparent :D
Mecho
---

Postby Bellotor » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:46 am

So Naked people taste better than clothed people IMO. But another facet is I like undressing the food makes it easier to steal their credit cards afterward. lol.
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:48 pm

Depends on the context in most cases. In one series I have, the anthro "prey" at these places I call Tasting Houses wear a special one-piece swimsuit that lets the clientele enjoy the taste of the person's skin, but not have to deal with the chance of getting a mouthful of fur. Of course, condiments help. Lol!
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omny87 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:08 am

nude prey is pretty much a must for me. I love watching prey getting stripped before being swallowed (if they weren't nude already), and imagining the feeling of a pred's lips and tongue against all that exposed naked flesh, especially in the form of tongue-play with their prey's more intimate areas. swallowing clothed prey just looks like someone eating a candy bar with the wrapper still on- it doesn't look tasty or comfortable for the pred. The most I would tolerate is underwear and/or a few accessories for the pred to burp back up, like glasses, jewelry, or a collar to imply total digestion.
Omny87
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:43 pm

Context is everything, especially in the case of Feral versus Sapient Predators, as well as Willing versus Unwilling Prey.

I mean, in my D&D themed items, the Willing Prey took their clothes off because, one, they don't want their stuff to get nasty, and two, the predator hated the taste of the clothes anyways. That being said, it was non-fatal anyways, with the prey being brought back up afterwards.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nosameerf » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:02 pm

Mecho wrote:Both!

But my all favorite is with clothes like nylon or something that can get drenched easily. Showing of the wetness even more.
you wearing a short white skirt is just asking to get devoured.
Nosameerf
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:46 pm

Nosameerf wrote:
Mecho wrote:Both!

you wearing a short white skirt is just asking to get devoured.

Most likely.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:01 pm

I tend to dislike heavily clothed prey. Like they're dressed for winter weather or something. But although I do enjoy nude prey, I most heavily prefer prey that's dress in something like a swimsuit, lingerie, or a leotard. Clothing that is really skimpy, essentially. I also tend to dislike prey that's dressed in a gimp suit of some sort. (though this is mostly because I really don't think gimp suits are sexy. Weird, I know) Aside form that, I'm okay with most kinds of clothing.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby gonzodingo » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:17 pm

I guess I prefer clothing, but only for the convenience it gives when writing a hard vore story. A tattered, bloody dress spit out by the pred emphasizes the prey's fate.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:46 pm

For girls, underwear at least. Bikinis, tank-tops and shorts, light clothes. Not naked, I don't like female prey that's sexualized too much. For NB-prey, pretty much the same.
As for male prey, nudity is great if it's vore that, in context, is sexualized (boyfriend vore or whatever), but I also love light clothing, or even suits. Anything goes, really.

Really heavy clothing always makes me think that they're hard to swallow, so I tend to go for light clothing that realistically wouldn't feel that weird against the tongue and roof of the mouth of the pred dude.
Merodi
Participator

Postby bongobongo » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:22 am

Either nude or lightly clothed is fine for me. By “lightly clothed” I mean underwear or swimsuits. The pred burping up some half digested panties is super hot, and seals the prey’s fate. Fully clothed just looks awkward. If you’re gonna eat me I’d prefer you do it when I have as little on as possible, otherwise you can’t taste me
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Endovorre » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:33 pm

If its a male prey, clothed, if its a girl, semi-nude. the thought of a cock slapping the pred's tongue makes me wretch. But I simply don't get titillated as much from a nude girl as I do from a semi-nude girl which is my favourite. Also clothes can be taken off and melted away which is hot to me.
Endovorre
New to the forum

Postby SachihoVanihalla » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:26 pm

If you ask me, I much prefer clothing. It's all about identity!

Body features, hair color, skin tone, etc... are all defining characteristics, but when left bare a lot of clever OCs can begin to look very similar to one another. Clothes are a lot more than an obstacle for predators, they're a way of making a character unique and interesting! A cute outfit can set an otherwise ordinary OC apart from everyone else. I'm a femboy IRL and if you know anything about us, outward appearance is like the biggest goal! My feminine outfit is (at least right now) the only thing separating me from an average guy, without it you wouldn't be able to tell I'm trans, nor could I express who I really was! So yeah, outfits make the character!

Not to mention the story-telling possibility with clothes are expansive. Clothes can be slowly removed which can set a lustful and romantic mood, or they could be forcefully ripped off to show the strength and brutality of a predator! A bursting shirt can show the force of a rapidly-expanding belly, or how a digested prey enhanced the proportions of their pred. A prey with an outfit in disarray shows a futile struggle against their pred, dissolving fabrics convey digestion without ruining the prey's figure! Not to mention having torn clothes or undigested accessories in piles of scat both identifies the poor victim and gives readers/viewers a direct relation to the prey's undigested form. Also, belching up panties is a fan favorite!
Your friendly neighborhood T-Girl, on the prowl for boys!

No lips shall be left unsmooched >:3
SachihoVanihalla
New to the forum

Postby KimKibong » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Nude or skin tight swimsuits
KimKibong
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion