General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 pm

What's the name of that patreon like website that actually allows adult art? I saw it once and can't remember the name of it.

Edit: SUBSCRIBESTAR.ADULT THAT'S what it's called! Found it on Kronguss's page.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby doomed » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Can someone help me find these two artists
They look familiar but it’s only partials so I don’t remember who they are
Attachments
C5A5E95F-498C-43A4-836A-373130399E42.png
B79C2BA3-55B5-47A9-8055-E7A501312A56.jpeg
doomed
Participator

Looking for missing story

Postby Ravenpair » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:42 pm

I can’t remmeber who wrote these but I’m dying to find them. One was about Prince Adam from Beauty and the Beast devouring his son’s friends when they come over for a sleepover. I think he only eats one a night. The other was, I believe from the same author, about two boys camping in the woods, in love. A giant troll kind of monster eats them
Ravenpair
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Warning shota

i requesting this if anybody found but fortunately somebody sent me these two images pm they wish remain annoymous, so ask who hell did these.

Seems like more of it, not actual vore but alot mouth play with milf cobra woman.
Attachments
cobra woman 1.jpeg
cobra woman 2.jpeg
brainstorm
???

Postby JustSomePrey » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:55 pm

Curious if anyone has ever found a video with the camera looking out from within a vagina. A unbirthee perspective.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Marco » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:19 pm

I'd like to find a story I read on this site, that I think I only read once, and can't seem to find anymore. Forgive me for being vague, but the story was that two female and one male (can't remember if they were humans or anthros) go to hang out by the pool, and I'm pretty sure the male is attracted to both of them (possibly just one) and he is left alone for some reason (just realised there's a chance that he had come alone to meet them) and another character (also female, I think) finds him and eats him. I think the story ended with his two female friends being confused as to where he'd gone (can't remember how they ultimately reacted.)

I will confess that when I first read this, I didn't give it much thought, because I was expecting one of the girls he was attracted to to eat him, and at the time didn't like how it was another character, but I have now been imagining the idea of this scenario, and it is an interesting one, so I'd like to give it another chance. Hope I don't come across as rude saying that, if the writer sees this - like I say, I am interested in it now.

Side Notes: It could have been a beach, but I think it was a pool, and I also think this was part of some kind of challenge - like you had to upload vore to do with specific words, and this was the writer's entry for "pool" or "swimsuit" or something like that.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:26 pm

brainstorm wrote:Warning shota

i requesting this if anybody found but fortunately somebody sent me these two images pm they wish remain annoymous, so ask who hell did these.

Seems like more of it, not actual vore but alot mouth play with milf cobra woman.

1dd666364df8bf15b0b0261cdbf3b3cc.jpg

1cbe69b7377d742c102c313481be5474.jpg

These are the rest of the series. There's no more to it. Artist name is Flint.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Nibor » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Ok, guys, maybe you can help me. I remember an old NES game I once played, but I can't remember the name for the life of me...
It was a military game; you moved your troops from building to building in an abandoned city and tried to kill enemy troops. If I remember correctly, it was one hit kills, like Contra (but it WASN'T Contra) and when one of your soldiers died, the game showed their path by having their angel trace it on a map. It wasn't the BEST game; it was definitely "NES hard" in a bad way, but I always wanted to give it another try.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby randaleous » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:39 pm

I posted it on here a while ago with about 0 information, but now I atually have good leads, though I can't seem to find it. There's this old comic that was created by ichbinich, who now goes under the name jagdmeute (at least on FA) who created a comic named "Feral City". It was about an anthro shark detective/police officer who detained criminals by eating them. There wa sone scene in a sewer where an orca was trying to eat him as well, for a bit more details. I would be quite grateful if anyone has leads on where I could find it. The original creator does not have the files anymore sadly.
randaleous
New to the forum

Postby Nibor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:26 am

I can help here: Ichbinich IS still around on Eka's, now going by the name JaggedJagd: https://aryion.com/g4/user/jaggedjagd Try there.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby yodamatt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:59 pm

Looking for a story that used to be on writing.com a long time ago... I believe the author is named Haley. I have found the "Health Drink" and "The Bagel" stories, but I am actually looking for a different one. Its about a shrunken son (or daughter) that gets caught eating the frosting or causing an issue with the birthday cake. The mom decorates him as a new clown on the cake that the birthday boy/girl wants, and she leaves him/her in the fridge the rest of the night to harden the frosting... later and in the day mom takes the cake out and the birthday boy/girl eats the clown and says it was kinda chewy and the mom smiles as the story ends... if anybody knows the name of the story I would greatly appreciate it!
yodamatt
New to the forum

Postby JimmyZSZ » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:30 am

I'm looking for the second and third parts of this vore comic:

jordan.jpg

The comic was originally from DeviantArt, but the author must have deleted his account because I can't find it there it anymore :S
(The title was something like Jordan's snacks or Jordan yoshi snacks)

Please, someone help me, I've been looking for it for ages, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere
JimmyZSZ
New to the forum

Postby lukejames » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 am

I’m looking for an interactive about a boy who has an accident in chemistry class and when he wakes up the next day he is able to do most anything he wants to anyone including his sisters and mother. I think it was on writing.com but I don’t remember the name.
VoreLeader
lukejames
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:13 am

Not related to vore. But there’s this very sexy black character I’ve been looking for. I’m convinced that she’s from an actual manga and not someone’s OC. Reverse image search wields nothing.
Attachments
2DE076BD-98B1-457E-955B-261D6B17A950.jpeg
The girl in question.
97E57A61-E052-46DD-87D4-BD3E6B860800.jpeg
The post that the image originated from. If I recall, all the other girls are from anime and mangas, which only adds to my conclusion that the “African Queen” is from a real manga.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:10 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:Not related to vore. But there’s this very sexy black character I’ve been looking for. I’m convinced that she’s from an actual manga and not someone’s OC. Reverse image search wields nothing.

HELLO! I'm liking the looks of this! It looks like a collection of works from random pixiv artists. I hope someone knows something about this, I'm interested in seeing more of her as well as the other girls in the bottom pic
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:Not related to vore. But there’s this very sexy black character I’ve been looking for. I’m convinced that she’s from an actual manga and not someone’s OC. Reverse image search wields nothing.

HELLO! I'm liking the looks of this! It looks like a collection of works from random pixiv artists. I hope someone knows something about this, I'm interested in seeing more of her as well as the other girls in the bottom pic

Maybe they’re fan art, but they’re definitely actual characters. Some people I talked to identified “Scent of Cinnamon” as Kirche Lemon and “Amazon Chocolate” as Nadia La Arwall.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

looking for certain games

Postby Halowinner » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:04 pm

is there uh maybe any games that has shrinking with cock vore or anal vore involve? (aside from shrinking fun exp and tiny misadventure)
Halowinner
Participator

Good looking women cooking or eating

Postby Happyhourlim » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:49 am

Hello everyone any one knows about any videos with a woman cooking or eatimg?
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Looking for all Futanari giantess games

Postby unearnedalpha » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:43 pm

As the title says, looking for all futanari giantess games (preferably ones with cockvore)

Few games I know of are tiny adventures, shrink exp, shrink hotel, diminishment, shrinking fun, size matters, and insides!

Any more?
unearnedalpha
New to the forum

Cant find this specific art..

Postby Zaneisweird » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:12 am

Hi! It's me again and somehow cant find some art. Quick brief. Female pred, male prey. It's an rpg style of art and she walks into the tavern with her level hidden. Guy tries to hit on her, she eats him and goes to the upstairs room for her. A girl asks who she is and three other people came in saying shes with them and they're all like level 1000+, any idea where this art is?
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion