General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

regression

Postby babies445 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:54 pm

anyone know any good regression games I love regression games and I can't find any good one thank you if you know of some good one out there
babies445
Been posting for a bit

any games

Postby babies445 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:51 pm

I'm looking for vore/unbirth reborn from adult to baby anyone know any games for that the game is like this
Attachments
t3_4ywis3.jpg
Paradox-186133-6.b.jpg
babies445
Been posting for a bit

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby BlodReina » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:23 am

Hey all, a general request here.

I'm looking for RL pictures or vids of a woman lying on her back or side, sleeping or just resting, preferably with her feet showing.
Yes, it can be vore related!

Bonus points for bare stomach.
BlodReina
New to the forum

Postby Fumm22 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:05 am

I need help.

The game was definitely built on text - a text adventure the main character of this story is a man living in a family consisting of furry, obviously he was adopted. Also, all the Pred characters in this game are Furry.

If someone is reading this and knows what it's about, tell me the name of the game or the link
Fumm22
New to the forum

Postby ShinMegamiDerpy » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:29 pm

I'm looking for a certain fanfic set in the world of Equestria Girls where, SciTwi's invention ends up shrinking the mane six along with Sunset Shimmer and teleporting them into the next room where the cmc are, Rainbow Dash, SciTwi and Sunset end up falling into a bowl of dip with chips in them, of course Scootaloo ends up accidentally swallowing them whole and almost partially digesting them, if it wasn't for the others grabbing the attention of Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, Rainbow Dash, SciTwi and Sunset might have become, Scootaloo's permanent internal guests, however at the end, Rainbow Dash who's covered in Catatonic & very minor Caustic sores, isn't angry, she's actually impressed and tells Scootaloo, that swallowing her, SciTwi and Sunset whole takes guts and this means Scootaloo has guts.

I can't seem to find this fanfiction anywhere online!
ShinMegamiDerpy
New to the forum

Postby ShinMegamiDerpy » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:19 pm

Nevermind I found it, it was on acgts.
ShinMegamiDerpy
New to the forum

Postby JerryHusky » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:56 am

Lookin for any piece of lore for/in Far Harbor that mentions Gulpers eating folks. Weather it'd be a Holo Tape, NPC dialog or written in notes some where.
JerryHusky
New to the forum

Can't remember the name of a game

Postby Poisonguy7 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:15 pm

In the game there is a quest in which a boy wants to be eaten by a shop but his mom won't let him, so you have to distract his parents while he does and you also get eaten. If anyone can remember it it would be great!
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Re: Can't remember the name of a game

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:11 am

Eaten by a shop?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby RealZikik » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:51 am

Poisonguy7 wrote:In the game there is a quest in which a boy wants to be eaten by a shop but his mom won't let him, so you have to distract his parents while he does and you also get eaten. If anyone can remember it it would be great!

I remember a scene like that in Restaurant In Voria. A girl wants to get eaten by a sheep so you have to distract her parents. It ends with her, her father, and the protagonist all getting eaten, if I remember correctly.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Poisonguy7 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:00 am

RealZikik wrote:
Poisonguy7 wrote:In the game there is a quest in which a boy wants to be eaten by a shop but his mom won't let him, so you have to distract his parents while he does and you also get eaten. If anyone can remember it it would be great!

I remember a scene like that in Restaurant In Voria. A girl wants to get eaten by a sheep so you have to distract her parents. It ends with her, her father, and the protagonist all getting eaten, if I remember correctly.

This exactly lol. Can't believe I didn't notice I typed shop instead of sheep but thank you.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:17 am

Am i too stupid to search or cant i just find Restaurant in Voria/ Voria/ Sheep vore in Voria via duckduck nor google. Anyone got a link?
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:41 am

Maybe the game is old so the game has been deleted?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jasamprn » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:17 am

There's a thread in this forum on the game. Did a title search in "vore game" for the word "Restaurant" to find it. --> viewtopic.php?f=79&t=35453&p=1683490&hilit=Restaurant#p1683490
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Looking for a Vore story

Postby gogopopo » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:30 am

Hi everyone
I’m looking for this story that i read on ekas.
A milf college professor ( i think) gets corrupted by feminist idealogy and ends up shrinking and swallowing innocent students, and finally her 4 sons. in the end she swallows air to keep them concious so its as slow and painful as possible for them.

if I'm not mistaken it is called "asserting superiority"

https://aryion.com/g4/view/334737
https://aryion.com/g4/view/335185
(the links don't work)
gogopopo
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:11 am

There was this clip from what I believe was an X-rated movie, although I could be entirely wrong. The scene was inside a large cave, with a giant, fat green and bare-chested ogre(?) lady and a swarm of people around her. There was a boy tied up as a sacrifice for her, and she swallows him on screen. She then crushes a few people under her feet, turning them into red splatters as they scatter and panic. But what I remember the most about the scene was a shot of the boy swimming around in her belly in a panic, I can't remember if this was an internal shot or if her stomach was partially translucent and showed him struggling from the outside, but I'm PRETTY sure it was the latter. I saw this clip on VoreTube before that site got nuked a couple years back, but never remembered the name of the movie it was from before it was all gone, and nobody saved it on the Wayback Machine as far as I can tell. If somebody can at least tell me what movie this clip was from, that'd be a start, better yet if anyone can find said clip reuploaded elsewhere.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby mofvore » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:19 am

GeneticMess wrote:There was this clip from what I believe was an X-rated movie, although I could be entirely wrong. The scene was inside a large cave, with a giant, fat green and bare-chested ogre(?) lady and a swarm of people around her. There was a boy tied up as a sacrifice for her, and she swallows him on screen. She then crushes a few people under her feet, turning them into red splatters as they scatter and panic. But what I remember the most about the scene was a shot of the boy swimming around in her belly in a panic, I can't remember if this was an internal shot or if her stomach was partially translucent and showed him struggling from the outside, but I'm PRETTY sure it was the latter. I saw this clip on VoreTube before that site got nuked a couple years back, but never remembered the name of the movie it was from before it was all gone, and nobody saved it on the Wayback Machine as far as I can tell. If somebody can at least tell me what movie this clip was from, that'd be a start, better yet if anyone can find said clip reuploaded elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure the film is Witching & Bitching, a Spanish horror comedy.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:54 am

mofvore wrote:I'm pretty sure the film is Witching & Bitching, a Spanish horror comedy.

It may or may not be, but I'm not totally sure from reading the synopsis and I can't find any clips online. It's probably not on Youtube due to the bare chested nudity in the scene.
GeneticMess
???

Postby mofvore » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:42 am

GeneticMess wrote:
mofvore wrote:I'm pretty sure the film is Witching & Bitching, a Spanish horror comedy.

It may or may not be, but I'm not totally sure from reading the synopsis and I can't find any clips online. It's probably not on Youtube due to the bare chested nudity in the scene.

Is this the scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDwEDqhdvIs
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:47 am

mofvore wrote:Is this the scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDwEDqhdvIs

Yep, that was it, thanks for finding it! Don't think I ever saw the full context of that scene, but the actual swallowing part was nice. Shame nobody that got swallowed stayed in her gut, as far as I can tell.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion