General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Elpie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm

i was just thinking about one pic in particular that i saw once a long time ago: it had all three of the main characters from Totally Spies inside one another (with one of them, i think clover, on the outside and i think sam inside clover, and alex inside sam)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fireknight70 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Could anyone tell me where I can find pic or manga/ comic or story's and pic's link I real like the help to find site that host giantess or micro vore manga,comic, story's or pic's that are completed or have some of the pages so pleases tell me the site. I will do the leg work to get all the info you will need on manga and comic of all kind I just need to be pointed in the right directions so please help me or pic on W.I.T.C.H, ojamajo doremi or any other cartoon or anime. :!:
Last edited by fireknight70 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fireknight70
New to the forum

Postby C-B-A » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

i'm going to try to keep this on the first page because "looking for" threads keep popping up.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Elpie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm

C-B-A wrote:i'm going to try to keep this on the first page because "looking for" threads keep popping up.

isnt it possible to sticky/pin threads? then we wouldnt have to collectively try to keep this one on the front page
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm

LowProfile wrote:
C-B-A wrote:i'm going to try to keep this on the first page because "looking for" threads keep popping up.

isnt it possible to sticky/pin threads? then we wouldnt have to collectively try to keep this one on the front page

yeah but I think only admins can do that, someone can ask but no guarantees.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby casuallurker » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 pm

LowProfile wrote:i was just thinking about one pic in particular that i saw once a long time ago: it had all three of the main characters from Totally Spies inside one another (with one of them, i think clover, on the outside and i think sam inside clover, and alex inside sam)

i think it was inside that one guy who was in charge of WOOHP, wasn't it? :?:
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby Elpie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 pm

casual lurker wrote:
LowProfile wrote:i was just thinking about one pic in particular that i saw once a long time ago: it had all three of the main characters from Totally Spies inside one another (with one of them, i think clover, on the outside and i think sam inside clover, and alex inside sam)

i think it was inside that one guy who was in charge of WOOHP, wasn't it? :?:

no, it was just the three girls (M/anything is a HUGE turn-off for me)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am

Anyone remember Mana Goblin from deviantart? Well I am trying to find his work. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE help me find it!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby DragonSky700 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 am

A really long time ago I found an artist on FurAffinity who made some pretty good vore art but I can't seem to find her again. Her fursona was a blonde blue vixen and I remember one of her vore pics was her character eating some popcorn at a cinema and she ate some other fur who was into the food. Anyone know who it is?
DragonSky700
Somewhat familiar

Postby 4ofSwords » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 am

DragonSky700 wrote:A really long time ago I found an artist on FurAffinity who made some pretty good vore art but I can't seem to find her again. Her fursona was a blonde blue vixen and I remember one of her vore pics was her character eating some popcorn at a cinema and she ate some other fur who was into the food. Anyone know who it is?

This'un?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6956546/

A search on "popcorn" and "hida" found it. Hida hides in everything he shouldn't.
4ofSwords
???

Postby DragonSky700 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 am

4ofSwords wrote:This'un?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6956546/

A search on "popcorn" and "hida" found it. Hida hides in everything he shouldn't.

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot! :D
DragonSky700
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueFox » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 am

This isn't quite worgen vore but, it does show another way worgens can be used.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-140828.html
BlueFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharkdude40 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 am

Hi all I'm looking for a story in which a guy in who lives across from a beautiful woman ends up being eaten by her because she is an internet vore star and at the end she starts the process again.
sharkdude40
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 am

The story sounds like something I read on the old vor-com site. Might be a match there... could someone have it archived?

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby mojo-2131285 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Okay, this is a long shot, but here it goes.

There was a F/mf story posted on the Big-Gulp message board years ago, during the late 90s. I vaguely recall NinthOwl being the author, but I'm not entirely sure about that. It was about a girl named Tanzy (or Tanzi, or Tansy etc. I can't remember exactly) who discovers a group of tiny "borrowers" in her home and eats them, and in the sequels hunts other groups of tinies devouring them as well.

I remember it being well written, descriptive, and vivid; I felt bad for the borrowers, but cheered Tansy the whole time.

There are at least two parts.

If anyone has this story archived, I would appreciate you posting it.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OralMF » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Some time ago, read years, I read a story about a female student that ate 3-4 other students (and a teacher) during a day in school. One in a lockerroom, one in a shower and 2 in a bathroom. I remember also that there were another story about the same characters but from one of the victims point of view, so the stories overlapped. Would be very grateful if someone can give me a link to this story since I lost it when I bought a new computer and some files got lost during the copying.
OralMF
New to the forum

Postby Makuta2150 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

I am looking for a 2 part story I read once ( it might have more parts before of after) but I can't find it any where
If i remember correctly, the first story start with some girl tied up or chained in some room who has some guy visit her ever day and he arrives that day as usual, but at the end of the story he eats the girl.
The second one starts (i think) with some girl running like the devil is chasing her, which isn't far from the truth. She eventually gets caught by none other than the guy from the first story. He takes her to a place where he has another girl imprisoned. He fucks one of them with his cock that doesn't stop growing from becoming erect; and eventually he eats One and cock vores the other. He then proceeds to hump his own bloated stomach with his gigantic cock.
I would love it if someone could give me a link to the story.

If you find it please post on my thread, looking through here is a bit of a pain, no offense to the maker of he thread. Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31599&p=1378138#p1378138
Makuta2150
New to the forum

Postby Henshin Victim » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't know where I read this story a while back but it was about these two guys who find this slime girl in a cave I think it was. One of them takes a fancy to her and eventually she eats him but doesn't digest and instead he can wear here like a suit. I believe he uses this to his advantage and goes to a local bath house.

If you could PM me that would be great.
Henshin Victim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gulop » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm looking for a completely 3D animated video where it was POV going down the hatch and into the stomach. Had nice sound. Pretty sure it ended floating into the intestines.
Gulop
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 am

I still would like to find some of mana goblins work (old deviantart member). In particular I hope to find a series he did based on a porky pig cartoon, where the goblin captures and prepares a girl for his families dinner.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion