General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Sehnsucht » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:52 pm

Hey all, long shot and a shorter but still perhaps lengthy shot:

#1, does anyone happen to have seen a ~4 page comic done in a painterly style wherein a blue demoness has sex with a hooded man, eats his soul (it emerges as a ball of fire from his chest; she crams it into her mouth along with her whole hand); and he transforms into a grey-skinned demon as a result? The swallowing scene is just absurdly good.

#2, does anyone know of a place to find DragonessLife's work? In particular, a sequence wherein a giant witch crushes one man who tries to hide from her in a book, and who eats many others beside? (It inspired StrangeNonsense's latest comic sequence, and I think they'd get a kick out of finding it again.)

Thank you for any help rendered!
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:33 pm

This may sound weird, but I’m looking for any threads involving furry vore edits.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Fallout 4 VotW Vore files

Postby Thedangersneksnack » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:33 pm

hi there, ive been lurking on these forums for quite a while now, and ive come across an interesting mod for Fallout 4 called the 'Videos of the Wasteland' which allows for custom holotapes and reels for the cinema to be imported. naturally i tried to find some relating to vore, but ive had no luck. has anyone esle perchance either made some or come across them?
Link to the mod in question: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24435
i hope people have had more luck than me... this mod has so much potential, dispite how hard it is to actually make the damn videos.
Thedangersneksnack
New to the forum

Postby junglefooter » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:37 pm

Hey there, I've been lurking for years, maybe someone will help me.
Are there any archived pictures of Digirotic's art (about 2009, 12 years ago) other than those available on the forum? He has nuked his profiles and disappeared. Really loved his art and wanted to see it again.
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Looking for a game

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:01 pm

I am looking for a game that is similar to Dreams 3D if you know what that is. It is a 3D World with a bunch of giantess' and a few tinies. I remember 1 of the levels or the only level (I dont fully remember that) having a table that you can climb up with rope. There is also a couch that you can climb onto via a pizza box. I also remember a girl that would walk around and try to step on you. I would greatly appreciate if anyone has the game!

Edit #1: The game was 1st person
Last edited by Jackamoco22 on Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for a game

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Any chance it was a visual novel? I played through one where you were either a regular or shrunken human with a giantess or regular sized woman. Depending on your choices, said woman keeping you in her house either swallows you whole or you escape with another human. I think RealZkik has it on a list of games with willing vore. Never made it to the full list of games, which might be why you never found it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:53 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Any chance it was a visual novel? I played through one where you were either a regular or shrunken human with a giantess or regular sized woman. Depending on your choices, said woman keeping you in her house either swallows you whole or you escape with another human. I think RealZkik has it on a list of games with willing vore. Never made it to the full list of games, which might be why you never found it.

Nah it was first person for sure I will add that to the original post
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby AtmosphericDread » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:13 am

I know what you're talking about, I'm currently looking for it too now. i remember looking for games similar to it through older forums not on this site like 2 years ago or less. if i find anything ill let you know.
AtmosphericDread
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:37 am

Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Parflous » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:33 am

Does anyone have a backup copy of ARPG:RE?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/431986
Parflous
New to the forum

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:19 pm

i'm looking for two things.

One was an animation of a blonde girl using a boy as a dildo. I remember it being in a classroom or something, and there was maybe a group of women gossiping somewhere in the corner. I remember seeing that gif several times posted on a few different places, but whenever i search for what i think the tags would be, I have zero luck.

The second one is a story that used to be here on ekas. It was about a boy babysitting his little brother with his friend. When his friend asks him where his brother came from, he just explains that he isn't sure, just that his mom had a big belly and then his brother came out. The friend decides to try being "pregnant" and swallows the baby. I vaguely remember her also swallowing the boy at the end, although i'm not sure if that actually happened.
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Yup that is it Thanks a lot!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnknownDraigon » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:32 am

Looking for Ruelish Isle V0.4b game download / file. The original download doesn't seem to work anymore.
UnknownDraigon
New to the forum

Postby Vampyro363 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:14 pm

blergle wrote:I'm trying to find a story I am about 75% sure was on this site. It features a female pokémon and her male trainer. She eats someone's kid and the trainer feels shocked and guilty, but because she enjoys it so much, he starts enabling this behavior. I had thought she might be a totodile but after searching for that in the gallery and looking at all the hits that came up I'm starting to think I'm remembering it wrong.

I'm looking for this too. Any chance you found it?
Vampyro363
New to the forum

Postby wyrmster » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:05 pm

Looking for some art that I can't seem to find anymore. The artist did several pieces in the form of a facebook post. I remember a female clown, carnivorous plant, and even one person feeding herself to her mom. Please help.
wyrmster
Been posting for a bit

Postby pervside380 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:39 am

wyrmster wrote:Looking for some art that I can't seem to find anymore. The artist did several pieces in the form of a facebook post. I remember a female clown, carnivorous plant, and even one person feeding herself to her mom. Please help.

Is this who you are looking for? https://mobile.twitter.com/robinieck/media
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby wyrmster » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:10 am

pervside380 wrote: Is this who you are looking for? https://mobile.twitter.com/robinieck/media

Yes it is! They used to have stuff on this site but it isn't there anymore. Any clue why they left?
wyrmster
Been posting for a bit

Postby pervside380 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:41 am

wyrmster wrote:
pervside380 wrote: Is this who you are looking for? https://mobile.twitter.com/robinieck/media

Yes it is! They used to have stuff on this site but it isn't there anymore. Any clue why they left?

No idea. The artist original name was corrbear i think
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:27 pm

Im looking for maxtwentys a creature of mystery story its a horse av story
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby JerryHusky » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:19 pm

Anyone know of a good story for the vore in Godzilla 2000?
JerryHusky
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion